[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any religion more cuck-oriented than Christianity (particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: avatar.jpg (20 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
20 KB, 289x289
Is there any religion more cuck-oriented than Christianity (particularly Catholicism)?

>grants infallibility to the head of the church
>book says to obey all laws and leaders, either government or religious, but religious ones first
>book encourages slaves to be loyal to the people who own them, and to take it like a bitch when someone fucks with you
>city and palace bought with money taken from the poor
>requires you to be cool with religious leaders fucking your kids
>tells you all sex is to result in babies, unless that sex is between the priests and your kids
>all babies are supposed to be inducted into the church via baptism as soon as possible
>tells you give them money every time you go to church, and that not going to church is against the rules
>requires you to obey whatever stupid laws they come up with and treat them as if god gave them, because of "papal infallibility"
>founder was a jew whom you're not supposed to question or use their name improperly
>threatens you with eternal torture if you break any of the rules above
>>
>>71809982
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace,[6] 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics,[6] 62% in Medicine,[6] 54% in Economics[6] and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize),[7] 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize),[7] 11.6% have identified as Catholic[7] and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population [8][9][10][11] and have earned 65.4% of Nobel prizes.[5]

Sorry that Christians are civilized and do not succumb to primitive feelings of revenge. Sorry that we have authority, unity and structure thanks to the Pope.
>>
>>71810937
Ok, now that I posted the pasta, let me tell you my opinions.

>grants infallibility to the head of the church
Only ex cathedra, which hasn't been used much.

>book says to obey all laws and leaders, either government or religious, but religious ones first
That's better than chaos and destruction.

>book encourages slaves to be loyal to the people who own them, and to take it like a bitch when someone fucks with you
Revenge belongs to God.
>Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.

>city and palace bought with money taken from the poor
These bring in tons of tourist money.

>requires you to be cool with religious leaders fucking your kids
Nope, straight up wrong.
>>
>>71811392
Your book doesn't advocate the aversion to chaos and destruction. It advocates bending over and taking it from the church, the government, etc. Pre-Christian civilization did just fine/is doing fine without slave morality.

Also, your pasta is shit. Just because the majority of Nobel Laureates were Christian does not reflect well on Christianity.

Hitler was a Christfag, and that didn't improve his character, and I see no reason to believe that it was their religion that made the laureates brilliant.
>>
>>71811392
>tells you all sex is to result in babies, unless that sex is between the priests and your kids
It's supposed to bring the couple close to each other, how are you supposed to do that if you're separated by a piece of gum? Also prevents sub-replacement birth rates.

>all babies are supposed to be inducted into the church via baptism as soon as possible
Nobody is hurt by that, are your kids made of sugar or something? It's a "welcome to the club" ritual.

>tells you give them money every time you go to church, and that not going to church is against the rules
Weird, here in Poland we give how much we want. Going to Church reinforces your faith and is needed for the Eucharist, which is required to get to Heaven.
>So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

>requires you to obey whatever stupid laws they come up with and treat them as if god gave them, because of "papal infallibility"
As I said, papal infallibility hasn't been used much.

>founder was a jew whom you're not supposed to question or use their name improperly
Jesus is God, I don't care what race His earthly vessel was.

>threatens you with eternal torture if you break any of the rules above
You have to treat God with utmost respect. He is the highest authority after all. When you sin, you also disrespect Him. Thankfully there is the Sacrament of Penance.
>>
>>71812262

"It's supposed to bring the couple close to each other, how are you supposed to do that if you're separated by a piece of gum? Also prevents sub-replacement birth rates."
-
Okay, now you've just outed yourself as either a troll or a moron.
Get off my board.
>>
>>71811828
>Hitler was a Christfag
Nope, remember his quote saying muslims are closer to his ideas because they were more "heroic"? Also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates
>Muslims make up over 23% of the world's population.[5][6][7] And as of 2015, twelve Nobel Prize winners have been Muslims.
Twelve. TWELVE.
I could also bring up that Muslim leader that denied Earth being round because Koran was against it. Islam is definitely not the religion of science and reason, that I can tell you.
>>
>>71812341
But seriously though, you can use the calendar method. It's just artificial contraception that's not allowed. It contradicts the purpose of the penis.
>>
>>71812606
>"Hitler wasn't a Christian because I say so... and admitting that would make me look bad

"For God's will gave man their form, essence, and abilities"

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison."

"German Freethinkers League, GTFO"

>Hitler never said or did any of these things.
>>
>>71813064
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
>In adulthood, he became disdainful of Christianity, but retained some respect for the organisational power of the Church.
>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[231]

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
>>
>>71813393
Try looking at his policies instead of just the things he said.
Trying to out secular organizations from Germany (like the German Freethinkers League) and advocating Christianity among his own people speak greater volumes than "muh wikipedia" ever could.
>>
>>71813491
That could be because Christianity connects people. Atheists might help other people, but don't have to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.