[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to take care of female cousin who is 12 years old >take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: TheSelfieGenerationMain.jpg (586 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
TheSelfieGenerationMain.jpg
586 KB, 1000x667
>Have to take care of female cousin who is 12 years old
>take her to her friends and what not
>they are constantly posting selfies and other bullshit to social media
>constant bullshit on their facebooks asking for "likes" and "comments"
>literally every situation they are in requires a selfie and some shitty comment
>all the comments are basically "you are so beautiful!" "pretty" and shit like that
>it's a constant vanity competition 24/7 where kids are just trying to fish for compliments in order to feel good
>their friends are also constantly posting selfies and other dumb shit
>they spend hours just trying to get the best selfie

Holy shit /pol/ our future is doomed. These kids are incredibly vain and egotistical, they live for attention and compliments, they can't do anything without having to show the entire world what they are doing in order to get attention. They have no skills and have no hobbies, it's literally a 24/7 attentionwhore bullshit on social media.

How fucked up are we?
>>
>>71804093
>How fucked up are we?
by comparison, not at all.
>>
The previous generations aren't any better
>>
My little sister is also 12. You've pretty much just described her and her agegroup
>>
>>71804093

I'm still in High School, I have to deal with this shit daily.

I literally tell them that they're the downfall of the west because of their inane demand to feel good and insane consumerism mixed with fucked up senses of self-worth that are then appealed to by shit-tier SJW ideologies.

They laugh at me.

Fuckers wonder why I'm so stoic and kind of just hate everyone at school.

A wall is more comprehensive than this worthless generation.
>>
>>71804343
True, but the instant gratification of social media has amplified this behaviour to unprecedented levels
>>
>>71804093
I have family members and former classmates in their 30' s doing the same shit, attention is an endorphin release for the narcissist
>>
>>71804601
>I'm still in High School,

Get out while you still have a chance.
>>
>>71804343

Fuck off poo. There's always a contrarian cunt like you in these threads.

Camera phones + internet have corrupted daily life forever.

>>71804093
>b-but look at these pictures of people reading newspapers on the way to work
>>
>>71804601
You really must be in HS to be this cringeworthy. Kill urself, my man
>>
>>71804776

Working on it, currently dual-enrolling at a public college so I can graduate high school and basically already have a year and a half of college done, might even have my associated degree if I really get my way.

I'm getting as fucking far away from blue-pilled territory as I can afterward more than likely.
>>
>he says on the board full of sheltered NEETS that are preoccupied with being born paler then everybody else
>>
File: 1446342178560.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446342178560.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71804093
>>
>>71804818

k
>>
File: 1404729432980.jpg (23 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1404729432980.jpg
23 KB, 198x198
>"The new generation of kids are vapid, disrespectful, and obsessed with new technology. They don't think deeply about anything, and are narcissistic and dependent. In all of human history, no generation has been as dangerous and damaging as kids today."
>~every single human being who has ever lived at any given point in history ever
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x300
>>71804887

Ah the old "race is just skin colour" meme.
>>
>I hate watching kids having fun! They shouldn't!

Mrs. Rigby, it's you?
>>
>>71805017

>implying they're not right each time
>implying the new generation is not, without a doubt, the worst generation yet and will willingly lie down and submit to Islam
>>
>>71804093
My cousin is 11 and doesn't do any of that shit. Maybe she just pretends to be a good girl because she has a crush on me.
>>
>>71805017
This generation is unlike any other, they are the first raised by the Internet.
>>
>>71805017

you forget there are two categories of humans

Humans who lived before social media
humans who lived after
>>
>>71804744
This, both my 10 year old cousin and my girlfriends 20 year old friends do it. Never a nice smile for a picture either. Always a stupid head tilt or lip pout. They look ridiculous
>>
>>71805487
I remember when Facebook was an option. Took me til 2009 to get one. Only did because of a scout trip to Switzerland and being naive enough to think it was a good idea. It's been inactive since late 2012
>>
>>71804093
You hung out with a group of 12-year-old chicks and didn't try to fuck?

You, sir, are not a refugee.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.