[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think you guys will get a kick out of this >college tow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8
I think you guys will get a kick out of this
>college town
>white chick with dudes that know how to throw down
>a bouncer, an mma fighter, and one or two more 6'+ country boys
>white chick talks shit to a nig after the bars closed on the street
>nig hit the white chick in the face
>white boys chased the nig half a mile to ECU campus
>fucked him up, no serious injuries
>cops show up
>put the nig in handcuffs under the assumption that he assaulted a female and the white boys only did what was necessary to stop him
>story gets real fuzzy
>BLM type nigs at the college pull the race card, call it a hate crime and everyone involved a racist
>college gets involved and launches an investigation
>white boys get arrested for assault
>black dude walks
>white cop that put the nig in handcuffs fired
>FBI investigating whether there was racial motivations behind it
Source http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Three-charged-with-group-beating-that-ended-on-ECU-campus-373377201.html
I worked with one of them, won't say who, and he was the nicest guy, not even questionably racist, but it was a know fact around work that he had kicked some asses
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>71806265

Here is your problem
>>
>>71806804
Why?
>>
>>71806912
Because whores should keep their mouth shut
>>
>>71806993
Okay but that doesn't explain why the nigger can hit a white woman but the white men can't hit him back.
>>
>>71806265
No the problem is you left any witnesses that could scream hate crime.
>>
>>71806265
>fucked him up
should have just held him there till the police came. would have had a whole different outcome
>>
>>71807064
Read the article you leaf degenerate. The ape was charged too. His crime was less serious (as no serious injuries are being reported) while three on one fight is much more serious felony which has been provoked by a chick. Go read some basic law befire you jump to conspiracies.
>>
>>71807064
She was drunk outside the bar with a bunch of big guys at 2am and ran her little cunt mouth because she knew she'd be protected by her white knights and femininity.

If I was the nigger, I'd have cracked her in the face too. Luckily I'm not, and I mind my own business so I don't have problems like this.
>>
>>71806265
What even is sweet tea?
>>
>>71806265

Niggers are wrong daily.

Even their existence is wrong.
>>
>>71807571
>should have just killed him

FTFY
>>
>>71806804
This is the absolute truth behind this entire incident. FPBP.
>>
>>71807767
in america we make tea in large batches then cool it off in the refrigerator or with ice to make iced tea. most people put sugar in it and that is called sweet tea.
>>
File: 1453576125544.jpg (41 KB, 316x335) Image search: [Google]
1453576125544.jpg
41 KB, 316x335
>>71806993
This desu, woman fuck everything up just look what happen now to those white boys who now get fucked up with assault charges and the cop who got fired.
>>
>>71807930
Sounds disgusting senpai
>>
>>71807725

You wouldn't have done shit.

Niggers like attacking the females of demographic groups and their children because they can't fight back.

You would support a sub fucking human slave monkey in civilization attacking human beings. Even if they are drunk she is still more of a human being than a nigger that would hit woman. Because he baboon monkey sub human false righteous Ire kicks in.

I think I'll kill a nigger one day with my bare hands. I'm just waiting for one to feel righteous first and get in my face!
>>
surely something needs to be done /pol/?

let us have ourselves a good hanging tonight. expose this and bring it to the forefront. any sources or documents we can start with?
>>
File: 1459998662076.gif (980 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459998662076.gif
980 KB, 480x360
>>71806265
Y-you said I would like this...
I don't like this at all...
How long before the world falls apart completely
>>
>>71807725
>if i was the nigger
you are a nigger though tyrone i can smell the watermelon through my screen come on man
>>
I was literately working at said bar that night (519). That nig slapped the shit out of the girl, got what was coming to him and now the whole town is going ape shit. Glad I stayed back and helped the girl b/c my co-workers got two felony charges each and their pictures and names pastered everywhere.

Best part was, that dindo went out drinking a couple nights after the "savage beating" and was served by one of the guys that beat him, neither of them recognized each other.
>>
>>71807930
That is disgusting. Why are American so degenerated on every level in life even if it comes to basic stuff like tea?
>>
>>71808221
dont knock it until you try it

I like cold tea with lemon and no sugar
>>
>>71807686
>>71807725
Regardless a nigger hit a white woman and he got off easy should been up a tree, you are the degenerates defending this.
>>
>>71808009
it's a special type of tea blend that isn't very strong. it is actually pretty good. i get mine unsweetened most of the time though and add lemon.

i would imagine you swarthy mongols only drink yaks milk.
>>
Why do Americans call white men 'boy'?
>>
>>71808018
You've never been around women, so you've never witnessed one behave like a crude, boisterous thundercunt who knows she's untouchable in the eyes of society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

When compared with the behavior of your average inner city nigger, I'd say they're neck and neck. She deserved to get cracked for acting like a cunt, stirring shit up with nigs, because she knew she had her MMA fighting minions to back her up.
>>
>>71808276
yeah we put vodka and yak milk into our tea

sometimes we even skip the tea part
>>
>>71808305

Why are American woman so degenerated?
>>
>>71808330

We do the same - yak milk and tea.
>>
>>71808295
am OP
It's a southeastern US thing that I started saying, I use like it means "good ol' boys", basically means some corn fed big motherfuckers that don't have muscles from workouts, more like guys that work on farms and pick up cows and shit
Also i don't think it's been completely sorted out who started what outside the bar, I said the white girl talked shit but that's really just speculation
I don't live there anymore but I've seen enough last calls to know that anything can start anything, I've seen a full on brawl over a dude stepping on a shoe on the way out the door
When "alpha" guys don't pick up a chick like they hoped their egos are crushed and want some excitement
>>
>>71806265 (OP) #

Did you happen to work at 519, halfway or Chico's?
>>
>>71806265
Thats what you get for being a lil bitch and not minding your business.
>>
as much I hate niggers I hate white knights too.
>>
>>71806265
The bitch first and then the nig.
>>
>>71808295
Boy is kind of similar to lad.
>>
>>71808630
My sister worked at Chico's and was a regular at 519, she moved so I don't feel like her identity is at risk, that's how I got this little "inside scoop"
She started getting into 519 when she was 18 and started getting me in as her DD and sneaking me shots when I was barely 15-16..
Great times
>>
Not really siding with the nigger here, but it's nice to see white knights get wrecked.

Women have demanded equality, and now they are being promoted ahead of more qualified/skilled males in the name of "equality." The wage-gap myth is being pushed by feminists with the ultimate goal of paying women at least as much money as males earn, for (less than) 77% of the work.

Females go along with this sort of shit, and use it to their advantage at every point. And we still have these fucking idiots wrecking their lives to "save fair maiden," driving the cost of pussy up even more with their uncontrolled desperation.

Fuck the nignog, but I'm still glad these pussy-pass-validation-enthusiasts got nailed here.
>>
>>71808566
She was arguing with a gay nig when dindu walked up. I guess he asked what was up or whatever they say in such situations and she said "are you gonna fuck him in the ass later or is he gonna fuck you?" He then said he was gonna slap the shit out of her, her response was "no the fuck you ain't" he then proceeded to slap the shit out of her.
>>
>>71808722
This

SPARE NONE
>>
>>71808854
>stands up for black man over white woman
Gay niggerlover detected.
Lots of white women suck but how do you know she was wrong?
>>
>>71808854
The chick is a party girl that none of the guys really want to get with or have something to gain by defending, she's just part of a big crew, the people that aren't in greek life but still party hard
>>
>>71808501
They created a culture of feminine superiority and basically made themselves a protected class, with white women at the top.

White women won't get as much gibsmedats, but God help you if you ever decide to talk back to one or call one out on their bullshit. So hard to find good white women these days, since they all fell for the feminism meme.
>>
>White knights over zealously defend some crusty ass redneck girl hoping to run a train
>Get into hot water
>HURR SJW R DUM

Assholes all the way down here. I'd take the chocolate gentlemans side if I had to choose.

Chat shit, get banged.
>>
>>71808971
She's not a white woman. She was a vapid, drunken cunt who probably has a long history of cunting it up and stirring shit because she knows she can get away with it. She is an honorary nigger, and you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1330403506303.gif (1 MB, 329x274) Image search: [Google]
1330403506303.gif
1 MB, 329x274
>>71809121
Not a single one of them did the right thing
>Women being an unruly cunt
>Nigger nogging as usual
>White knights defend the woman
>SJW system lands the white knights in jail as the sacrificial lamb to appease the kike gods.
>>
>>71808971
>Lots of white women suck
>but how do you know she was wrong?
Gee, I dunno? Lucky guess?

If this nig just randomly decided to chimp for no reason, and beat her up (with all her mma mates nearby), while she was just standing there minding her own business, then I take back everything I said.

But we both know it's more likely she ran her mouth off. Not saying she should have been physically assaulted for that in an ideal world, and certainly not siding with black on this. Just saying that white knights are continuing the expectation that despite "equality," between the sexes, men are still expected to clean up shit that women start. And, of course, they have ruined their lives over this, probably.
>>
>>71809121
Would your opinion change if the nig "chatted" the first shit?
What if he said get out of way dumb bitch or something, which is as simple of an exchange as there needs to be for confrontation drunk at 2AM?
Is there anything she could have said short of racial epithets that warranted getting knocked out?
Do you have such a short temper that you punch people for the words they say or are you a keyboard warrior?
>>
>>71808833
If she was a regular within the last 3 or so years I'm sure I know her
>>
>>71808566
Thats not what good ole boy means you god damn yankee. Also
>going to ECU
As a native North Carolinian, end your life ASAP.
>>
>>71809254
>Short of racial epithets.

I don't think that people should get attacked over words at all, in a perfect world. But we both know the world isn't perfect.

If some guy twice my size started talking shit to me, I would keep my head down and ignore it. If I got back in his face and started talking back, and he beat my ass, he would be in the wrong, but few people would have sympathy for me.

When the genders are equal enough to promote women ahead of more qualified males, why should having a pussy instead of a dick change anything?
>>
>>71809314
I didn't go to ECU, my sister did because we lived in Greenville before she even started thinking about college and it was realistic
I just went to the parties
>>
>>71809276
She's memorable
If you work there I hope you take me seriously when I say I was in there at 15 years old and step your shit up and not get shut down
>>
>>71808275
>White knight detected (haha get it, WHITE)
Talk shit get hit, It doesn't matter if you got a penis or a pussy.
>>
>>71809254

Having been in these situations countless times in my life, I'd be willing to bet my life savings on her being a mouthy cunt because she knew she had her bodyguards. I've been on the end of it myself a ton of times.

In this particular case, OP stated she was the aggressor, so we have to go on that. If you want to play the 'what-if' game then you may as well start crying about your feelz as well.

Lesson learned by all here:
>Don't get within 100ft of a drunk woman surrounded by meatheads
>Don't shoot your mouth off to strangers
>Don't hit people for being annoying drunk cunts
>Don't 3 on 1 a guy and expect the same pussy pass your damsel in distress will undoubtedly get

And the most important one

>NEVER, EVER, take a woman drinking with a group of men.
>>
>>71809620
I don't know man
Chicks can barely defend themselves
Should children be allowed to be beat like adults too?
>>
>>71809717
If children enjoy the same rights in society as adults, then yes. But they do not. Because they are children.
>>
>>71809681
It just hasn't been decided who said what first because everyones trying to protect themselves right now
The whole story will come out, so it's not just a "what if" game it's a legitimate hole in the story
>>
>>71809778
>>71809409
>>71808854

You sound like a woman-beating faggot.
>>
>>71809586
We've had some straight mongaloids work the door there before so I'm not surprised.
Chico's is a revolving door of servers so I'd need some specifics to figure out who she is. I even dated a former Chico's server, but unless your name is Andrew you shouldn't be worried that some rando on /pol/ fucked your sister.
>>
>>71809889
Thanks for your input there, Chad.
>>
>>71809717

No, but then we should be, and in most cases are, teaching our children not to pick fights, and certainly not ones they simply cannot win.

Women stopped believing in that concept, and now think they can do as they fucking well please with no consequence. Should other people be violent? No. But does that mean they WON'T be violent? No.

If a child teases a normally calm dog until it bites him, is it the dogs fault? Your answer will identify you as a responsible man, or a pathetic whiny blame-shifter.
>>
>>71809717
Act like a man get treated like one. If she knew her place and shut the fuck up nothing would've happened.
>>
File: 1457326146427.jpg (52 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
1457326146427.jpg
52 KB, 640x855
>>71809889
Jesus fuck. Did your mother never taught you to hit woman back if they assault you. Stop being a fucking beta and defend yourself you self- righteous cunt
>>
>>71809778
>>71809953
>>71809965
There's nothing a chick could say to me that would make me knock her out
I've had girls try to get physical before too and I still only did what I needed to defend myself and get them away from me
I'm not a "low test beta" or whatever meme you might call me, I just realize there's nothing to gain or prove from beating a female
>>71809893
Nope
>>
>>71810132
Cunt was probably the one who hung that poster. No wonder Europe is going to hell.
>>
>>71809620
>implying a whtie woman talking down to a nigger is a bad thing
She probably just turned him down and he was mad he didn't get da white pussy. I wouldn't defend a coalburner but white women shouldn't be attacked by thugs if they don't deserve it. Im guessing you're a nigger though
>>
>>71810175
>Nothing a chick could say to me that would make me knock her out.
But you would knock out a guy who said some words you didn't like?
Not saying you're a low-test beta, just trying to understand why you think they should be treated differently.
>In b4 girls are weaker.
There are plenty of dudes twice as strong as you and I put together. If we got knocked out, how is it any different?
>>
>>71806265
>girl says shit
>man hits her

>they chase the man down and beat him and arrest him

Talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>71810392
Fucking bitch will probably sell them out somehow to get a better deal at the end of all this.
>>
>>71810330
Ironic you calling me a nigger when you can't read(due to you being a nigger)
>>white chick talks shit to a nig after the bars closed on the street
She talked shit. Talk shit get hit nigger.
>>
>girl talks shit to man
> words hurt man
> man hits her

who the fuck allows words to hurt them, i can understand if she called him a racial pharse, then he could have pulled the race card. But for now its fucking stupid. Woman is probably some whore that wanted bbc and rub it infront of the white knights.
>>
>>71806265
>Defend a woman that's being assaulted by a man.
>Get arrested for assault.

Today's lesson is that if you see someone getting physically assaulted, just look the other way and ignore it.
>>
>>71810369
Wouldn't hit a dude over words unless they legitimately threatened me or my family
Certainly not over drunk bantz outside a bar
Talk some shit back and stick your chest out a little and go on with the night
Girls ARE weaker, and if there are guys twice as strong as us than that means they are four times stronger than a weak girl
Yeah there are chicks like holly holm but they are outliers and don't respresent the average chick vs the average guy
>>
>>71808295
"Boy" is used as a derogatory term also.
>>
>>71808305
That uber chick was a doctor that got fired over the tantrum
>>
>>71808305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpPUKfDXWQc

what a stupid cunt
>>
>>71810537
Talk shit get hit is literally ape behavior.
OP also said he didn't know what actually started it>>71808566
You're retarded either way for defending a dindu hitting a white girl under any circumstance.

>>71809134
>>71809220
>more niggerloving race traitors
You should hate the coalburners for you not getting laid faggots, not this woman.
>certainly not siding with black on this
But you are. You have no evidence and you assume the dindu had the right to touch her. Betas like you are the problem with the white race
>>
>>71808295
Whe ln i went through boot camp one particular drill instructor called every nig "boy"
>>
>>71811220
>when I
Fucking phone.
>>
>>71810809
>Girls ARE weaker, and if there are guys twice as strong as us than that means they are four times stronger than a weak girl.
If you hit a girl who is twice as weak as you, how is it different from a guy twice as strong as you hitting you? I have no idea why the fact he is 4 times as strong as the girl you hit is relevant. I'm just trying to figure out why one is so much worse than the other.

>Wouldn't hit a dude over words unless they legitimately threatened me or my family.
So would you hit a girl for the same words, or not?

The whole point I am making here, is that you seem to find it acceptable for a strong guy to hit a weak guy, but not an average guy to hit an average girl (even though the result is similar). I am still looking for a reason, besides pussy-pass, that this is ok?
>>
>>71811026
>It was the alcohols that did it! It's not my fault!
>>
>>71806804
>>71806912
Would you wag your genitals in front of a rabid mongoose?
>>
>>71811208
>Anyone who disagrees with me doesn't get laid.
So, you are the only person you talk to who gets laid?

>You have no evidence and assume the dindu had the right to touch her.
Did you read what I wrote? I don't condone his behaviour at all. The only point I am making is that if I ran my mouth off at a big dude in this situation, and got smacked, nobody would feel any sympathy, and probably nobody would try to clean up the mess that could have been avoided had I kept silent.

I find white knights who feel they should solve every problem just because a female is involved to be annoying as fuck.
>>
>>71811351
Because before all this feminism bullshit females were mothers and loving caring beings
They generally aren't as aggressive and violent
They are like children
Are you just arguing with me for the sake of it or do you think woman should be beaten like men?
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>71811562
If you got rekt by a guy twice your size
People would feel bad and jump in and tell him to leave you alone
Especially if you weren't so cynical and had friends
>>
>>71811736
>Because before all this feminism bullshit, females were mothers and loving, caring beings.
That's before. Our discussion is taking place now.

>They are like children.
No, they are not like children. Children do not have the same rights in society as adults. This is why they don't suffer the same consequences as adults for their actions. Women, on the other hand, have every right that adult men have.

If you think society should take away women's rights as before, that's a whole other discussion. But, given the fact that females enjoy every right a male has, it makes society fucking dangerous to refuse to give them any responsibility. It severely disadvantages males. Being a male, I despise this idea, and those who support it.
>>
>>71811923
If I was drunk, mouthing off to a guy twice my size at 2am, nobody would jump in when I got rekt. Nor would they jump in for you. I think you are kidding yourself about that.
>>
>>71811562
I don't disagree entirely about white knights, but we don't know the evidence and even if she was being a drunken cunt it would still be embarrassing as a white man to let a dindu slap a white woman and walk away. Not all women are raging feminists, some believe in traditional roles and not "equality" so as much I hate the feminists you have to remember that.
Not saying drunk bitches are pleasant but I'd stand up for my friends if a ape sucker punched them while they were talking shit and I'd certainly do it if it were a female friend and you would probably too in that situation if you are half a man. Put yourself in this situation
>>
>>71812749
I wrote somewhere before; disregard everything I've said if she didn't start it. But I find it less likely that the nigger just randomly walked up to her and chimped out with all her big mma mates around. I think it is logical to assume she said something until presented with other evidence.

I don't believe anybody should be physically assaulted over words, male or female. But, having grown up in a feminist society, I detest the idea that females deserve any more protection than a weaker male does against a stronger male; because there is no difference.

You wanna protect women the way we protect children? Fine, but if so, I don't see why they should have the same rights in society that males do if they share none of the responsibility. As long as they do share those rights, taking away their responsibilities is dangerous, and results in things situations innocent guys going to jail for "rape," when really they just both got drunk and had sex.
>>
>>71806804
>>71807064
>I shoot a 17 years old several times in the >back because he shrugged after I used an >electro gun on him while I was sitting on his >back, the camera couldn't film the whole >thing, and I am still working.
>>
None of this is even a problem if we would simply hunt niggers and all other parahumans to extinction.
>>
Nothing wrong with defending a racist white woman against a subhuman ape.

Too many niggers on /pol/ saying it's bad for this girl to be racist and men shouldn't behave like men, but only niggers can behave like men.

Fat neckbeards buys too much into the 'civilized' 'enlightened,' 'undegenerate' memes.

White people need to be more violent if we want to take back what's ours.

Drinking a little isn't degenerate.
>>
>>71806265
I install commercial beverage systems and this reminds me, I need to get kickbacks from Pharma for installing Diabetes pipelines.
>>
>>71806265
Bunch of white knight dumbfucks

Chat shit, get hit

>white boys chased the nig half a mile to ECU campus
>fucked him up, no serious injuries
3/4 on one? And it's niggers who are accused of always fighting unfairly?

>put the nig in handcuffs under the assumption that he assaulted a female and the white boys only did what was necessary to stop him
Cops didn't question anyone at the scene?

>college gets involved and launches an investigation
>white boys get arrested for assault
>black dude walks
>white cop that put the nig in handcuffs fired
Sounds like justice to me...
>>
File: 1443037711250.jpg (10 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
1443037711250.jpg
10 KB, 232x250
>>71817002
Words are still only words, one you get physical you have given up your "right" to not get physically handled yourself.

Violence is underrated. It's all about who starts the actual violence.
>>
>>71806265
>bunch of degenerates go to place where niggers congregate
>oh no why did nig be so nigger
>ill teach him not to nig in my nigerhood
>everyone gets arrested
and nothing of value was lost that day
>>
>>71813429
>You wanna protect women the way we protect children? Fine, but if so, I don't see why they should have the same rights in society that males do if they share none of the responsibility. As long as they do share those rights, taking away their responsibilities is dangerous, and results in things situations innocent guys going to jail for "rape," when really they just both got drunk and had sex.

I completely agree with this but who's to say this woman doesn't feel the same.

>But, having grown up in a feminist society, I detest the idea that females deserve any more protection than a weaker male does against a stronger male; because there is no difference.

We should be against feminism but not treating every woman like a feminist even if they aren't. If she was screaming about "equal rights" in the guys face then I'd cheer him on. I don't imagine that was the case.

>I find it less likely that the nigger just randomly walked up to her and chimped out
Why would you assume that? Have you never met a nigger?
And it said her friends had to chase him down so I don't think they were right her.

Regardless we don't know what happened but the nigger should be in jail and that cop should have his job. It's nonsense that there are people here defending this.
>>
>>71808221
In the u.s. only literal faggots and women drink hot tea.
>>
>>71808295
These answers are wrong because they're too young to remember.

Up until the 60s, blacks were called "boy" casually by whites. This is another subtle bit of reparation with the "white boy/black man" thing.
>>
>>71807930
I've literally never heard of this practice. I don't make iced tea often but that isn't the technique.
>>
>>71808330
>vodka and yak milk
Yes that's totally not as disgusting as sweet iced tea.
>>
>>71806265
Damn dude, ECU is a based school. Went there for a club swim meet and they had the best after party. Every single guy on my team got laid.
>>
>>71818125
>We should be against feminism but not treating every woman like a feminist even if they aren't.
Feminism will never, ever go away with that approach. The only way feminism will die, is if women experience the negative side of "equality," as well as the positive side. Hence, as long as society demands equal rights for women, I will side with those who demand equal responsibilities for them, as well.

>Why would you assume that? Have you ever met a nigger?
Only because I figured she had her mates nearby. If not, and she was blindly attacked, then everything I've said is not applicable, and I'm completely on the guys and her side.

In the event it was her mouthing off because she felt superior as a female, I'm not really on anyone's side. Nog definitely shouldn't have hit her, but, given that the world is not perfect, she also should have had enough common sense to keep her mouth shut and not create a big mess. Her male friends should realize that just because she is a female, doesn't mean they have to clean up the mess she created.

I'm probably still leaning towards the whites side because I hate people who use physical violence in response to words so much, and agree the black should be in prison. However, I'm still no fan of the "hey bro you can't hit a woman," white knights. (Unless they are the sort of guys who would protect their mates, regardless of gender.)

Cop should definitely have his job, no arguments about that from here. In fact I guess I'm on his side if I need to pick one.
>>
>>71806265
You america, you wouldnt have a problem with BLM niggers if you just beat their fucking heads to a pulp. And kikes, stomp on kike heads; they are the reason for your troubles.
>>
>>71808125
>I was literately

I like this.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.