[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Americucks ... How bad are the Mexicans actually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1461399960926.png (372 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
1461399960926.png
372 KB, 680x401
So, Americucks ... How bad are the Mexicans actually?
>>
They are to us as Syrians and
Roaches are to you
>>
>>71809765
so are yall mexicans or what
>>
>>71809643

I'm pretty shit, dude, don't come to US - its filled with us. US doesn't need more cucks to invite more mexicans in. It's full now.
>>
>>71809643
They are alright people, but I wish their home wasn't shit so they would stop swarming here.
>>
>>71809643
The Mexicans immigrants that have been here for at least two or three generations are not bad at all. They are very Americanized.

It's the ones who hopped over the border a few weeks ago are the problem.
>>
File: spics-can-kind-of-into-white.jpg (128 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
spics-can-kind-of-into-white.jpg
128 KB, 736x1108
>>71809643
They're not outright niggers, but they're not white either. SOME can integrate and become little bieber fuccbois.
>>
They're literally just niggers. They will always just vote for whoever has a (D) at the end of their name and hate whites.
>>
>>71809865
This. We got two countries for a reason. I really love the Mexican people desu, lived in so cal my whole life and while I will admit that basically all the most violent and criminal people ive met have been Latino, so have a looooot of the sweetest kindest responsible and (actually) open minded people ive ever met, more than a lot of whites. So it's hardly hard to me to say one thing or another because I've enjoyed living with them and some are my best friends, but at the same time I've had to go through some really rough and it was because of people from Mexico, and then I get told oh no it's not their fault really you should be mad at America or systematic racism, fuck you, did all liberals just forget that people are scum and most do shitty horrible things just because the human race is a fucking menace? Going off topic here-

Love Mexicans. Mexico get your fucking shit together.
>>
i like mexicans. but i also dont want any more of them in the country. would live in a mexican neighborhood over a white one any day of the week

safe
women are actually doing home stuff
dont call the cops over inane shit
generally pretty chill people
will invite you to their barbecue even if you dont speak a word of spanish
>>
>>71809643
It depends, I've met decent ones that agree with Trump and then nigger level ones.
>>
>>71809643
Hello German bro! Mexicans are basically like Catholic Turks.
>>
>>71810095
>safe

You've got to be kidding me. The racial crime statistics don't lie. White neighborhoods are safer.

>chingchong neighborhoods are the safest
>>
they kill niggers ese
>>
>>71809643
if someone abandons their country because its shit instead of staying and fixing it that should tell you everything you need to know about them.

we can't help them. they'll only make us worse. therefore they are undesirable
>>
>>71810095
Nah bro hahahaha you dont know too many Mexican neighborhoods then

El Sol Gated Community doesn't count
>>
>>71809643
Mexicans are no problem over there, filthy half blood chicanos and spoiled pochos (sons of mexicans born on the US) are the ones who make your life shittier, no matter wich side of the border you live
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.