[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your average MGTOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fedora.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
Good evening m'lord
>*Snorts*
Have you hard the good word of MGTOW?
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>71806929

>MGTOW

more like INCEL.

People that don't bother with women because they cost too much, or because it's a rigged game don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>71807431
women costing to much seems like a very Chinese problem.
They are not meant to be something you loan, they are meant to be something you build a relationship with.
>>
>>71807625

>something

You probably mean "someone", you sexist, misogynist, cisgendered shitlord.

But, nah...it's a worldwide thing, innit? If you don't buy them shit so they can keep up their social standing, you're a bum.
>>
>>71807745
"But, nah...it's a worldwide thing, innit?"
Not really....
A part of romanticize is getting them something, I can agree but it's isn't about the actual item, it's just there to prove you can produce stuff for your children.
>>
>>71807625
it boils down to an investment in time and money and nowadays the ROI is TERRIBLE
>>
>>71807923

In an ideal world, that would make sense. but we don't live in an ideal world. men are expected to pay out the ass for a LOT of things, just for the woman's enjoyment.

It's nice to find people that don't think that way, and i'm sure a lot of women don't give a fuck, but they're exceptions more than anything.

>A part of romanticize is getting them something

I don't agree with this one. Why should material goods prove romantic intent?
>>
File: 2e8.jpg (92 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
92 KB, 829x589
>>71808068
>>
File: Vcard-big-transp.png (28 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
Vcard-big-transp.png
28 KB, 212x212
>>71806929
"Why yes, I adhere to the noble pussy-eschewing principles of MGTOW. Here, have my card."
>>
>>71808068
I'm thinking of flowers or a necklass, stuff like that

>>71808044
You can select out the terrible people with ease.
Also it is easy to make a normal women into someone who holds your views, women will naturally conform to their husband anyway.
>>
>>71808186

>I'm thinking of flowers or a necklass, stuff like that

Which more often that not sets a terrible precedent for cars, houses, rings, shoes, etc.
>>
>>71808249
In a country in which there are million more men then women I assume it would.
>>
>>71808249
are you in China?
>>
>>71810585
I doubt he is still here.
>>
I'm a mgtow and all I want is to be left alone I don't desire a gf at all. I don't force my ideas on anyone yet I'm still ostracized and ridiculled for it so why do people hate us?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.