[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>christcucks >muh magical jewish carpenter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: religion is a mental disorder.jpg (333 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
religion is a mental disorder.jpg
333 KB, 1484x1113
>christcucks

>muh magical jewish carpenter
>>
>>71810530
In Finland they would be killed.
>>
File: decom_whiteXX_57196df932d2c.jpg (104 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
decom_whiteXX_57196df932d2c.jpg
104 KB, 620x264
>>71810530
Oy vey!
>>
File: laughinggoodfelas.jpg (77 KB, 750x390) Image search: [Google]
laughinggoodfelas.jpg
77 KB, 750x390
>>71810530

wtf!?
>>
>>71810530
Disgusting
>>
File: uglefaen.png (245 KB, 545x396) Image search: [Google]
uglefaen.png
245 KB, 545x396
>>71810530
Inb4 amerifats come to defend christianity and claim it is the only lifestyle to combat degeneracy so they can justify their own shitty, unintentional celibated lifestyle and force it on everyone else.
>>
If you're not a heathen or an atheist you have no ground to stand on
>>
Why would a beautiful white couple willingly choose to give birth to one of God's mistakes™?
>>
>assigning divinity to the Jew
Caulfield kike detected.
>>
>>71810530

He very well knows the woman will never bear his children.

But still he allows himself to suffer financially raising mongrelised bastards of a genetic trash, to have once a month pity fuck with a washed up whore until she divorces him years after.

To see great western men fall, what a time to be alive.
>>
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?tid=sm_fb
>>
File: apelit.jpg (146 KB, 1030x1230) Image search: [Google]
apelit.jpg
146 KB, 1030x1230
>>71810530

Damn those are some ugly little half bred niglets.

The one looks like it has a bone going threw its fucking nose.

hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x726
Reminder that infidels and Muslims will be given no mercy. Deus Vult.
>>
>>71810530

are they at the zoo? where did they find the baby monkeys?
>>
>>71810530
source?
>>
>Cuckstianity
>>
>>71813051

>[When you’re facing infertility, a synagogue can be the most painful place to go. Let’s change that.]
>>
>>71813051

"Knowing that it is often more challenging to find adoptive homes in the United States for non-Caucasian children we informed the agency that we were willing to accept any child except a fully Caucasian child."
>>
>>71813545
>be evangelical
>be full of white guilt
>decide to implant niglet embryos
>have niglet triplets

That's what happened. Just do a reverse image search and you will find the source.
>>
File: jetfuels.jpg (58 KB, 960x552) Image search: [Google]
jetfuels.jpg
58 KB, 960x552
>>71813890

Amazing nigger worship considering their are about 2 to 3 times more niggers on the planet than white people already.
>>
>>71814217

but muh jesus wanted in this way
>>
>>71812657
Probably thinks he bought a ticket to Jesus town in the next life. The real one, the eternal one. Christians get so wierd when they actually belive.
>>
hello my name is barry and i am offended by this picture because our lord the almighty jesus christ does not support polygamic arabians and the supression of female beings. islam is the religion of terror and muhammad is the antichrist our lord father mentioned in the bible. we must stand together against islam and its satanic ideology or we will end up in the promisied 2000 years of darkness.

jesus loves all of us. all.
>>
>>71814839
Hey "Barry". God bless you, brother.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.