[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People aged 25 and under shouldn't be listened to. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1414127622633.jpg (53 KB, 482x499) Image search: [Google]
1414127622633.jpg
53 KB, 482x499
People aged 25 and under shouldn't be listened to.
They shouldn't have political beliefs at all.

Your late teens and early 20's are marked by an obsessive need for an identity.
And a quick cheap way to get an identity is to become a political radical.

How do I know whether you are a neo-anarcho-maoist-facist-libertarian-what-the-fuck-ever because you critically analyzed the world and saw it as the most logical solution, or because you like to wear that identity you gave yourself as a badge. In that you are just an angry directionless adult who wants to live and die for something.

Everyone is a fucking radical when they are 20, and most people grow out of it.

I'm not saying all radical ideas are born from insecurity, but most are. Especially when the majority of that movement is mad up of young people.

TL;DR Shut the fuck up, young people.
>>
Should be more worried about young teachers that hurt the next generation, rather than young peoples political beliefs that hurt the previous generation
>>
>>71806733
You know you are going to progressively push that age upwards as you age, right? That's just the kind of person you are.
>>
File: 1458448980499.png (56 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1458448980499.png
56 KB, 919x737
>>71806733
Fair assessment.
>>
>>71806733
That's correct. I used to have beliefs about how to make everything right. Now I'm 24 and I realise I don't know shit.
>>
>>71806956

Stupid radical teachers like the ones you get in western universities are young people or people that never grew up.
I'm not worried because as soon most of these indoctrinated students adopt more moderate beliefs when they get married and have families and have responsibilities.

That's what causes radicalism. Not being married early enough.
Do you think those stupid kids in the middle east who become terrorists would blow themselves up if they had a family or wife to think about?

And all those terrorists are unmarried 18-25 year olds. Dumbfuck kids who think they know enough about the world to die for something.

>>71807035

Do you think that I'm pulling this from my arse?
Read Eric Hoffer.
Radicals are always dumb kids who hate their life and hate themselves
>>
File: fedorian overload.jpg (99 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
fedorian overload.jpg
99 KB, 500x517
>>71806733
>People aged 25 and under shouldn't be listened to.
>>
>>71806733
I really am sick and fucking tired of smug young twenty year olds with their fucking beliefs and rage directed at stuuuuupid shit. I can't blame them cause I really was once one of them ("amerikkka, more like") and I understand in a lot of ways how the world and things they see are designed to bring them to that conclusion but it just makes me so mad. I got friends and we are twenty six and known each other since like eight years old, but this election is just tearing us apart, he hates my stinking guts and just cannot even believe I'm a trump supporter but I just say DUDE do you really wanna have the exact same beliefs you did when you were fifteen?
>>
>>71807421
and not being married early enough is directly caused by the school system implemented by radicals in previous generations.

it's a never ending cycle of delayed development. 100 years ago there was not even such a thing as a teenager, becuase 16 year olds married and worked.
>>
>>71806733

way to cut down your allies on 4chan

its ok for the SJWs of our generation empowered by the internet to be taken seriously but god forbid we try to opposes them

oldfags let the world get to where it is today, and we may just prefer to sit back and watch it burn at this point

blaming the youth, thats leadership right there
>>
File: 6gpy.jpg (115 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
6gpy.jpg
115 KB, 800x545
>>71807035
you know in many states the age of operating big mobile machinery is 25 and up, no faggots allowed is why it's like that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.