[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP ANTICHRIST = CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: pride.jpg (116 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
116 KB, 540x359
1. Trump constantly insults and swears, no true christian would do that.

2. Without even being in office, he has already made the entire world hate him.

3. The literal POPE calls him unchristian.

4. Check the list: Pride. Envy. Wrath, Gluttony and Lust. Sloth and Greed

5. Trump loves the jews. Guess who killed Christ? The jews.

6. Trump is gay friendly. I'm now quoting from the holy word of GOD:
“'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.' Leviticus 18:22"

7. Trump literally wants to torture and kill innocent families. This is no joke. He literally said that he would do WORSE than what ISIS does. Not even the old testament condones that.

> 2 Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

SOURCES:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/march-web-only/actually-most-evangelicals-dont-vote-trump.html

"Indeed there seemed to be a clear trend on Super Tuesday. Trump’s numbers were best among those with no religious motivation (41%) and he had his worst numbers among those who were most motivated by religion (30%)"

https://www.firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2016/03/the-myth-of-the-evangelical-trump-voters
>>
Shoo
>>
How can trump be antichrist when God isn't real?
>>
>>71805258
>"no true Christian would SWEAR"
>not know the bibilical definition of swearing actually meant putting a curse on someone
>being this unironically stupid
>>
File: hi.jpg (14 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
14 KB, 332x500
>>71805385
>>
>>71805421
>not realizing what goes into your mouth is free from judgment but what comes out of te mouth is destructive
>>
>>71805258
You clearly know nothing of Biblical scripture of how the Antichrist will come and rise.

Trump is hated. The Antichrist will be loved by all.
>>
File: begone.jpg (141 KB, 1920x817) Image search: [Google]
begone.jpg
141 KB, 1920x817
>>71805421

looks like ur not a true christian either. If you had grown up in a real christian family you would know never to swear.

VADE RETRO SATANA
>>
>>71805258
>antichrist
>he has already made the entire world hate him.

You've already fucked up OP.
>>
>>71805505
I know what your magic man said but it doesn't change the fact OP is getting VERY LOOSE with his definitions which is a form of lying.

I think the big guy upstairs said something about bearing false witness too.
>>
>>71805258
GTFO BRAINWASHED FAGGOT
>>
>>71805258

no 666 in his name

/thread
>>
>>71805258
Isn't the antichrist is supposed to be all nice and only reveal himself when he got all the good idiots following him?

Like Obama.
>>
>>71805258
The Bible says that the antichrist will unite the world in peace through war. One world one religion. You have disproven yourself with point 2 and 3. Also need source on pont 5, 6 and 1.
>>
Trump really is the opposite of the Antichrist hmm
>>
>>71805763

The antichrist will do and say anything to deceive you. First he is very racist to get the GOP votes and later he will be the sweetest, most gentle and liberal candidate you have ever seen.
This is the nature of the snake, the deceiver, father of lies, Satan.
>>
File: 409.gif.png (386 KB, 600x701) Image search: [Google]
409.gif.png
386 KB, 600x701
>>71805258
>no true christian would do that.
I forgot for a moment who decides what "true Christians" can and can't do
>>
>>71805858
>very racist
>hasn't said or done a single racist thing
>implying being a racist is wrong

You're digging yourself deeper and deeper you stupid Auscuck.
>>
>>71805258
He's not genuinely liked by a bunch of people. Let's look at Trudeau.
>>
>>71805258
All the more reason. To bvote for him you fucking faggot
>>
i thought the anti christ made the world fall in love with him
>>
TRUMP CALLING THE ELECTION 'A GAME'

Does this sound like a christian? He is already playing with the lives of innocent people and loves it. He will gleefully watch while you beat up other people in his name, in God's name.
Trump literally encouraged this, do not deny the truth my friends. He is evil and he is going to come for you all if you do not stop him now.
If you do violence in his name, you will go to hell. He is making you lose your soul to hell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1248837/Donald-Trump-hitting-protesters-pay-legal-fees.html
>>
>>71806118
this or obongo i honestly think its obongo, he even said at a whitehouse dinner its his legacy to be the antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i8Gtg88ABE
>>
>>71806228
see>>71806229
>>
you're right. I'm voting for Sanders now. The pro-tax Jew with 12 super-delegates.
>>
>>71805258
The current pope is also totally chill with breaking the old testament. I'm not even a Christian but this guy is a fucking jellyfish
>>
File: 1448255437356.jpg (135 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1448255437356.jpg
135 KB, 735x582
>>71806228
I honestly didn't know they made Auscucks as dumb as you. Amazing!
>>
>>71805258

>1. He is a meanie

>2. You see? Other kids hate hate him too

>3. Our "cool" teacher doesn't like him either

>4. At one time, he was really bossy. And he likes to eat. That's gross.

>5. He hangs out with kids that my parents told me not to hang out with.

>6. Let me quote Harry Potter

>7. I hate him so much that I am going to advocate real bad guys.
>>
>>71805258
>3. The literal POPE calls him unchristian.

Well the pope is literally a cuck
>>
>>71805733
Donald Drumpf Senior

>>
>>71808380
The isis wants you to hate Muslims starter pack
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.