[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can trumpettekins ever recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1933x2324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1933x2324
>>
ITS OVER
>>
Needs more duckface
>>
>>71800484
Haha this guy actaully stuck his hand in a public toilet for this
>>
>>71800815
Making America Great Again by getting faggots to put their hands in piss.

I love you, Donald Trump.
>>
>>71801304
>apply sticker
Where are you touching piss or toilet here?
>>
>>71801431
I'm not, I usually keep my hands out of toilets. Care to share your toilet vandalizing expertise here, Canada?
>>
>>71801787
What hand is "in" toilet? Do you believe in miasmas?
>>
>>71801847
Because whoever put the stick there had to reach inside the toilet. For fuck sake leaf.
>>
>>71801847
You'd actually sit here and discuss how to properly press a sticker into a toilet all night, wouldn't you? This kind of shit is why your country is mostly sandniggers and chinks right now.
>>
>>71801847
>Implying miasmas aren't an actual thing

I dunno, maybe the term "aerosol" would be more accurate. Ever walked into a sealed room that had a body rot in it for a few days? I have, and yes, there is a miasma of toxic, stifling air. I imagine theres a good chance a public toilet bowl would have airborne shit and piss hanging around it, and I wouldn't want to stick my face close enough to one to put the sticker on
>>
>>71802757
It is not toxic. Anyways I'm not having this discussion with Moe's chapter of the Little Women's society. Sticker. Toilet. I touch nothing? To press the corners? The back of my fingernail. Or I'd use some kind of gloves or protective film in front
>>
>/pol/ isn't aware you can use a pole to apply a sticker inside places you don't want to touch
>>
>>71800815
my first thought tbqh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.