[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary "Rodham" Clinton walks up to you one day and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444974117536.jpg (133 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444974117536.jpg
133 KB, 720x720
Hillary "Rodham" Clinton walks up to you one day and says: "Muh vagina, boyim! Never forget the suffragettes!" Before slithering in a rather gentile-like fashion back to her throne in the oval office where she will preside for the rest of her sixteen year term. How do you respond?
>>
>>71808048
I would stab the bitch.
>>
>>71808496
terveisiä Temüjin
>>
>>71808048
The White Feather Campaign was a very real thing
>>
>>71808048
Kill the bitch.
It'd be better for myself to suffer the worst tortures possible than to let all of mankind sink into degeneracy.
>>
>>71810151
It's proof that, even among the most justified wave of their movement, feminists have always been cunts worthy of lynching.
>>
Feminism is cancer. pic related
>>
>bitch implying women are happy go lucky and peaceful at all

Women will run roughshod if you let them, look at women dominated fields like social services. They're absolute tyrants and the worst part is, if they declare war on something they don't announce it. Everything is done through subterfuge. They're no different from men in terms of motivation. The only thing that has kept these hidden monsters in check is the history of male privilege and not being able to compete with them in terms of either strength and certain types of intelligence.
>>
>>71808048
>"Perhaps the most ironic use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign."
Fucking idiotic cunts. Couldn't the women sign up to serve as nurses or some shit? Why not just do that instead of being retards?
>>
>>71808048
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*EATS SUNFLOWER SEEDS*
HOL UP
*SPITS WTHOUT OPENING MOUTH*
YOU PEENDOSKA BE SAYIN
*LIBERATES BALTIC STATES*
YOU BE SAYIN WE WERE
*PROVOKES NATO VESSEL BY DOING AN AIR SHOW*
WE WERE
*SENDS FULLY EQUIPPED NUCLEAR SUB INTO GULF OF MEXICO*
COMMIES AN SHIT
*REOPENES A MILITARY BASE ON CUBA*
A NUU CHEEKI BREEEKI I V DAMKE
*ANNEXES ALASKA*
>>
>>71810296
>even among the most justified wave of their movement
Even "the most justified wave" had zero justification.

>>71810670
Couldn't they sign up as auxiliary troops?
>>
>>71810737
this was a fun post to read
>>
>>71810744
Zero is still a greater number than a negative number. Which I think aptly describes the situation we live in now with feminism.

Women's rights of the early 20th century was a matter of inconsequential bullshit. Third-wave feminism is about either inconsequential bullshit, or advocating things immediately detrimental to society.
>>
>>71810823
Thx pekka wanna do joint military drills sometime
>>
>>71810151

Thanks I wasn't aware of that. At least it's finally confirmed that this well documented piece of history actually took place now that it's been affirmed by DLFO4tD+.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.