[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How evil was kid Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ngbbs482d78216d2b7.jpg (25 KB, 459x322) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs482d78216d2b7.jpg
25 KB, 459x322
Ultimate evil or Bazoonga evil?

And why did he not kill Wittgenstein in school?
----
According to a family tree prepared in Jerusalem after World War II, Wittgenstein's paternal great-grandfather was Moses Meier, a Jewish land agent who lived with his wife, Brendel Simon, in Bad Laasphe in the Principality of Wittgenstein, Westphalia.[18] In July 1808, Napoleon issued a decree that everyone, including Jews, must adopt an inheritable family surname, and so Meier's son, also Moses, took the name of his employers, the Sayn-Wittgensteins, and became Moses Meier Wittgenstein.[19] His son, Hermann Christian Wittgenstein—who took the middle name "Christian" to distance himself from his Jewish background—married Fanny Figdor, also Jewish, who converted to Protestantism just before they married, and the couple founded a successful business trading in wool in Leipzig.[20] Ludwig's grandmother Fanny was a first cousin of the famous violinist Joseph Joachim.[21]
>>
>>71806654
Because he was a fucking kid
He didn't give a shit about the jews back then
>>
>>71806654
He was probably a normal kid, his antisemitic behavior probably only came into fruition after ww1 feeling as if though the jews dibbelydooed the backs of the germans.
>>
>>71807014
>his antisemitic behavior probably only came into fruition after ww1 feeling
According to his autobiography, he came in contact with anti-semitism during his time as a homeless welfare queen in Vienna before ww1.
>>
Didn't Hitler have a pretty abusive childhood? I'm to lazy to kikeipedia it so ill just assume he did.
>>
somebody mark Bernie Sanders on that pic
>>
>>71807229
Yeah his dad was a drunkard by his mum was nice,
>>
>>71806654
is fanny a common older german name? i had a great aunt named fanny and i always thought it was an odd name.
>>
>>71807229
yeah. He got his dick sucked in a shed in the jungle by some drunk
>>
>>71807657
>is fanny a common older german name? i had a great aunt named fanny and i always thought it was an odd name.
Yes, it is a variation of Francisca.
>>
>>71807096
>welfare queen
or
welfare queer
>>
>>71806654
>Ultimate evil or Bazoonga evil?

Small boy evil.

https://www.newoxfordreview.org/letters.jsp?print=1&did=0512-letters
>A story is told of a 1930s dinner party in London shortly after Hitler took power. A curious guest asks the question, “By the way, where was Hitler born?” “At Versailles,” was the instant retort from Lady Astor.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>71808761
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.