[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Based Milo shows up on you Jewbook feed http://www.b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
>tfw Based Milo shows up on you Jewbook feed
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/black-lives-matter-protesters-crash-milo-event-at-american-university/
>>
>gay
>based
>>
>>71803266

Milo is trash, fuck off.
>>
File: CgrT9VWWYAALYqv.jpg (128 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CgrT9VWWYAALYqv.jpg
128 KB, 600x800
>>71803266

>based
>implying he's not pandering to the hegemonic internet culture.

>look at him, he looks like a nigger.
>>
>>71803266
Get this faggot kike off the catalog
>>
>>71803292
>>71803312
>>71803426
You people are impossible to please. He mocks our enemies to their faces and gets away with it, but he's not good enough for you because he isn't some LARPy Stormfag who rambles on about the jews at any given opportunity and destroys his career over it. He said /pol/ was right about the Jews, he hates everything we hate and values western civilization and understands why white nationalism is necessary, but of course, he's not good enough because he knows how to appeal to normies.
>>
>>71803497
>Our enemies
>gay

He is the enemy
>>
File: CWUE3yl.jpg (267 KB, 1420x1922) Image search: [Google]
CWUE3yl.jpg
267 KB, 1420x1922
>>71803497
/pol/'s probably just feeling a little sensitive with all the /lgbt/ shitposting tonight
>>
>>71803576
Cruz cuck
>>
>>71803576
Why? Gays are not really a problem like multiculturalism and modern women. They just stick their cocks in some strange places.
>>
>>71803689
They're bad because it's against God.
>>
>>71803737
Well that's between God and them then isn't it
>>
>>71803737
Said the fucking jihadist you religious autist
>>
File: milo black men.jpg (67 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
milo black men.jpg
67 KB, 960x720
>>71803497
Then he gets fucked in the ass by black dudes, like if he fucked blacked guys in the ass that is one thing, but he literally bends over for and gives them his ass
>>
>>71803857
>>
>>71803737
t. Ahmed
>>
File: reparations.jpg (460 KB, 650x927) Image search: [Google]
reparations.jpg
460 KB, 650x927
>>
File: gay_pride_parade.jpg (336 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
gay_pride_parade.jpg
336 KB, 729x1024
>>71803266
>gay
>fucks niggers
>twitter feed shows his a flamer
is sargon based too?
>>
>>71804257
You act like being gay is a choice. The rest is just an act to fuck with the left and appeal to millennials. People like you are why the alt-right has no momentum. You cannibalize your best opportunities.
>>
>>71803576
he hates gays
>>
>>71804439
>People like you are why the alt-right has no momentum. You cannibalize your best opportunities.

what?
/pol/ is NOT alt-right its /pol/
go back to r/the_donald new friend
>a racist/sexist anime imageboard has any power in the real world
>>
>>71804439
I have nothing against homosexuals even though I have lot of against Milo's choice of lifestyle and how he promotes it. But I'm against people hijacking something and making it into something it's not just to get an idol cult around them. This is what happened with Greens, which actually used to be about environmentalism and then became liberal social justice thing for city people who say "they love nature".
>>
And I don't even like this alt-right, I'm not entirely sure what it is but I've understood that by now it's a right-wing equivalent for American tumblrites. But /pol/ is not that and /pol/ is still board that strongly agree with NatSoc ideals(or used to, I guess that has changed as well). If Milo actually had some balls he'd say that yeah, Hitler and his followers probably were right about lot of things. But he will end up like Shapiro, just like all of them.
>>
>>71805551
the alt-right is a jewish manufactured idea to give the right wing an identity so they can control them through group shaming and propoganda

notorious jewish hot head tactics
>>
>>71807101
this

anyone who acquiesces to the """alt-right""" label is a useful idiot.
>>
>>71803576
Stop being a fucking retard. Homosexuality has not spread. If you look at the last US population census, fags only still make 0.5% of the total population. The whole isn't going to be turned gay or whatever it is that you cucks fear, period.

The fuckers you need to worry about are the relativists and they come under all varieties, straight or gay.
>>
>>71803266
>Jewbook
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.