[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to admit it but most good looking women today find racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: qts.jpg (83 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
83 KB, 876x493
I hate to admit it but most good looking women today find racism unattractive, regardless of where they are on the political spectrum. How do you deal with that?
>>
>>71809810
Find the ones that don't.
>>
>>71809810
"Most good-looking women" are going to be single moms or killed by niggers.
>>
>>71809810
Girls don't like me anyway
>>
>>71809810
How about don't be racist? Just love everyone, keep race out of it, and carry a piece if shit gets real.
>>
>>71809810
I'm not a racist, and women don't find me attractive anyway.
>>
>>71809810
I'm handsome, openly racist and misogynistic with gorgeous women all the time and they love it.
>>
>>71809810
Keeping my opinions to myself, obviously. Kind of like having a job.
>>
>>71809810
>waah i don't like racism
I've been alone for all of my life, and I sure as fuck don't need anyone I don't want.

I left my childhood home to be alone, since opening myself up resulted in me getting fucked over. I've cut off relationships since they've gone from equal benefit to skewed benefit.

I don't give a fuck what these people think.
>>
File: clevergirl.jpg (72 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
clevergirl.jpg
72 KB, 662x960
>>71809810
Meh, I don't want a woman who is not at least racially aware, she don't have to be a 10. Plane Jane is far better than a Lovely Lucy who has burnt coal.
>>
>>71809810

I'm a very good liar.

That being said, the last girl I fucked said, just before we started making love : "I can't believe I'm going to have sex with a right-winger". Sometimes, you can slowly but surely redpill them (but it requires to be good in debate)
>>
Theres a girl who sits opposite me in the office and she believes in the gender pay gap, anti racism, gay rights, muslim rights, the whole lot.

She went to university, got a shit job in an office (Which you normally only do for a few months while going on site) still lives at home with mum and dad and is a massive whore, she has neer left the UK either.

You cannot change there mind no matter how many facts you tell them, all you can do with these people is wait till the happening and hope they are number one on the list to be fucking hung.

Might convert to Islam and say its haram to work in an office with a woman.

I want my leg to get fixed so i can fuck off out the office back on site with the racist white guys.
>>
>>71809810
>but most good looking women today find racism unattractive

Most people find racism unattractive, anon
And that's coming from a racist
>>
Western women live a very sheltered life and will most likely avoid hardship throughout it's entirety. They draw all of their conclusions from the very cuddly, friendly, world they live in.
In there minds, evil is mostly made up. "People are nice, I've never met a bad one!"
>>
>>71810267
You must be black
>>
quit being so racist then. it's best to distance yourself quietly
>>
Women don't have their own opinions
>>
Every attractive girl I know it's racist as shit, and they are more racist proportionate to how hot they are.

Even if they would be willing to bang some ideal nigger, they would still see niggers as niggers and not human
>>
>>71809810
Living without anybody loving me just makes my hate grow stronger.
So joke's on them.
>>
>>71810267
And a liar on 4chan
>>
File: il_570xN.750517035_iqv8[1].jpg (63 KB, 437x563) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750517035_iqv8[1].jpg
63 KB, 437x563
>>71810268
This. Only share political views with close friends and maybe try to reach about with not so close friends.

I usually don't care what women think about politics (it's a very unhealthy habit) but if they say some "refugees welcome" or anything pro-mass immigration I'd drop them in a hearbeat. Fortunately that never happened because those kind of girls in Spain have plenty of dead giveaways.
>>
>>71810550
>They draw all of their conclusions from the very cuddly, friendly, world they live in.
>In there minds, evil is mostly made up. "People are nice, I've never met a bad one!"
This desu
>>
>>71809810
Because women are naturally leftist, because the right seems too rough for their taste. They'll volountairly stick to something that sound all nice and sunnyx rather than to something that deals with real problems and tells it how it is.
>>
>>71809810
I'm racist all of the time.
Submissive bitches don't care
>>
>>71810602
Not black.

>>71810791
Nope, just charismatic. I'm convinced women in particular don't have thoughts, at least not of any substance. There have been many times where they have recited things I have told them back to me verbatim fully believing they were thoughts of their own. Some men have done this too, to be fair.

But I'm a weird mix. I'm handsome, I have a deep voice, firm in my convictions but I think people assume I'm some kind of leftist. I like the arts and humor just as much as I like history and personal responsibility and my guns.

I believe everyone's a racist. No white person wants to live in a black neighborhood. Just because some white nigger apologists manifest that through guilt or coddling doesn't make it any less so. They want to lift them up because they know they're inferior.
>>
I talk mad shit non stop. Girls are mostly just happy when I am not using them for material.
>>
File: disregard_females.jpg (80 KB, 440x578) Image search: [Google]
disregard_females.jpg
80 KB, 440x578
>>71809810
>>
>>71809810
They don't. Leftist women especially love me. They surround themselves with castrated nu-males, so they're not ready for it when they meet someone with the spine to stand up to their anti-racist bullshit.
>>
>>71809810
Virtue signalling!!!
>>
Well you can fake it, if she founds out later she will respect you for being an asshole and get turned on.
>>
Don't be racist.
>>
>>71810800
>>71810268
>proud of being coward.
lol, thats why your shitskins are raping your women on the streets
>>
File: 1403648493875.png (64 KB, 339x446) Image search: [Google]
1403648493875.png
64 KB, 339x446
>>71809810
>those girls
>attractive
Please stop, average at best but below average imo.
Looks like your average blonde woman clone.
>>
Women don't care about actually solving anything, they just want to be seen as holding the correct opinions, with as little effort as possible.
>>
File: 1459671087536.jpg (344 KB, 706x878) Image search: [Google]
1459671087536.jpg
344 KB, 706x878
I know plenty of attractive, racist, white women. They are racist to various degrees, but they all have nationalist views, they are mostly anti Muslim. Most hate pakis. Africans here are few & far between, but their numbers are slowly increasing, pakis have been here for decades.
>>
>>71812829
They exist, but out of nationalists I would assume 90% are male and only 10% are females.
>>
staying safe is key for a female, 90% are far more racist and judgmental than men, they need to be.....but i think only 2% open their mouth and say something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-14-36.png (286 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-14-36.png
286 KB, 1080x1920
Totally bro. Nothing wrong with women who aren't racists!
>>
Don't care. I'm physically attractive so they want me anyway.
>>
File: you_will_never_be_this_pathetic.png (217 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
you_will_never_be_this_pathetic.png
217 KB, 1366x768
>>71812829
Most girls here don't date out side their race. I'm in the south that's common. Hell its reverse what the media says, majority of white girls on say Okcupid and PoF say "I don't date black guys" while the majority of black women say "love white boys!"
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.