[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minority Report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: 6cf.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361 KB, 858x725
>be assigned group work with 2 minorities
>at first going OK coming up with ideas
>suddenly they pick stupid topic and refuse to change
>they claim they will get data from college I know they wont get
>I say we need to pick an easier topic
>call them out on their bullshit and they leave the classroom in anger like 12 year olds
>both of them speak English but at a 8th grade level
>basically do their work for them
>make outline that intentionally throws them under the bus for their parts
>assigns both of them to report on data I know they wont get
>make powerpoint and add my information and tell them to add theirs
>5 minutes after I email the powerpoint one of the dindo says she conveniently spilled water on her laptop
>call her out on her bullshit ( i know shes lying)
>says its my fault she spilled water on her laptop because she was in a rush to send me the data I know she didnt get
>now says she will sue me for her damaged laptop
>I say go ahead
>I cant wait for monday with this shit group work is over and I never have to see these dindos again

I'm asking the professor to grade me separately.
>>
>>71805946
You should have given them an easy task rather than an impossible one
Like, you knew that they were incapable dindus, you should have acted in consequence
>>
>>71806238

It's not his responsibility to carry them. This is why I hate group work and much rather do the whole thing on my own.
>>
>>71805946
Send an email before class to the prof at a reasonable hour, and then meet with the prof before/after class to explain your group/tech water spilling issues in brief detail.

Professors will typically work with you as long as you seem like you honestly give a shit about the project/topic at hand

>says she will sue me for her damaged laptop
kek
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.jpg (18 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.jpg
18 KB, 500x205
>>71805946
>>
>Be black
>Assigned to project with black friend and weird pasty white guy
>Decide on a good topic with friend
>Weird white guy throws a fit, says something about "tendies"
>Friend and I leave to get work done and avoid fits of rage
>Work for the next few days, project looks good
>Got all my data
>White guy has made an 83-slide PowerPoint on chicken tenders
>Project is a Word doc
>Ready to send him what I got done
>He walks in and pours water on my computer
>Tell him he's fucking paying for it
>Ask professor to grade him separately
>>
>>71805946

screen cap this and sen it to prof
>>
>>71806435
top kek m8
>>
>be black
>get assigned group work with a fellow black guy and some white dude
>do nothing, they seem to have everything down
>they get into arguments and water ends up on fellow black's laptop
>the white guy requests to be graded separately
>little do they know it was I who poured water on the laptop
>>
>>71806435
Well done there m8
>>
>>71806238
im not doing their bullshit work. They picked this stupid topic and said they could get the data so I'm not going to get it for them. She kept claiming she would get the data and then when she says she was going to email it she......spills water all over her laptop and now its fried. How convenient.
>>
>>71806339
>This is why I hate group work and much rather do the whole thing on my own
based
But seriously though, it's not about responsability, it's about efficiency
If your partners are shit and you know it you cant rely on them and you must try your best to liit the damages
>>
File: disagree.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
disagree.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>71806238
>that comment
>France
>>
>>71806589
I thought they didnt spill water on it
>>
>>71806625
thats what they are expecting though. im not doing their group work for them. I'm not giving in to the group work trap. This is what its all based on. They know that the A student doesnt want to fail so they bet that they will do all the work even if they dont.
>>
>>71805946
You did the right thing, fuck em sink or swim.
>>
>>71806755
do you think the professor will grade you separately ? looks like a suicide request desu
>>
>>71805946
>studying html and css
>told that we have to work with some college in London over Skype
>we have to give a website design to our counterparts in London, who will create it in Photoshop so we can code it later
>I get assigned some nigger
>he can barely speak english
>"I'm new at this, so go easy on me"
>turns out he cant even do basic things in Photoshop
>can't even change colors without my help
>is asking me where he should save the images I'm sending
>completely incompetent fuckhead basically
>end up with something that resembles what a 10 year old could do in paint

Worst 3 hours of my course.
>>
>>71806625

>If your partners are shit and you know it you cant rely on them and you must try your best to liit the damages

I don't care. I'd much rather burn the project to the ground and try to make it up by some other way than contribute to a group project and have freeloaders gain glory for the work I did. You have no idea how far I've gone to make people look as bad as they really are when it comes to group projects they've not contributed in.
>>
>>71805946
I never really liked group work with more than one person. Any time it's 3 or more people, it always seems like me and somebody else pulls their weight and the rest do the bare minimum or nothing. Working with just one other person seems a lot easier in general as far as allocating tasks and making sure everybody pulls their weight.

When you're forced to work with certain people though and they just happen to be incompetents, I think it is partly your responsibility if you fail. If you were really so great, you could carry them even if it is a group project. I've done it before several times myself. I don't know exactly what level of education you are but I assume it's undergraduate or below given you're working with people who barely speak English. At that level it is definitely not difficult to solo or mostly solo one of these projects.
>>
File: regegrhth.jpg (2 MB, 2973x3297) Image search: [Google]
regegrhth.jpg
2 MB, 2973x3297
>>71806719
i dont think she did. here is the photo she sent me claiming shes blow drying the laptop that she "spilled water on"
>>
>>71806836
why do you say its a suicide request?
>>
>>71806997
>you could carry them even if it is a group project

Doesn't mean you should. You should just let them crash and burn.
>>
>>71806997
fuck that im not doing their work for them. Want to see a survey this fucking dindo made?
>>
>>71807019
usually teachers are like: OMG ITS A GROUP TASK, EVRYONE HAS TO COLLABORATE LOL
EVERYONES GONNA GET A THIRD OF THE NOTE
FUCK OFF WHITE CIS

at least that's how it has always happened to me
>>
>>71807166
ya i tried emailing her and she basically said she wont do anything
>>
>>71805946
American universities are fucking terrible. I decided to go on an exchange program with one and working with minorities completely ruined the experience for me. Fucking lazy nigger bastards
>>
>>71807087
You should if you want to succeed. It's not "fair" but that's just too damn bad. You suck it up and do the work and make the best damn project you can on your own, possibly intimating to the professor early on that you are having issues with the other people in your group if you want to spite them so badly. If you're forced to work with incompetent people, it's not an excuse to end up with an incomplete project.
>>
>>71807225
see
>>
>>71805946
>dindo
you can't even get your own meme right.
>>
>>71807242
i have an A in the class but im willing to let it go down to a B to burn these fucking dindos. hopefully it makes them fail the class
>>
File: Niglet.jpg (516 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Niglet.jpg
516 KB, 900x1200
niggers gonna nig. shoulda found some excuse to get out of the group right at the start.
>>
>>71805946
>Be white
>Get assigned to work with a non-profit doing business analysis
>It's a ghetto as shit non-profit based out of an old church in the west side of Chicago
>Their organization keeps no books, randomly receives money, has no way of keeping track of volunteers
>It is literally a "we need mo' money for dem programs" charity that no one knows what they actually do besides run a soup kitchen with donated food.

On the plus side, they gave me like a gallon of peanut butter because they don't have enough storage for all the shit they get.
>>
>>71807124
YES WE DO!
>>
>>71807242

Yeah, nah. I'd much rather see someone else fail than succeed with flying colors myself if it means someone else can have glory he/she hasn't earned.
>>
File: 1460662546114.gif (971 KB, 397x397) Image search: [Google]
1460662546114.gif
971 KB, 397x397
It's a mac as well. This is why minorities shouldn't have nice things
>>
>>71806339
I think the anon you're talking to is saying that if OPANON wanted to make it easier for himself he should have just given them an easier task.
>>
File: 20160421_022154.png (195 KB, 1260x1792) Image search: [Google]
20160421_022154.png
195 KB, 1260x1792
>>71807465
>>
>>71807365
You should calculate how much the group project would affect your grade. If it won't reduce your grade from an A to a B then fuck it, let them crash and burn. But I don't think you should eat a lower grade just because you have to deal with incompetent people and want them to fail. IMO that's a bad attitude and you would be better off turning in a good project and then meeting with your professor to discuss in detail why these people deserve lower grades.

I don't doubt for a second that these are incompetent people by the way. I've had to work with incompetent people in group projects before. I'm sure that everybody who has gone to Uni has.
>>
For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about the awesome movie and ok tv show.
>>
>>71807580

Or he could have just dropped the retards in the very beginning and asked to do the whole thing on his own or get graded separately. Not really OP's fault he's partnered with retards
>>
>>71807726
i thought it was going to be ok from the beginning but i learned very quickly i was wrong
>>
>>71807605
I like the lack of a question mark on Question #2 and how leading the whole survey is, especially the last part which practically begs a specific answer. This guy should get into the business of push polling.
>>
File: oierferoigerg.png (45 KB, 1244x569) Image search: [Google]
oierferoigerg.png
45 KB, 1244x569
here is our email exchange when i called out her bullshit on "spilling water on her mac"
>>
File: wtf.jpg (42 KB, 386x523) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
42 KB, 386x523
>>71807605
lolz wtf am i reading
>>
>>71807890
its actually a dindo woman from SA
>>
File: 2.jpg (41 KB, 493x377) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
41 KB, 493x377
>>71808061
this fucking negress!
>>
File: 1452088986747.jpg (126 KB, 958x973) Image search: [Google]
1452088986747.jpg
126 KB, 958x973
>>71808061
>>
File: 1359232958872.jpg (42 KB, 523x475) Image search: [Google]
1359232958872.jpg
42 KB, 523x475
>Be white
>Get assigned group project with 5 other students
>Only one other white guy
>He keeps asking me to play vidya with him while I'm doing group work
>But at least he does work between playing sessions
>Nigger and Nigress busy talking about their lays
>Asian chick is slutting up all over me to get me to do her share of the work
>Find out from the dindu that this chick legit has a crush on me

>End up doing 80% of the project myself and meeting (and meating, if you know what I mean) my future wife.
>>
>>71808061
She's a gigantic moron. Of course, that's pretty obvious anyways since she uses a Mac. You should forward some of these email exchanges to the professor while pointing out the obvious (lack of responsibility, improper English, etc.).
>>
>>71808459
im thinking about emailing the water on laptop incident to the professor

i asked her if she can complete her portion using another computer and she hasnt responded yet
>>
>>71808419
Oh yeah, and the nigger turned out to be a total bro. I'm now basically immune to chimping out whenever I mention his name. I go to the local ghetto to play vidya with him and the white guy sometimes, and we end up playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse and attracting a huge crowd of weeb nigs.
>>
>>71808061
Nigger tier """logic""". Apparently whatever good comes to them is caused by them being good, whatever good they do (if ever) is also because of them, but whatever bad comes to them OR they do is never their fault. They can be only a reason for good, never for bad. That's why they didndu nuffin. You spilled that water. Not outright, not physically, you weren't there, you didn't put that water there, you did not knock over the glass; but you spilled it. Because it being spilled is bad and they are only capable of good.
>>
>>71808583
basically this
>>
>>71808514
I would press for an answer and if it comes negative then tell the professor. This shit is like dealing with little kids and their bullshit excuses. It's ridiculous. If she fucked up her computer it's not your problem, she should take responsability
>>
>>71806867
This is why I hate group work so fucking much. You have a huge chance of getting paired with some lazy fucking retard who will just drag you down with them, or force you to do the work for two people. And good luck talking to the professor about it
>It's a group project, working with each other is part of the grade
>>
>>71808061
>would of
I don't know why, but this misspelling angers me to no end.
I have no idea how you go from "would have" to "would of", whether when writing or talking.
>>
>>71808572
>>71808419

Sounds awesome.
>>
>>71809031
It's because we also use the contraction "would've" which people with low education you can see the permutation their mind does

>would've> would uv> would of
>>
>>71805946
Have fun failing at life. A huge part, probably the biggest part, is having to deal with dumb shits. You clearly don't know how to and I bet your grade suffers for your shitty attitude.

We don't get to pick our coworkers usually. You suck it up and find a way. You failed at that which just shows you'll never be an effective leader and nobody will want to work with you for long.

Congrats on your F in life skills.
>>
>>71805946
>spill water on laptop

its fine m8, it's a thinkpad
>>
>>71809133
Ah, thank you.
I can now switch my annoyance born out of confusion to good old hatred, much more confortable.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.