[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFK - "We are opposed...by a monolithic conspiracy, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: JFK_ruthless_conspiracy_meme.jpg (99 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
JFK_ruthless_conspiracy_meme.jpg
99 KB, 500x698
https://youtu.be/QeYgLLahHv8

3 months after this speech, JFK was dead. Why, if I send any Liberal the text of this speech, would they call it insane and attribute it to Alex Jones or David Duke?

Now that the MSM is breaking down, how do we reintroduce that this isn't a conservative message at all, but simple truth?

HOW DO I REACH THESE CUUUUCKS
>>
>>71811426
You live in a country based upon Freemasonry, build upon it
>>
File: frimurerlogSTA_02.jpg (21 KB, 304x229) Image search: [Google]
frimurerlogSTA_02.jpg
21 KB, 304x229
>>71811582
Freemasons are often talked about by these people, but what they deliberately conceal from their audiences is the fact that the masons are subordinate and beholden to the Jews, which is admitted in the masons' own books. On page 249 of "Duncan's Ritual and Monitor" it states that Masonry is subservient to Judaism, noting that a recipient of the Royal Arch Degree pledges himself "For the good of Masonry, generally, but the Jewish nation in particular." More can be understood in 'Communism By Back Door'.
>>
>>71811426
slide this
>>
>>71811762

Lol my dad was a high ranking (secret degree) freemason

In the 1800s maybe it meant something but now it's just crusader/deist cosplay
>>
IIRC JFK was specifically talking about the threat of Communism in the speech
>>
>>71812482

Yeah i found the full version and i was wrong, its boring and establishment.

Fuk.
>>
>>71811426
That's not the voice of Kennedy reddipham. And he was talking about the soviet union
>>
Search Youtube for Bill or William Cooper JFK film, he has the full film where it shows the driver turning and shooting with a pistol, it is in the black area cut out in all the other films.
>>
He got killed cause he was gay, his ex bf pwned him ok now stop with american shit yanks we all know you scened moon landing and 9 11
>>
>>71812047
Ur dad is fagg
>>
>>71813616
>where it shows the driver turning and shooting with a pistol
In the middle of a parade the driver turned around and shoot Kennedy close distance without anybody noticing. I believe it was some sort of conspiracy not just an individual murder but that theory is retarded
>>
>>71812482
Jewish communism.
>>
>>71811426
Delete this
>>
>>71812482
bravo you're retarded
>>
JFK was viggest communist at his time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.