[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the NC Transgender law is retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14
File: Capture.png (635 KB, 507x903) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
635 KB, 507x903
Why the NC Transgender law is retarded

All it does is force trans men and women to use bathrooms based on the sex that they were born in, considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women, it does the opposite of the intended effect. It gives the pretext for straight perverted men to pretend to be transgender to enter women's bathrooms while dressing normally. They don't even need to wear a dress to enter the bathroom, they can just look like normal straight men and enter (because many trans men simply look like men) do you realize how ridiculous this law is and why for hundreds of laws a law like this never existed?
>>
File: 1459382218130.jpg (30 KB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
1459382218130.jpg
30 KB, 565x346
>>71804988
Fuck you, I live in NC.

How can anybody be discriminated against for something that they're not? The second this shit is overturned or something is the second I become a transnigger and sue for not receiving affirmative action.
>>
>>71804988

>I have a dick and look like a man

Go to the fucking men's room.

>I have a vagina and look like a women

Go to the fucking women's room.

>anything else

Decide based on what you have, not what you think you should have.
>>
>>71805297

That's literally the old law dumbass, the new law forces transmen who were born women but look like regularly men to enter women's bathrooms.

>>71805259

Who cares about 'discrimination', this is about practicality, if you want to stop perversion, this doesn't stop perversion, this only increases it, because it gives perverted straight men the pretext to pretend to be trans-men and enter women's bathrooms normally, it does the exact opposite of what you want.
>>
>>71805663
>>That's literally the old law dumbass, the new law forces transmen who were born women but look like regularly men to enter women's bathrooms.

And who's going to enforce or check it? Nothing but a non-issue brought by liberal faggot tranny degenerates and their jew enablers. God, the day of the rope can't come any sooner.
>>
>>71804988
he/she/it looks like it belongs in a mental institution
>>
>>71804988
She is biologically a woman, no surgery/injections will change that. In all honesty though if she went into a males toilet no one would bat an eye. The law is in place for common sense purposes. If a male looks like a female they would also be able to get away with going in the womans toilets.

Its in place to stop people like a 6ft 2 jacked guy claiming to be a woman going into the girls toilets.
>>
>>71806704

Actually, that's the point, perverted straight men will now have the opportunity to enter women's bathrooms by pretending to be trans-men. Before that didn't happen, because if you simply didn't look male or female and entered a bathroom, you got the cops called on you and thrown out, simple.
>>
>>71804988
i never understand the pervert argument. a fucking misdomeaner law isn't going to stop a kiddy diddler anyway. if someone wants to diddle kids in a bathroom they are going to be looking at prison time if they get caught. a little fine for being in the wrong bathroom isn't going to deter them.
>>
>>71807090
It just seems like a bit of white noise to hide the fact that GOP/Democrats are trying to screw democracy. Its a nothing issue.
>>
>>71807005

Except that's what literally will happen, you'll get a straight guy now being able to enter a woman's bathroom by pretending to be a transman.

Before, you'd simply get the cops called on you.
>>
>All it does is
Nothing because a district appeals court's ruling on a similar Virginian law invalidated it a few days ago.

Trannies win.

/thread
>>
>>71807216
They will still get the cops called on them...
>>
>>71807216
>>71807263
i've gone in the wrong bathroom before and no one ever threatened to call the cops. i think you guys are blowing it out of proportion.
>>
>>71807263

And it would be so commonplace and abused so much by straight perverts that nothing would happen, it would be hard to enforce, get it. That's why the law is retarded.
>>
>>71807425

Yeah, by accident, not on purpose, and you leave when you got called out. On the other hand a straight pervert pretending to be a transman wouldn't have to leave.
>>
>>71804988
subjective.

Thanks!
>>
>>71804988
All this is under the assumption that trans people should exist in the first place so everything elaborated from that starting point is wrong.
>>
>>71807602

It's objective, you could be a normal straight guy and just enter a woman's bathroom pretending to be a transman, that's actually statistically more likely to happen than a tranny wearing a dress molesting a girl. In fact the idea of molesting daughters is retarded, a boy is more likely to be molested by a pedophile who dresses normally in the men's room or by a priest.
>>
>>71807652

Well, since there are no laws calling for trannies to be killed, this is why it's pointless to pass these laws, otherwise anyone can pretend to be a tranny and use any bathroom they want.
>>
I have a penis. I use the women's restroom every single day with no issue.

Does this upset you?

ama
>>
Reminder the GOP has never been a party for "small government."
>>
>>71807743
yeah, in so much as every "brick" of that argument is objective, which none are

100 percent subjective

could be broken down into dozens of sub arguements, all of which are equally subjective as your fav ice cream flavor
>>
>>71807743
yeah, in so much as every "brick" of that argument is objective, which none are

100 percent subjective

could be broken down into dozens of sub arguements, all of which are equally subjective as your fav ice cream flavor

there is precious little, very little, that is objective

and this is outside of that set, in absolute terms
>>
>>71804988
f your argument is "this is hate". then you don't have an argument.
Trying to appeal to people emotionally is not proof of being right. Lets have a quick biology lesson for all the confused out there...If you were born with testes you are a male, if you were born with ovaries you are a female. And once you know that you know what restroom you should be using. Mutilating your genitals does not change your gender, putting on a dress does not change your gender. Sorry folks providing scientific evidence is not "hate". Grow up.
>>
>THE MAJORITY OF TRANS ARE 100% PASSABLE!
The fact is that these laws are made to keep fucking freaks like Chris chan, who can in no fucking way pass for the opposite gender, from spying on people in the bathroom
>>
>>71808454
>>71808392
woops repeat system screwed me up
>>
>>71804988
THIS IS A DISTRACTION
I REPEAT, A DISTRACTION

Democrats pass retarded bills all the time in their states, yet no one ever talks about them. For example, California passed a law recently forcing businesses to allow dogs into their stores. I'm not shitting you. Hopefully not the dogs either.

Yes, this law is stupid. Impossible to enforce. But it's not a huge deal. Just misguided politicians passing an unthoughtout, undebated law. At this point the law won't change anything and the lefty's crusade is to destroy our culture and shame it so that we are forced to change and not know what's right from wrong.
>>
File: 1461211287452.jpg (320 KB, 1500x1295) Image search: [Google]
1461211287452.jpg
320 KB, 1500x1295
>>71804988
Transgenderism is a fucking mental illness and the only law that should be enforced is one requiring all of them to be SHOT ON SITE
>>
>>71808619
Spying on people in the bathroom is already illegal
>>
>>71804988
>considering that many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women,
>>
>>71804988
>having so many trannys that you need to regulate them.
>>
If you look enough like your "gender," how would anyone even know you were breaking the law?
>>
>>71808814
>put on a dress
>go into womens bathrooms/locker rooms
>act like a fucking creep
>scream about how I'm oppressed if people complain
It's a pretty big loophole
>>
>>71809004
>scream about how I'm oppressed if people complain
disorderly conduct, illegal
>act like a fucking creep
possibly legal, possibly illegal depending on what we're talking about

Taking a piss and washing your hands while being unattractive is of course legal
>>
>>71808814
>>71809004
the "woman" and her feminine penis are allowed into the girls locker room at evergreen college in washington. the college used to host a girl's swim club with members as young as six but they had to find somewhere else to swim.
>>
the only thing they are trans is "sane"
>>
>>71808454

The whole argument of 'men dressing up as women' to molest daughters is literally subjective and unrealistic, compared to the actual realistic scenario of the many more existing straight men pretending to be trans men to harass women, which is exactly what this law allows.
>>
File: colleen francis.jpg (49 KB, 483x323) Image search: [Google]
colleen francis.jpg
49 KB, 483x323
>>71809232
forgot pic
>>
If you can feasibly pass as the gender you're trying to be, this law won't affect you, because no one will know. What, are they going to ID you at the bathrooms?

All this does is fuck over the low effort trannies in it for attention/perversion.
>>
>>71808500

Then passing a law like this doesn't help, because you yourself can go into a woman's bathroom and say you're a 'trans man', that's how easy it is for straight perverts to game this.
>>
>>71808908

Look-up Kim Petras
>>
>>71804988

Pic is misleading. FtM are a lot more convincing on average than MtF. Plenty of women have enough mannish characteristics to pass as men just with clothes/no makeup already. But probably only like 1/100k men would ever be totally convincing as women even with surgery and hormones. And 2/3 trans women are transparently ugly men in dresses.

Still the law is dumb and any problems could be prosecuted with existing laws.
>>
>>71804988
What happened to common sense?

If you're a transgender person and you convincingly look as such, use the restroom which corresponds to how you look. Nobody is going to freak out about it. If the person in the OP used the men's restroom, not a single person would think twice about it and there is no way they would ever be held as violating the law.

To be honest, I'm skeptical about the whole trans phenomena in general.
>>
>>71809003

That's the point, now those trannies are legally obligated to use the bathrooms of their birth sex, despite many of them looking totally like men/women, so if people ask them questions, they just have to say that they're trannies, and legit straight perverted men can say they're trans-men and go into women's bathrooms too, as a way to abuse the system.
>>
>>71809004

Except you have it backwards, under the transgender law, you could be a straight pervert, and just dress normally and go into a woman's bathroom/locker room and pretend to be a transman, because many trans men simply look like regular men with beards, etc.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 150x148
>>
>>71809232
>but they had to find somewhere else to swim.
Well, no, they didn't.

Someone being exposed in a changing room that you don't want to look at isn't an reason for you to use another changing room.

It's a reason to look away.

I had to see plenty of nasty ass old man dick/ass at the local Y in high school (we didn't have our own gym).

Didn't mean I could petition the school to have classes somewhere god damn else.
>>
File: before and after.png (2 MB, 1328x960) Image search: [Google]
before and after.png
2 MB, 1328x960
>>71809368
>because that's how most of them turn out
>>
>>71809432
>>71809305

That's the fucking point, now transmen who legit look like men are going to be asked in women's bathrooms by women about what they're doing in there, and they will say they're trans men, and this will give straight perverts a pretext to go into womens bathrooms by pretending to be trans men and legit harass them. Whereas before, trans men simply went to men's bathrooms and no one cared.
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>71806704

You have it backwards you fucking idiot. It was never a problem before and then the state decided to do a state-wide mandate banning it.

So you say it's Liberal Faggot Trannies that made this an issue when in reality is the conservative legislators who created a law for no reason.
>>
>>71809503
>>71809434
Yeah I agree the law is stupid though. I still think people like in the OP are exaggerating a LOT though and making much ado about nothing since it's obvious they could use the men's restroom with no less issues.

I find it comical if what you're describing actually occurs en masse though. Will women start believing there has been a massive increase in female to male trans? That would be hilarious.
>>
If you can pass I don't think anyone would care.
>>
>>71809570
>demented man waving his junk around in front of six year old girls
>JUST DON'T LOOK

you people are sick
>>
>>71809589
Oh I agree completely. I was responding more to your image than your post, to be honest.
>>
>>71809655
>demented man waving his junk around in front of six year old girls
Indency with a child, also illegal

Going about your business in a changing room and helicoptering in front of a 6 year old aren't the same thing.
>>
File: transvid.png (168 KB, 631x313) Image search: [Google]
transvid.png
168 KB, 631x313
>>71809588
That person have some very extreme features,
this is a more average before and after hrt
>>
>>71809753
OLYMPIA, WA, November 9, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) โ€“ A Washington state college has decided it will not prevent a 45-year-old man from lounging naked in a womenโ€™s locker room, in an area frequented by girls as young as six.

The 45-year-old man, who calls himself Colleen Francis, presents himself as a transgender โ€œfemale.โ€

Evergreen State College shares its locker room with Capital High School, Olympia High School, the Evergreen Swim Club, and Aquatics Academy. The latter has students as young as six.

On September 26, teenage girls on a high school swim team were using the facilities when they saw โ€œColleenโ€ Francis exposing male genitalia through the glass window in a sauna.

According to the police report an eyewitness stated, โ€œThere were girls 6 to 18 years of age and they were not used to seeing individuals in situations like this.โ€

Later that week, the mother of one of the girls as well as their coach contacted the police, only to be told the university would not bar a biological male from the premises.

Joe Wheeler of the Thurston County Prosecutorโ€™s Office said he will not prosecute the matter as indecent exposure.

Instead, the college set up curtains that the girls were instructed to change behind.

โ€œLittle girls should not be exposed to naked men, period. A collegeโ€™s notions about โ€˜non-discriminationโ€™ donโ€™t change that,โ€ said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Legal Counsel David Hacker.

In a letter, Hacker warned Vice President of Student Affairs Art Constantino that the university may be held liable if any of the female students at the college experience harm from being exposed to Francis.

โ€œClearly, allowing a person who is biologically a man to undress and expose himself to young girls places those girls at risk for emotional distress and harm. Any reasonable person would view this as dangerous to the young girls involved,โ€ he wrote.

>A-OK
>>
>>71809769
wow looks like becoming a tranny is a terrific cure for baldness
>>
It's also retarded because you can change your gender on your birth certificate after getting the surgery
>>
>>71809967
people who have legally changed their gender are allowed to use the bathroom of their new gender. but people who still have dicks aren't allowed into the ladies room.
>>
>>71809922
Yes, using a sauna naked is A-OK in my book.

How the fuck do you think a sauna is supposed to be used you stupid shit?

Although it's a bit shameless to not use a towel plenty of people don't and it certainly shouldn't be illegal.
>>
File: n.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
If you're a hopeless incel beta, you can always take hormones and become a QT instead.
>>
>>71804988
We should never pander to mentally sick people. You don't listen to a schitzophrenic for good advice, you should not do it with these people either.
Their goalposts are unreal, eternally moving & change from case to case. Too many of these people are such attention whores that if our changes & addendums don't please them on personal level, they will never stop whining.

I feel bad for all those who manage their transition well & represent their new gender without a hitch, but those people should manage to fool most if not all people anyways.
>>
Was there even a real law behind the label on a bathroom door ? I've seen men go into women's restrooms and I've seen women go into men's restrooms well before this.
>>
File: flasher.jpg (23 KB, 464x348) Image search: [Google]
flasher.jpg
23 KB, 464x348
>>71810057
you think it's A-OK for a mentally ill degenerate exhibitionist to expose himself to underage girls.

this is you.
>>
>>71809967
IIRC that depends on your state.

Or at least it did.

>>71810055
Tennessee for example doesn't allow for sex changes on their birth certificate.

But what are the odds that someone from Tennessee would ever go to literally the next state over.
>>
File: 1270400781726.jpg (14 KB, 221x232) Image search: [Google]
1270400781726.jpg
14 KB, 221x232
>>71810123
>QT

so i take it that's you in the pic?
>>
Don't be a degenerate abomination next time.
>>
>>71810206
No, once again that is illegal.

Going about your business while nude when that business requires you to be nude and shoving your dick in someone's face aren't the same thing.

Kinda like pissing in a urinal is fine but pissing on the 6 year old boy using the next urinal over would not be.
>>
>>71810123
Passable as a woman, still barely above ugly.
Also I bet that angle is the only one in which he looks not ugly.
>>
>>71809275
>The whole argument of 'men dressing up as women' to molest

>unrealistic

>realistic

equally subjective
>>
>>71809769
so?
>>
If I wanted to go a bathroom just to flash women, it would still be illegal dress or not. So what is this law preventing?
>>
>>71810258

Not me

I'm a Tom Boyish female(born that way) and I support transgender people.
>>
>>71810190

Except you're moving the goalposts, not them, for hundreds of years, laws like this never existed because everyone knew they were retarded and wouldn't work.
>>
>>71804988
The mentally ill shouldn't get a free pass to ignore the societal rules the rest of us have to follow. If I get surgery to change from a man into an M1 Abrams I don't get to sleep in the motor pool at military bases just because I've ruined my body trying to turn it into a poor imitation of a tank.
>>
>>71805297
Depends on the line. At a concert? I'll run the risk of a drunk trying to fight me. Anywhere else? Women's room is fine just to avoid making terribly sex starved (the only ones who ever care) men uncomfortable.

Basically I make the call based on the situation, not whatever anyone else thinks.

Freedom of choice is awesome.
>>
>>71805663
I don't want to stop "discrimination" or pervs, I want to stop delusion. Obviously the people who are intent on breaking the law don't give a fuck about the law. I see no reason for doublethink to become the new standard.
>>
>>71804988
Forces them to use the gender on their birth certificate

If they transition properly, legally, medically, they get issued a new birth certificate.

This law only affects self-diagnosed mentally ill perverts
>>
>>71804988
it is, simply put, an unneeded law. If a kid throws a watermelon off a bridge onto a car on the highway, do you put a fence on every bridge in the state?

And there's also the fact that there have been more confirmed cases of bathroom misconduct by disgraced Republican congressman than by trans people.
>>
>>71810433

And the new law is entirely subjective, which is why it's retarded, the original law was objective and said nothing about it either way, but it was assumed that if men harassed women or vice versa they'd be kicked out.

Now men can just pretend to be transmen and not kicked out.
>>
>>71810524

But you won't have to follow them, you can pretend to be a transman too and go into a woman's bathroom under the law, that's the whole point.
>>
>>71810552

Actually there is a big difference, because going into the bathroom of the opposite sex has serious repercussions normally, if you are a transman then it becomes justified.
>>
>>71804988
Keep them out. Out! Out! Out!
>>
>>71810598
i don't know about any watermelons, but some asshole did drop bigass rocks and killed a guy. another time a woman was left braindamaged. so yeah we have fences on pretty much every overpass.
>>
>>71810581
>issuing people a new birth certificate
Is this real? If so, disgusting. Literally altering the truth.
>>
>>71810612
>Now men can just pretend to be transmen and not kicked out.
They can still be kicked out.

Being trans doesn't really negate any harassment that takes place.
>>
>>71804988
>many trans men and women simply look like regular men and women

I have yet to see one that looks authentic.
>>
>>71810830

> North Carolina state registrar will issue a new birth certificate upon receipt of a written request by an individual "to change the sex on that individual's birth record because of sex reassignment surgery, if the request is accompanied by a notarized statement from the physician who performed the sex reassignment surgery or from a physician licensed to practice medicine who has examined the individual and can certify that the person has undergone sex reassignment surgery." G.S. ยง 130A-118. To apply for an amended birth certificate the applicant should submit a handwritten request detailing what changes are to be made to the birth certificate, the application for a birth certificate with section 2 completed ("Other = Gender Change"), a certified copy of the court ordered name change, a notarized original letter from the doctor stating that individual has completed surgical procedures, and payment of any applicable fees.
>>
>>71810918
I have yet to see one in person.
>>
>>71810612
all man made laws are subjective
>>
>>71810707
>Actually there is a big difference, because going into the bathroom of the opposite sex has serious repercussions normally
Little kids do this all the time with their parents.

Are they violating the law?

I'm honestly asking because as far as I can tell most places don't actually have bathroom laws except for laws prohibiting discrimination against trans. It's just common courtesy to follow the signs and the law only gets involved if you get asked to leave and refuse, thus it becomes a disorderly charge, but establishment managements have the right to toss people out for almost any reason so this isn't directly connected to the use of the opposite bathroom except as an instigator.
>>
>>71810918
>>71811024
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Toupee_fallacy
>>
the answer is a three bathroom system. Men, Women, and Abominations
>>
>>71811175
this thread is almost nothing except fallacies
>>
>>71811290

no, this:
*males
*females
*other: not enter premises
>>
Not sure what's so sacrosanct about womens bathrooms. I can't claim to know much about them only ever having mistakenly entered one once by mistake, but aren't they just a bunch of cubicles? Where's the opportunity for perving? Or am I missing something and all this time it's a lesbianic free-for-all orgy? I mean I know we guys have urinals but it's not like we go around the waving our dicks about, so what's the big deal either way?
>>
I don't get why we have to pander to trannies.

Midgets make up about the same in term of US population. Bathrooms don't really suit the needs of an average midget. Urinals are too high, can't reach the sink etc.
>>
>>71811290

That's too expensive, like Trump and all the businesses are saying.
>>
>>71810494
They just defined something that as it seems was not clear before.
Toilets are by your birth gender, not by the one mentally sick mind decides.

Laws, despite of their definition, are easily broken and most of them are not uphelp by anything else than public vigilance. If you pull your presented gender well enough, you will most likely never have to face any consequences, unless you actually draw extra attention towards yourself. The people in the toilet with you will not be telepathically alerted to you presence, like you they are there to relieve themselves, not pay attention to others.
Atleast in mens toilets.
Can't talk in behalf of women.
>>
>>71812048

I know you're half-joking, and this doesn't work in defending the NC law, but as a defense against the laws that are explicitly for trans bathrooms...

This is masterful. Bonus for having midget on FNC as spokesperson.
>>
File: 1411474437815.gif (255 KB, 256x540) Image search: [Google]
1411474437815.gif
255 KB, 256x540
>>71804988
>americans are complaining about fucking toilets while their country is getting BLACKED
>>
>>71810123
If gender is a social construct why do these degenerates feel the need to dress up like those socially constructed genders?
>I liked barbies and dresses instead of ninja turtles therefore I must have been a girl in a boys body
The fucking logic on leftist parasites I swear.
>>
File: file.png (421 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
file.png
421 KB, 634x421
>>71804988
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>71812349

Except now those transmen can use women's bathrooms, and straight perverts can pretend to be them as an excuse to use them, before transmen would simply be told to use the men's room.
>>
Why don't people make an ad about this issue that goes like:

>Little girl is playing in the park with her family
>Has to go pee, enters bathroom
>A crossdressing, creepy looking man is waiting in the dimly lit, dark bathroom
>"Hey cutie, I'm a girl just like you, wanna talk about girly things? I can show you how to do your makeup" and threateningly walks towards the girl
>Girl runs outside in shock into the arms of her family, crying

I'm sure this will have an effect on most normal people that still have doubts on the issue
>>
This is why it should be illegal to not wear a diaper at all times.
>>
>>71804988
I fucking want that hat
>>
>>71813069
Really? Says the Swedecuck prepping Jamal while his wife watches, "Gotta Mix it Up" for the 100th time?

How many rapefugees did you let into your home, Sven? Did you make sure you showed them your wife and daughter?
>>
>>71814718
>60% white
>>
>>71806631
I like your point.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.