[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't she right /pol/? http://nypost.com/2016/04/19/s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: SWEDENYES.jpg (111 KB, 644x677) Image search: [Google]
SWEDENYES.jpg
111 KB, 644x677
Isn't she right /pol/?

http://nypost.com/2016/04/19/swedish-deputy-pm-calls-911-an-accident/
>>
She's a dumb bitch
>>
>>71809607
Allowing women into politics was a bigger accident.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (48 KB, 305x306) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
48 KB, 305x306
>>
Europe was a mistake
>>
It was a just a prank, bro.
>>
File: smiley.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
smiley.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>71809607
>>
>>71809675
Letting the joss alive was a mistake. I wish the 6billions were a reality and not a bullshit.
>>
>>71809728
Alright, settle down there, Franco.
>>
>>71809607
THE SWEDISH CALIPHATE MUST NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: romson_pride650.jpg (82 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
romson_pride650.jpg
82 KB, 650x366
A leading Swedish lawmaker pulled her own Trump-esque 9/11 gaffe on Tuesday, referring to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks as “accidents.”

Deputy Prime Minister Åsa Romson was heaping praise on a Green Party colleague’s work with Muslim groups, when she used the Swedish word “olyckor,” or accidents, to describe the day terrorists deliberately slammed jet planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.

“He has been chairman of Young Muslims in tough situations like the September 11 accidents and similar,” Romson told public broadcaster SVT’s show ”Gomorron Sverige” (“Good Morning Sweden”), according to the Local.

Her colleague, former Housing Minister Mehmet Kaplan, resigned his post Monday after comparing Israel’s treatment of Palestinians to Nazi oppression of Jews.
>>
File: 3568807.jpg (772 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
3568807.jpg
772 KB, 999x799
Romson’s verbal misstep came hours after GOP front-runner Trump told supporters in Buffalo how much he admired the way cops and firefighters responded in New York on Sept. 11, 2001.

“It’s very close to my heart,” Trump said. “I watched our police and our firemen down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.”

Romson’s unfortunate choice of words was quickly blasted.

“Did Romson just call 9/11 ‘the September 11th accidents’ on SVT?? In that case, talk about reducing [the significance] of one of the world’s biggest terror attacks,” tweeted defense expert Johanne Hildebrandt.

Romson later clarified her comments.

“Let there be no doubt: the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City on Sept. 11 2001 were one of the most vile acts of terror and disastrous violations of the open, free and democratic society in modern history,” she said. “The tragedy for the world and the families of the almost 3,000 human beings who perished as a result of the attack cannot be overstated.”

The Green Party bigwig said she meant to use the word “accidents” about the divisive debate on the integration of Muslims into Swedish society that followed the attacks.
>>
>>71809762
Actually Franco saved many jews, and late he let the sephardic jews to come back, so he can look cool for the american and british degenerates.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.