[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
milo is a jewish pervert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: adadadadad.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
adadadadad.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
milo is a jewish pervert
>>
>>71805827
/thread
>>
Thank you for the warning. I would honestly have never guessed from looking at the guy.
>>
>>71805827
Not much else that needs to be said
>mfw there are people who will defend this fag e-celebrity
>>
>>71805827
Isn't he dead or something?
>>
>>71805827
He really belongs at the end of a rope.
>>
File: shame.jpg (43 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
43 KB, 600x714
If any more of you fuckers can't figure out that stealing away branded identity politics from the Democrats is how Trump wins, you're gonna start hating him more and more.

Brazenly abusing the system of identity politics (like Milo does) isn't bowing to PC, it's the only way you defeat the ZOG - you use their own weapons against them.
>>
So whatever happened with Milo when he went completely off the radar for like 24 hours about a week ago? What was the deal with that?
>>
>>71806213

Cocaine, whiskey and BBC, I assume
>>
>>71806159
Milo is ZOG Puppet. Same way the real conservatives got killed off in the Republican party in the '80s - infiltrators.

People like him purport to be in the movement or some sort of figurehead when in reality they are nothing more than controlled deflection from the kike issue and a way of misrepresenting the movement to the masses as [your favorite figurehead with obvious negative qualities].

Once they welcome in every walk of life, the ideals of the movement and it's message are dead. Milo is killing the alt-right.
>>
>>71805827
>caring about a kike nigger-lover

shig
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>71806373

Welcoming every nondestructive (to others) walk of life is American.

If you think social issues are important, maybe you're forgetting the Jews run every bank outside of NK, Iran and Russia and nearly every media outlet worldwide.

These social issues are to blind people. You really care if gay people can have a civil union for tax purposes, and that they get to call it marriage? You care who uses what bathroom (perving is still illegal)?

The issues are open borders, accepting refugees wantonly, allowing foreign investment at the levels we do, propping up ISIS and SA to ensure we always have a non-Jewish enemy.

Social issues are stupid, unimportant bullshit that will naturally sort themselves out if we get AIPAC, Israel, PNAC and the obama-clinton machine out of our government.
>>
>>71806889
Good to see that some americans are waking up. They have controled your country for 100 years. Today it's hard not to see it.
>>
We know.

It's just reddit fags, youtubers and twitter bums who suck his cock. Nobody else cares.
>>
>>71806373
actually that makes a lot of sense.

I was actually confused when he wrote his piece on the alt right being "a joke" by young ruffians who want to push the older generation's buttons and will say anything and support anything to accomplish that.

Implying I voted as a joke and just want to cause trouble and mischief
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.