[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White males- Your women won't fuck you. Your taxes provide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1386624359734.jpg (22 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
1386624359734.jpg
22 KB, 291x400
White males-

Your women won't fuck you.

Your taxes provide you nothing.

Your insurance subsidizes the stupid.

Why work?
>>
>>71805344
Because in spite of that, I want my internet.
>>
>>71805344
>Your women won't fuck you.
Yes they will
>Your taxes provide you nothing.
Yes they do
>Your insurance subsidizes the stupid.
Yeah that one is pretty bull
>Why work?
Because I'm not a useless blob of protoplasm for starters.
>>
>>71805344

Good point. let's stop working and let everything our forefathers created, fought and died for fall apart.

Get some fucking guts and put Rambo in your pants, fuck.
>>
>>71805344
some of the faggots here dont.

I work because I refuse to take handouts like a nigger.
>>
>>71805344
>Your women won't fuck you.
Huh? What now?
>>
File: 1402709501826.jpg (170 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
1402709501826.jpg
170 KB, 650x900
>>71805450

>and let everything our forefathers created, fought and died for fall apart

I got some bad news for ya...
>>
>>71805592

The fact that America and it's relatively free political system still exists means that there is still something worth fighting for.
>>
File: 1339442605528.jpg (57 KB, 696x389) Image search: [Google]
1339442605528.jpg
57 KB, 696x389
White males still control much of this western society, 80%+ white males are still the doctors, first responders, police officers, engineers, etc.

To save the white male, he needs to act fast and let society turn on itself and anchor themselves together and ride out the slaughter, the alternative is to be cucked into non-existence while paying for it.
>>
>>71805734

You mean the free political system where the GOP nominee with the most votes and delegates will get it stolen at a convention and the leading Democrat should be rotting in prison, that one?
>>
>>71805344
White male here: my woman works for me to sit around and play video games and go to the gym all day... Stay cucked, faggots.
>>
>>71805493
I was like that for a while but after working hard and not getting anywhere because of unions and watching my country vote Trudeau and import millions of shitskins I decided it's better to become a burden on a society which has turned its back on you.
>>
>>71805734
Yea you are delusional see>>71805976
And "relatively better" isn't really worth dying for especially when you are killing yourself off young so shitskins can immigrate to your country and repopulate it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.