[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did I come here? I had a reasonably happy life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: can't stop.jpg (73 KB, 618x325) Image search: [Google]
can't stop.jpg
73 KB, 618x325
Why the fuck did I come here? I had a reasonably happy life and now the only thing I think about is white genocide and the demographics of the west. Everytime I look at a WM/AF or a BM/WF relationship I have a feeling of disgust. I don't want to constantly think about this, is there any cure for this? I've tried weight lifting and having more sex, but I can't stop thinking about the future shithole that the world is going to turn into
>>
>>71801241
Don't try to fight it, embrace the darkness.

Sieg Heil...
>>
File: mrbones.jpg (3 MB, 1376x7858) Image search: [Google]
mrbones.jpg
3 MB, 1376x7858
>>71801241
The ride never ends.
>>
There's nothing wrong with you if you are a male.

I'm so excited about finishing Mass Effect 3.
>>
Become Muslim
>>
I know your pain OP, yet someone if someone offered me the bluepill again I dont think I would take it. I couldnt.

No matter how bad it is, I think it is better off to be aware.
>>
I come here to make myself more "patriotic". I mean russia is shit, but after reading news from your countries i understand that we're all in shit. Just in different kind of shit
>>
File: br.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>>71801515
>>71801331
you don't live in america, you don't see what I see, you don't know
>>
>>71801652
What do you see, faggot?
>>
>>71801355
holy my sides

i forgot about that, oh man best thread ever to come out of shit /v/
>>
>>71801241
we are fighting for a good cause

welcome to the resistance anon
>>
>>71801241

a big black cock in the bum would set you right
>>
File: 1461123842551.jpg (27 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
1461123842551.jpg
27 KB, 475x350
>>71801241

>is there any cure for this?

Nope. Youre here forever sorry

We warn everyone at the door, you wanted to raise our consciousness. You were arrogant you disregard that we have the same education you have the same media you have and now who has raised who consciousness.
>>
>>71801241
You're going through what everyone here first went through. The truth will set you free
>>
>>71801241
Once the pill is swallowed its over, you cant puke it up and act like you cant see the world for what it is.

We are under invasion. You are a fellow American, Id suggest you starting exercising your 2nd amendment right, not only for yourself, you may need to pass them down to your son, nephew, 2nd cousins or friends.

There is a better than average chance we are going to have Hillary in the WH and the first thing she is going to do is open go after the 2nd.
>>
>>71801735
it was anon. i think it was on vg though
>>
>>71801828
* we have the same

I'm drunk

Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>71801707
former white neighborhoods turned into section 8 housing, former blue ribbon schools tanked because of importing bix nod, hispanics absolutely trashing a former camping park, hispanics ruining a former fishing lake. It just feels relentless
>>
>>71801241

I was in a similar situation after coming here a few years back. Read Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola.

At the end of the day, the only control you have is over yourself. Live your life correctly. Get a job. Get married. Have lots of kids. Your family is the only real thing that matters. If your family and children are successful and have strong moral values, then you have lived a good life and done your part for the white race.

If the white race dies, then it dies and modern civilization goes with it.
>>
>>71801241
Same here OP.

The way I fixed this is that I just decided not to think about it. Sounds weak, but that's the blue pill in essance. Force your mind out of it.
>>
>>71801983
Can you FEEL it anon? The anger? The disenfranchisement? Being born into a country where you are already a foreigner?

Did you see the report that came out today? Whites in the US are committing suicide in droves. Everyone knows that society is broken. All we need is a hero.

Down here I can go weeks without seeing another white man. Just embrace that the empire is falling. Participate in the happening should one arise. And if not die knowing that we will be an example to others.
>>
>>71801957
this is it though, their massive delusion on /pol/ about white people and how they are going to suddenly throw off years of indoctrination, nothing short of a black swan can stop a lot of it now. It just seems like certain power structures are too entrenched for any massive backlash to be allowed to happen, IDK, I have a decent job and will probably end up marrying, but IDK if I even want to bring kids into this world
>>
File: 1458831890691.jpg (48 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
1458831890691.jpg
48 KB, 599x428
>>71802235
>>
>>71802298
You will do your part now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LErvQVcZ0Ns
>>
>>71802298
>IDK if I even want to bring kids into this world
Don't be a pussy. Raising good moral children is one of the best things you can do for the world. What if your child grows up to change the world?
>>
>>71802235
the bix nood coming to the high school really hurt, badly. I was part of a really good debate team at the school that ended up winning a few state trophies and everytime I go back home my parents talk about it lost it's blue ribbon status, and there was another fight, another student brought a gun to school and now they have to put metal detectors in, the one that cut the most was when they announced that the debate team was gone. I knew this stuff happened in the back of my mind, but I never expected it to happen in real time in my hometown, I just felt shocked
>>
>>71802566
this>>71802362 probably won't be them, but unless a black swan happens there's a high chance it will be their grandchildren
>>
>>71802789
There is war coming, I dont think it will be in the US though . It will be in the usual spot. We are on our way to a complete shit show, 900 million people cant be wiped out like that.

tribalism happens, war is going to erupt on the other side of the pond before the end. Be confident brother.
>>
I was literally a "White Power Neo-Nazi Skinhead" back in the early 2000s, for about six or seven years. I was a member of a skinhead crew and everything.

This place (meaning its ancestor board) actually cheered me up so much, just knowing that a lot of people out there all over the world felt the same way. That plus all the jokes and dank memes helped me mellow out and find the humour in things and even be more respectful of people of other races. Just knowing that SOMEWHERE people were freely speaking the truth and that the whole world wasn't a leftist echochamber was like the weight of the world lifted from my shoulders. Learning on here more about actual history and what the NSDAP actually believed and the non-Aryans who fought for the Axis helped me to ease up on my more extreme views. I'm still alt-right, but I'm not a Neo-Nazi or skinhead anymore, because I think those movements belong to another time and place now, and a lot of their tendencies were terrible, although lessons learned and all that.

I'd probably be dead or in prison if it wasn't for you guys.

Just take it easy and laugh at things a bit more and focus on improving your own life and subtly opening the eyes of your friends and family. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, but that's no reason to feel down. We've got the truth, good humour, reason, tradition, and God on our side, and evil always carries the seeds of its own destruction. Even if it takes a thousand years of being the underdog, there's no way we can lose in the end.
>>
File: 23.png (369 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
23.png
369 KB, 1280x800
>>71801241
there are infinite reality's and dimensions there are infinite versions of you as well who cares if all whites go extinct in this one ? honestly man there is not much we can do this is the world accept it and move on the most important this is your story on this earth not the ultimate fate of the white race . video bearded guy is whites in this reality .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-D-CowBL-s
>>
>>71801929
it was /v/
Mr bones has been around before /vg/ existed.
>>
>>71803432
how extreme?
tattooed or not tatted up?
are those leaders really as mongoloid as the media portrays them to be?
>>
>>71801241
It's funny. I came here specifically to be among people that are interested in these topics and enjoy discussing them to an extent.
>>
File: 1453312966746.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1453312966746.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>71803432
>>
>>71801241
I just hope people will wake up some day
Our anti immigration party is highest in the polls by a lot
>>
>>71801241
You've spent time here and you still haven't learnt not to be a little bitch?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.