[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of this pol. Every weekend I get hit on by degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: tmp_5222-1461367442813114155583.png (758 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5222-1461367442813114155583.png
758 KB, 768x1024
I'm sick of this pol. Every weekend I get hit on by degenerate gays at bars. I can't get laid with a normal 4/10 like the average normal 20 year old horndog.

So do I just wait like the normal wizard? 21 still a virgin I start to lose hope. Will I hit my prime in my late 20s or am I doomed forever to satisfaction from my right hand only?
>>
>>71803967
Bumping with dank memes, since that's what I'm apparently only good at
>>
>>71803967
>>
MAGA
>>
>>71803967

Now thats what I call edgy
>>
>>71803967
If you didn't lose it as a teenager, you're doomed.

6 years until wizardhood for me.
>>
>>71803967

Why am I a slave to my penis?
>>
>>71804287
I know Im fucked to wizard hood. I just want to believe for a moment I have hope in this world as a 21 yo loser virgin
>>
>trying to get laid by hitting on girls at bars
No anon, you are the degenerate
>>
>>71803967
>>71804287

How did you not have sex when you were a teenager? I lost it when I was 17 and I'm a manlet.

I haven't had sex in 4 months and it's starting to bug me.
>>
>>71803967
>doomed forever to satisfaction from my right hand only?
>I get hit on
>>
It could be that something about you alarms their gaydar
>>
Do you try too hard? Women hate tryhards.
>>
>>71804484
By gay dudes exclusively. That means I'm putting off a signal I don't want. >>71804471
I don't know. Conservative Catholic upbringing, I grew up thinking all sex is bad. When I finally realized how stupid that was, I was too far into wizard hood
>>
Don't go to bars to find people.
Get a hobby, join in with community events and meet people without the alcohol and loud music.
Well that's if you want to meet the right person. If you just want a fuck go to the hookers, it's no different to the sluts in the bars.
>>
>>71803967
Stop going to gay bars then you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71804608
Haha retard. I was atheist by 14. Your religion is going to get you a Darwin Award.
>>
>>71803967
Stop going to gay bars, champ.
>>
>>71804287
>didn't lose it until 20
>never knew how much I wanted this girl until she started dropping redpills and openly supporting trump
>reveal my power level to her
>no longer virgin
>she's my gf now
>TFW trump is indirectly responsible for saving me from wizardhood
>>
>>71804602
I am someone who puts forth a ton of effort to do non-sexual tasks. I've gotten by in my professional development on effort. If I were successful with women proportionate to how much I tried to be, I'd be fucking laid in a heartbeat. I've done everything with effort up to this point, but all effort I put into being laid is immediately disregarded as my track record states
>>
Accept the boipucci, you know that you want to
>>
>>71804650
>>71804677

Drinks are cheaper, better, better music and less basic bitches
>>
File: 1436531305459.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1436531305459.png
75 KB, 506x608
I get hit on by gay men too OP. I look young and have a pretty boy face. One time a poo in loo faggot was hitting on me. It was disgusting. One time I told a gay guy if i was guy I wouldn't fuck him. He was so butturt it was hilarious.
>>
>>71803967
What does this have to do with politics? it seems like you're covertly trying to promote faggotry too. Fuck off to r9k you filthy reprobate!
>>
I've never been hit on by a fag, are you sure you're not dressing like a gay guy?
>>
>>71804768
Stop trying so hard. It sounds like you are putting pussy on a pedestal. They hate that. Those are the beta guys they fallback on in their 30s after riding the cock train.

Start thinking only about yourself when you are out partying. Have fun, dance, don't make it about getting laid. I once banged a chick without ever speaking too her. We didn't even exchange names and I'm le manlet 5'6" I never even tried at parties. My main goal in my partying days was getting wasted and having fun.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.