[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having gay experiences as a teenager make you gay? Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: brokeback.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
brokeback.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
Does having gay experiences as a teenager make you gay?

Say if you and another dude jacked each other off a few times in high school but then stopped and never spoke about it again. And at the same time you're into women. Surely, not right?
>>
Degeneracy slide thread
>>
You're gay OP
>>
>>71801626
There is not one man who hasn't done this. Not one. They don't exist
>>
>>71801665
As if, this is a serious issue.
>>
>>71801626
Most people are kind of bisexual anyway.

You committed a gay sex act.

There is literally nothing morally wrong with that.

You can still prefer women.
>>
sexuality isn't as black and white as /pol/ would like to believe and hormones are raging during high school.

unless you feel attracted to the male figure I'd just write it off as teen horniness. what were you thinking of while this other dude jacked you off?
>>
>>71801760
Yeah, i consider myself 100% straight and that i just did some weird shit as a teenager.

>>71801860
How good it felt lol.
>>
>>71802108
yes, but you must've thought of something arousing at some point.

like, were you actively trying /not/ to think a man was jacking you off? did you picture someone else jacking you off?
>>
>>71802244
I don't really know what i was thinking. Probably more along the lines of 'this is a novelty'.
>>
>>71802299
I see. do you remember why you stopped?

how do you feel about the male figure, anyway? you know, abs, pecs. broad shoulders, muscles.
>>
>>71801626

Who fucking cares?

If you sucked 20 cocks in high school, but in college you got married, had lots of children, and never sucked another cock, does that make you gay?

I don't understand why this would matter to you. Why do you have to have someone tell you if you're gay or not? You should know yourself.
>>
>>71802505
This. Just be yourself and do what you want. You don't have to ask or tell people for insight or validation. You know what you want and what's in your heart, so stop being a fag and suck some dick.
>>
>>71802852
That's the thing man I don't wanna do it. I don't know what the fuck i was thinking lol.
>>
>>71801626

where is the politics though?
>>
>>71802108
definitely not 100% straight.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>71801665
Sage
>>
>>71801626
played with a few dicks when I was younger. (high sch classmates) Have a girlfriend now.

Its normal to experiment during puberty.
>>
>>71801626

yes then your gay
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.