[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who needs who more? Does the US need Canada more or does Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: tucker.jpg (81 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
tucker.jpg
81 KB, 850x400
Who needs who more? Does the US need Canada more or does Canada need the US more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Eq9GNEPIA
>>
File: 1453597019349-2.jpg (169 KB, 700x705) Image search: [Google]
1453597019349-2.jpg
169 KB, 700x705
>>71802146
Who gives a shit about Canada? It's an aggressively average country
>>
>>71802211
"We are proud of being completely mediocre and unremarkable" - Canadians
>>
>>71802146
This might be a better video anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgxhTCSfuo8
>>
>>71802146
literally all of Canada lives on the US border
>>
>>71802146
Clearly the United States doesn't need us as much as we need them. However, who would you rather share a boarder with? Our culture is largely based off yours. We are like the little brother looking up to you. Well, when we're not over run by lefty scum. You know that cancer too. Seems to run in our family. Anyways, we have a tiny population compared to you, and most of the world loves us. I think it's in our best interests to strengthen our bonds now, before we have to repel the invading UN forces in the future.
>>
>>71802146
I wish you would Canada would not take in 50,000 muslim migrants. We alread under extreme stress. Our G-men already have enough on their plate dealing with tracking Obamas friends. I dont want them worried about our border to the north.
>>
>>71804495
the feelings mutual leafbro. and i will wear your flag with pride when i travel abroad.
>>
>>71804665
>drunk
>>
>>71804670
Pick a small town in the middle of fucking no where, and if ever asked, say you're from there. Say you're really excited because you've never gotten to leave there before, and so far the trip has been amazing. Wherever you are is the most beautiful place you've ever seen, and the people, the people are incredible.
;)
Travel safe my friend.
>>
>>71802741
Horse faced coalburner spits on our countries contributions in Afghanistan. Not saying we have a great military but it has always showed up for necessary wars. Also you got btfo by farmers in 1812
>>
>>71804665
A lot of us are more pissed about that than you, they are ruining our communities after all.
>>
>>71804495

Good on you, best neighbor.
>>
>>71804928
No one relevant gives a fuck about that. Let 1812 go. It wouldn't/couldn't happen again.
>>
I think it's population-based. If Canada had an equal number of people as the US, you'd see Canada doing it's own thing too.

It's largely a "because we are more, we control you" mentality.

Everyone wants to feel dominant and a bigger brother to someone, so I'll give you guys that :3 Thanks for being my big bro, states!
>>
>>71805012
Cuck. Coulter was talking about letting us live on the same continent as them, I was just pointing out that they've tried that before.

Obviously they could bomb the shit out of us now but she was still being a dumb cunt and your a fag for putting up with that
>>
>>71805150
Coulter is an ugly fucking tranny. I didn't waste my time listening to it be bitter about being born the wrong sex. All I was commenting on was you bringing up ancient history like it matters. Quit being such a syrup nigger.
>>
>>71804665
>I wish you would Canada would not take in 50,000 muslim migrants.
The only consolation to this is that we're only taking in women, children, and families. Hopefully that should keep the trash, ficki ficki, and aloha snackbar types to a minimum.
>>
>>71805288
Until the children grow up and start venting their frustrations about being raised as social outcasts, then fall to the call of Jihad.
I'd be a great deal happier if we only accepted non muslim refugees.
>>
>>71805288
yeah the "children", well some of them are just children at heart but who are we to judge.
>>
>>71802146
It's a mutual friendship, however I would say that Canada needs the US slightly more. Another way of putting it is Canada is the polite neighbor to the north that most people in the states don't even think about.
>>
>>71802146
No one needs Tucker Carlson.
>>
>>71805288
you're also taking in gays and trannies. all the jihadis have to do is say they're faggots facing persecution and they're in.
>>
>>71802741
Why is a thin man alien on tv?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.