[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revealed my power level too soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1455987501540.png (303 KB, 618x355) Image search: [Google]
1455987501540.png
303 KB, 618x355
Help me /pol/, tonight i was drunk and revealed my power level to my gf.
She flipped out, and im in the dog house.
Can we have a holocaust truth thread so i can drop some red pills on her?

Ill dump my taylor swift/pol/ folder in the mean time
>Pic related
>>
Maybe don't talk about the holocaust and say you have been hanging out with some bad people.
>>
File: 1455612250388.jpg (45 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1455612250388.jpg
45 KB, 300x400
>>71811524
Heil taylor
>>
Holocaust happened only the numbers were exegurated and not all victims were jews
>>
>>71811524
>i'm redpilled
>i can't come up with arguments on my own to defend my views

pick one, faggot
>>
>>71811596
this.
>ever denying the holocaust to a direct human being
>>
test desu
>>
File: 1453083459079.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1453083459079.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>>71811662
>>71811662
>>
File: 1453939709966.jpg (165 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
1453939709966.jpg
165 KB, 650x430
I dont know why my id changed.
>>71811596
>>71811648
The funny thing is my grandparents are ashkenazi and she brought up how hard it musta been for them during ww2.
All i said was it wasnt so hard since everything you hear is exagerated
>>
File: 1413325320587.jpg (67 KB, 435x587) Image search: [Google]
1413325320587.jpg
67 KB, 435x587
>>71811648

/pol/ is filled with retarded stormcucks because this is the only place where their retarded views aren't mocked, not only are the average /pol/ack's ideas stupid and based on made up facts (like the average liberal), but they are also politically incorrect.

Moderates are the real red pilled master race, conservatives & liberals are both bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>71811524
Seriously, I redpill people about niggers (really easy), muslims (not that easy but easy enough) etc. But is fucking difficult to redpill about the jews. You just can't talk about the holocaust.
>>
>>71811634
Thats what i was trying to explain to her.
I told her the news articles and what not that talk about the 6 gorillion jews currently living in europe and theres no way 6 gorillion died, given how many "survivors" there are. Aldo taking into account the survivors thst were gassed 12 times at 4 different camps.
>>
>>71811648
See my other posts. I had arguments, but she wanted proof so i figured id get the info that i need from here then look it up with her.

The biggest red pill is doing the research and finding out the truth on your own. And im trying to plant that seed
>>
You don't have a power level. You're a retard that can't form his own arguments and it's so crystal clear that even your toddler girlfriend notices.
>>
>>71811726
I like having a job, why the fuck would I admit that shit?
>>
>>71811853
Shes red pilled about niggers and fucking hates the blm movement, i think i just went a bit too far with the "holocaust is greatly exaggerated" shit
>>
>expose power level
>in dog house

What a fucking pud. The bitch either gets on board or walks.

I'm openly racist and give zero fucks. I point out at least one liberal or social hypocrasy a day. Tomorrow I'm showing her Yuri's talks and other documentaries on critical theory and cultural Marxism since pop culture is her autism. She's a bleeding heart, soft stance liberal leaning feel good cult about politics but I'm the very least has wised up a fuckton about how hypocritical her turbo tolerant friends are. The election season has shown her exactly how hateful and two faces progressives are.

And when I slam that pussy she begs for my cum like it's her life support. Neighbors probably think she's being beaten at that with all the screaming.

Ten years my man. Grow a nut and never let your woman shame you for being fucking right.
>>
>>71812081
Im not too much in the dog house, since we fucked right before i posted this and shes asleep in my bed.
Shes definitely a bleeding heart, and im also openly racist. She hates it but she cant do anything about it except throw a hissy fit like she did tonight.

Her main argument is hitler killed 6 gorillion and how can i support a mass murderer .

Im mainly just looking for some helo redpilling her and showing her the light.

If i cant get the info here ill just work with the only thing the left understands, muh emotions.
>>
>>71812411

There is a plain and simple truth. Not a single statistic from wartime is truly accurate.

KIA, MIA, casualties. Official numbers are estimates at best and always conflicting. For instance-- confirmed kills of fighter pilots vs unconfirmed kills. Do you think they could tally every goddamn jap sunk in the Pacific during Guadalcanal or any given oceanic engagment? Do you really think there is some infallible arbiter of war casualty and that all tallies are wholly correct?

Making sure that she understands that wartime numbers are only estimates, coupled with the fact that different sources have conflicting estimatea, coupled with the fact that there are always revisionists and political agendas and la ti da ti da. She would have to be a fucking retard to hold on to the six million number.

The bigger issue I think is that she probably assumes the motive was le ebil genocide. That's a tough one to break, if they're retarded. You just have to stress that just because hitler may have wanted to kill all da joos doesn't mean he got his wish. Cold hard facts like hitler never ordered mass genocide, diseases and starvation after allied bombings, all the doctored images, all that shit. Just present the cold hard truth that the holocaust, much like Jesus , has become a hyperinflated game of telephone where the message is a bastard of actuality and it makes history weep.

Maybe an angle of shame in that by believing the hype discredits the actual events and those who died might work for that ever neccesary appeal to emotion.
>>
>>71811524
I assume, like yourself, she is American. Never fear. She like your own bloated walking corpse will bellow some noxious gas and return to it's natural state of being natural waste.
>>
>>71811524

never talk to your gf about serious things.

women are vapid and emotional. bad for politics but perfect for having and raising babies
>>
>>71811524
>in the dog house
>gf

Not possible.
Get a new broad that agrees with your views.
>>
>>71811596
No. The cat's out of the bag now, going back on what he said just looks weak. And forget about seeming racist or bigoted, NOTHING turns women off more than weakness.

OP, your only option now is to double down. Don't apologise for your views, explain them if you have to, and get used to the possibility she might leave anyway. Plenty of fish in the sea lad.
>>
>>71811524
>Cuck Shed(TM) arrives finally to America
>>
>>71813036
>Maybe an angle of shame in that by believing the hype discredits the actual events and those who died might work for that ever neccesary appeal to emotion.

Fucking this is the inspiration/idea i needed. Thank you very much. >>71813688
Im the kind of person that will never be ashamed of my opinion, and she knows this. She absolutely hates it.
I actually am about to propose to this girl. Weve been on again off again for 8 years, and the past 2 weve been together. Were 30 and both want to have a family together. Ive put a lot of work into her and have made her see the truth in many things, so i see her as my white whale.
>>
File: UrsulaHaverbeck.png (657 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
UrsulaHaverbeck.png
657 KB, 1280x800
This sweet 87 year old lady did 10 months in jail for saying Auschwitz was 'just a labour camp'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317083/German-grandmother-87-sentenced-ten-months-jail-denying-Holocaust-saying-Auschwitz-just-labour-camp.html

The holocaust is the only historical event enforced by law.
>>
>>71814336
Man those things are such fucking bull shit. I fucking hate what the world has become...
Juat like the 90 something yr old guys who were mechanics at auschwitz who get the death penalty.

One day the truth will come out
>>
>>71814330
Nah man I get ya. Don't mean to come off so stand offish, but I'm close to 30 myself and I have to assume threads like these are teens or twenty something's freaking out cause they said da joos in their six month relationship.

I know appeal to emotion is gay, but if you want to sway a liberal, especially a woman, you got to speak their language.

Good luck to you and never forget the only things Hitler did wrong were as a tactical field Marshall.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.