[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're an American with intentions of voting in the presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 479x640
If you're an American with intentions of voting in the presidential race later this year, please leave this thread.

To whoever's left: Why the flying fuck is this board so pro-Donald Trump? It's like we've abandoned everything that we once stood for. With all of these recent pro-gay and pro-tranny comments, with his support of Israel. Now I understand that /pol/ isn't a hivemind, but these were all stances that we stood against even as short as one year ago. Posters are saying "it's a non issue" every time Trump claims increasingly centrist points of view.

Frankly, with the US presidential campaign developing as it is, every choice will be fucking them up, and by extension of America's tentacles, the rest of the world.
>>
>>71809754
>Why the flying fuck is this board so pro-Donald Trump?
Because if he gets in there will be oceans of tears, and many keks shall be had.
>>
>>71809754
because an anti corporate centrist is the best candidate anyone could hope for

most of the crazy gas the kikes race war stuff is just meme trolling. i do it too sometimes. its just bantz m8
>>
>>71809826
/thread
>>
I doubt he holds these beliefs, IMO he is just a business man and will say anything to win.I respect Trump not for his politics but for his tricks he pulls, this man taught me so fucking much, you just need to pay more attention to his actions.
>>
>>71809754
I think it's because there are just a shit ton of normies and kids on pol these days thanks to the election. I think they're just caught up in the fun and they don't want to admit that they were wrong about Trump, that it's over, or that Trump was never as great as he seemed. Everyone's just circle jerking the old memes and trying to pretend that things haven't changed. Now this board sucks, and I haven't even been here that long.
>>
anomaly has made it easier for both trump shills and more importantly Shillary shills to pit Trump and Cruz supporters against one another and create issues where there were none before

i also fear there are some Putin shills here "supporting" Trump
>>
>>71810220

>Trump Shills

This one flew under the radar of so many people on this board. With shill being thrown at everyone supporting Cruz, Clinton, and Sanders, you wonder why no one piqued up and said "what about Trump shills?"
Probably, this board was manipulated by Trump when he realised the potential voter platform.
>>
>>71810113
This. People don't like to admit they were wrong.
>>
>>71809754
>If you're an American with intentions of voting in the presidential race later this year, please leave this thread.
No, fuck you Mohammed.

>r. With all of these recent pro-gay and pro-tranny comments, with his support of Israel. Now I understand that /pol/ isn't a hivemind, but these were all stances that we stood against even as short as one year ago.
We want a wall built and illegal aliens deported. I don't give a shit what Trump thinks about mentally ill people in bathrooms, because it's a fucking non issue that Jews want you to focus on.

>Frankly, with the US presidential campaign developing as it is, every choice will be fucking them up, and by extension of America's tentacles, the rest of the world.
What do you propose instead of Trump? Should we all just wait until the next Hitler arrives? We'll be waiting forever, and we don't have that kind of time. Trump is by far the best option we have as of right now, and it's not even close.
>>
>>71810521

My name isn't Mohammed you cretin, I'm white and fucking English. I said people voting in the election to fuck off because I don't want Trump voters to change their mind.
Illegal aliens being deported is good. A wall being built... A gimmick, but yes, good. But there's no point supporting either of those points and being pro-queer and pro-tranny and pro-Israel. America might be more white (more than 60% at least lol) again in four years but America will just be Sweden 40 years ago, which is subversive and destructive. It's a short term solution, but it's the only pro-White one that's running right now, so support it.

"The Jews want you to focus on" you are as thick as your redwood trees, America. Having left wing social policies is what destroys and kills a nation. We learnt this with Rome, as well as modern day western states. How do you intend for your country to survive long term when your "God Emperor" supports the destruction of the family unit and traditional gender roles?
>>
>>71809754
Pretty simple really. He pisses off all the right people.
>>
>>71809754

>every time Trump claims increasingly centrist points of view.

Centrism is still further right than Republicanism, who claim to be right-wing but are actually center-left. Pick your battles Britain.
>>
>>71809754
Hey reddit
>>
File: last-true-englishman.jpg (240 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
last-true-englishman.jpg
240 KB, 850x566
>>71810932
>english
>>
File: 1459795389983.jpg (29 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
1459795389983.jpg
29 KB, 266x190
>>71810932
>English
>white
>>
they did it all for the funny. all for the funny. echaa echaa echaa.(turn table). drop that beet.
>>
>>71809826
first post best post
>>
>>71810932
>Having left wing social policies is what destroys and kills a nation.
Actually it's not the policies as a concept, but rather the cancerous growth they have over the years while providing less and less results each year.
>>
>>71809754

What I find hilarious is this fucking muslim OP is posting like we should take the word of a fucking mudslime and treat it like it comes from a human being and not a child raping faggot.

Fuck you OP.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>71809826

This. Also, he isn't a corporate bitch and I just hate Bernie, and his band faggot supporters, and Hilary.
>>
>>71811089

>60% white
>20% of marriages interracial
gg
>>
>>71811337

>0.15 kiwis have been deposited in your account by The Trump Organization LLC
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.