[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do muslims force their women to cover up and veil themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: img7.jpg (84 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
img7.jpg
84 KB, 960x640
are they secretly gay or something? or just insecure
>>
>>71805441
Because their women are ugly.
>>
>>71805441
>why be modest?
Perhaps you'd rather your females be twerking and sucking jamals dick
>>
>>71805441
A woman must only show her body to her man it it is an act of great respect, a woman that shows her body wishs for other men to see her which is the way of a whore.
>>
>>71805509
yea but even back then every other race/religion did not oppress their women as much as muslims did
>>
File: 1461255428186.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1461255428186.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>71805441
More like they guard against degeneracy
>fucking leaf
>>
>>71805576
Only recently have human women worn short clothing, most women wore long dresses.
>>
>>71805441
So that men do not get distracted or affected by female body, and so they do not take a woman based on it. When you cannot see the beauty of the subject, the mind is the only beauty you can make out.
>>
File: 1455174462651.jpg (43 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1455174462651.jpg
43 KB, 856x480
They know that the moment their women have the option to hightail it out of there, they will.

So they lock them in whenever possible, and cover them up so no better man will see them as appealing and offer his support to take them along.

In short, it's compensating for their own undesirability.
>>
>>71805576
>citation needed
If your talking 800 ad then they were no more conservative with women than any other group
>>
>>71805441
The dress code is from God for both men and women.
In Islam there are instructions for every single matter of our life.
>>
File: mqkdIBn.jpg (124 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
mqkdIBn.jpg
124 KB, 634x420
>>71805764
europeans did not make them cover up like this

no one did except muslims
>>
>>71805762
>In short, it's compensating for their own undesirability.
Yh thats why their teenage boys are pounding all the pussy in german highschools right?

Arabs are alpha so alpha that they went FUCK WOMEN'S FEELINGS ONLY OUR FEELINGS MATTER.
>>
File: rOOtfBE.jpg (166 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
rOOtfBE.jpg
166 KB, 1024x681
u see?
>>
>>71805800
Islam doesn't require a veil, only the headscarf. There's plenty of islamic countries where they run around without veils.

So, that's not it.
>>71805864
Ah, the memes are back. If you can't attack the point, attack the poster instead.
>>
>>71805762
Every single female convert in western country chooses to wear veil. Who forces them?
>>
>>71805809
>>71805900
>Saudi influence after the american switch in allies post 1979 = 1400 years of a religion.
>>
>>71805984
it was like that too back then
>>
>>71805441
I find this really funny...

>feminist screech from the high tops about oppressing to the "privileged ones"

>well islam is bad, they dont allow the girls to be at school, keep the women in the house and also comply or die by the hands of your own family - women are literally 2nd class citizens
>OH NO THATS RACIST YOU ISLAMAPHOBE I IDENTIFY AS PART MUSLIM AND A FEMINIST
>>
>>71805911

Social standing.

Being a good goy to islam is literally the fastest way to get your picture plastered all over social media in a positive light.

Women will do anything for positive attention.
ANYTHING.
>>
File: LIBERALS HAHA.png (387 KB, 585x591) Image search: [Google]
LIBERALS HAHA.png
387 KB, 585x591
>>71805911
>>
>>71805441
They are animals. They knew they were animals long ago when they made the rules and they know they're animals now when they demand sharia law.

They can't control their urges and they will rape anything that moves no matter if it's young boipucci, lil girls, women or your favourite pet.
>>
>>71805908
While Quran is not specific about whether face should be covered there are two opinions from scholars. So upto people to follow according to their fiqh.
>>
>>71806048
Except it wasn't you idiot
>>
>>71806054
You jump from blaming muslim men to blaming muslim women. Take a stand before you debate.
>>
It is the influence of saudi wahabism/salafism. Their money is everywhere. In a true desert climate (arabia) it makes sense to fully cover the body. Note that men do it as well in these regions. With their religion and influence spreading, so do their customs.
>>
>>71806145
How do you feel seeing your harlots suck on zanj cock? You should do as we do and cover them up and keep them pure virgins and not disgusting whores. Only our women are pure you women are whores and are thus the toys of us to play with to our heart's content that is why we rape them because they are whores and whores deserve no respect or human rights at all.
>>
>>71806287
Hijab is required in Islam. Its not just cultural.
>>
>>71806281
All muslims are idiots.
>>
>Secretly
>Gay
It's a very well known fact that all Muslims prefer that boipussy
>>
>>71806384
That being said, Hijab can vary from place to place, and/or sect.
>Hanafi would tell you different than Wahabis
>>
>>71806455
We need something to take our sexual urges on since we are not allowed to fuck girls until we marry them so little boys are fair game and so cute as well their tongues are delicious. White little boys remind us of women they look so weak and sexy.
>>
It desexualizes women and gives them equal standing to men. This is why so many feminists are choosing to convert to islam.

Women have to endure endless cat calls and approaches from horny faggots all day long. The veil strips them of sexuality except in places where they want to flaunt it. Hijab is incredibly empowering to a woman and I can predict we will be adopting it in europe.
>>
>>71805441

It's so they don't get sand in their mustaches
>>
>>71806326
I don't feel anything because I don't see them. Maybe in the bigger cities this is a problem but where I live they would probably be chased with chainsaws.

Also, little kids that dress accordingly are also whores? Don't make up excuses for your rape issues you guys are just savages and tools for people far more inteligent than you. That's the only reason you have any relevance in this day an age, because others found a use for you. In the 90s and before nobody cared about muslims and nobody wanted them.
>>
File: 3737382.jpg (18 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
3737382.jpg
18 KB, 600x341
>>71806455
Especially pakis. WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A PAKI IN THIS THREAD? WHAT THE FUCK. SO FUCKING GROSS. Look at his reasoning. look at how he argues.
>>
File: zemmour.jpg (19 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
zemmour.jpg
19 KB, 220x330
>Like any average males since the beginning of humanity, young Arabs are scared of women. Afraid of these castrating machines, of their supposed insatiable sexual appetite. All around the Mediterranean world, one solves this fear of femininity question by expressing an overplayed virility and by concealing the feminine sex appeal—hair and ankles, hips and breasts—under loose and shapeless clothes. That’s the way our Arabs react.

>The most religiously oriented force their sisters to veil themselves; others require girls to dress like them with tracksuits and tennis. Costumed as such, they look less scary. Provided they stick to their feminity, to their intent to scare men and to challenge their uncertain and fragile masculinity, so to desire them and get a hard-on, men have no alternative that resorting to the B-plan they develop since prehistory: a militant disrespect, all the more violent because of their inner insecurities. Only the “slut” and the “whore” may wake up the male’s fragile desire
>>
>Abrahamic religions

because an old kike living in the desert told them to do it and threatened them with eternal damnation if they didnt
>>
>>71805441
It promotes decency and protects your daughters from dressing like sluts and getting railed by low-class mating candidates.

Keep in mind before us Christians lost our testicles, we also had our women cover up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with both men and women dressing decently. Only western liberal propaganda conditions you to believe it's 'oppressive'. It was the norm back then and nobody thought twice about it.
>>
>>71805509
le false dichotomy

muslim sympathiser/muslim kys
>>
>>71806617
u seem like in bad mood.
Get any tendies today?
>>
File: 1461034523275s.jpg (6 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1461034523275s.jpg
6 KB, 249x250
>>71806650
the hijabs that most muslims wear pisses me off

but the one that orthodox , catholic and iranians wear is okay

whys that?
>>
>>71805900
the full covering originates among pashtuns in Afghanistan iirc
>>
At the time of the prophet the veil was a common female garnment in the middle east, he chose it as a symbol for muslim women to maintain an heritage.
>>
>>71806590
>Also, little kids that dress accordingly are also whores?
Cover your little girls as well even they young ones are whores and if they are not covered they must be raped as punishment, and its nice you have so many uncovered little girls fucking little boys is not as great as fucking little girls no way man little girls are the best.
> you guys are just savages and tools for people far more inteligent than you.
I understand that you are too soft to understand our ways that is why we must kill you because you cannot be reasoned with Sharia is the law of humanity. You are just tools of those filthy jews.
> In the 90s and before nobody cared about muslims and nobody wanted them.
Allah has given us a second chance at spreading his word.
>>
>>71805441
It's a religion with laws created for mohammads every insecurity.
>>
File: 1460921294499.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1460921294499.gif
2 MB, 356x400
>>71806705
Pakis, afghans and somalis are not human. Prove me wrong. You love, you hate and sometimes you can learn how to communicate without using violence and on rare ocassions some of you can even learn how to read and write. That's where our similarities end. You are not human
>>
>>71806878
Why learn a language that wont exist in the future? Why do anything if you just cater to us like slaves out of your white softness afraid to be labelled a racist. We have won you have lost it is over Sweden Allah has claimed your land.
>>
>>71806782
>fucking little boys is not as great
But you still fuck them if you don't find enough uncovered little girls which is why I said you only find excuses to rape.

>I understand that you are too soft to understand our ways
Your ways are shit. That's why most muslims that come here in numbers small enough to not have peer pressure end up smoking, drinking and eating pork. You guys are individually weaker than a starving vietnamese.

>Allah has given us a second chance at spreading his word
Wrong. It's
>those filthy jews
Allah doesn't exist. Only Yahveh.

They are smarter than your people, smarter than our people, and they will shape the world as they please. You have a second coming provided by them and you will slowly dissapear when they start a new universal class which will be full of racemixed low class obedient zombies. They need your low IQ to breed with our flat brained women, that's it. Embrace the opportunity that's been given to you goy, and praise your overlords.
>>
Soon they will be making white women wear the hijab and bend down to them.
>>
File: 1461240223599.gif (382 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1461240223599.gif
382 KB, 300x186
>>71805441
>latent homosexuality
our /lgbt "friends" say the same
>>
>>71805481
Hahahaha first post, man, wow
>>
>>71805441
This image makes me so jealous that I'mnot Japanese
>>
>>71805900
Pakistan and Somolia require my willy NOW
>>
File: img.gif (2 MB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
img.gif
2 MB, 224x224
>>71807980
its chinese fool
>>
>>71805745
Except that there is no courting. The wives are fixed at a young age :^)
>>
>>71808715
Who do you think your father and mother would have arranged for you to marry?
>>
>>71809265
>cont..
My mother probably would have scored me a smart qt mormon girl. Probably had three or four kids by now, and a good job.

Instead, I'm a single NEET, sitting around on 4chan, complaining about the world.
>>
>>71805800
>your whole life is controlled because you believe what a mad pedo said 1400 years ago to justify his degeneracy.

Sounds awesome
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.