[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand. This goblin is actually going to prosecute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: angela_merkel.jpg (160 KB, 1469x980) Image search: [Google]
angela_merkel.jpg
160 KB, 1469x980
I don't understand. This goblin is actually going to prosecute one her own citizens for insulting a public official from another country. How are Germans not protesting? How are you Germans not demanding she resigns? Do you even care that this monster is trying to destroy your country?
>>
the guy broke the law and is being prosecuted by our own judicial system. however our government is now rushing to abolish the law because theyre inconsistent fucktards and if allowing the prosecution in the first place was actually their decision they just shouldnt have done it.
the whole thing was a shitstorm with about half of the governing body disagreeing with the decision. its unlikely the guy is going to be convicted and im sure thats what merkel is hoping for but id like to see what happens if he does
>>
>>71800022
We voted her

Also, Germans never ever even tried to get rid of their government.
We accepted monarchs, the so-called democracy after WWI that you guys forced on us, we accepted Hitler, we accepted being separated - West sucked US cocks, East Russians' - and finally, we accepted the cuck government we have now.
>>
>>71800022
What happened? Who is this guy?
>>
>>71800022
>This goblin is actually going to prosecute one her own citizens for insulting a public official from another country.
Is she a state attorney? No? Looks like she's not going to.

She permits the normal legal course of action to take place. The law is shit, it's been shit since the days of the second empire. It's time to change it, not get mad about the fact that the law is enforced as written.

As for whether there will actually be a conviction, that's a question of the state attorney actually taking the case to court, and a question of said court actually considering him guilty.
>>
>>71801750
and thata why germany is a joke and only good to leech welfare off, any decent person should leave this eternal cuck nation.
>>
>>71800022
They literally do not have the cognitive functions required to say it's bad.
They've never been able to into civilization, they're very industrious and if you teach them something they will be able to do it. But as far as things like this are concerned, no it's just not there.
>>
>>71800022
She isn't nor is her cabinet. Whether the political dimension was necessary I don't care, Erdogan would have been able to sue either way, be it this or the usual way.
>>
>>71800022
Merkel is the most efficient way to self-destruction and humiliation. It's the German way
>>
Is that the cunt who targeted red-pilled americans for IRS tax audits?
>>
Merkel is a fuckin cunt and should have been shot long ago
She acted terrible in this case
But there's something people seem to ignore
There's a difference between satire and insulting people
We have a freedom of opinion in Europe
Do you think some Muslim brotherhood fuckers should be allowed to wait for children outside their schools
Imagine a shitty neighbourhood in a big city
Lots of shitkskins, all Muslims, schools are 70% muzzies the remaining 30% are utter white trash
The kund of people that become criminals and/or convert to Islam
If you truly believe in freedom of speech and freedom of opinion there is nothing wrong with these guys talking to kids after school
Telling them about Islam and Mohammed

When I went to school, I think I was about 12 or something, once there were some neo Nazis handing out CDs with "Rechtsrock" (right wing rock music) to pupils
This whole thing happened at the train station about 1 mile away from the school, but some teachers drove there and told them to fuck off and called the police
In class the teachers demanded that we hand them over the CDs so they could throw them away
They threatened to inform parents and police if they found out someone was keeping one
They told us about how dangerous the people are
It only happens to Nazis, never to Muslims, but it should
You can't let people do everything they want
And Böhmermanns "poem" was cringeworthy and plain offensive and insulting
There was little funny about this disgrace for comedy
>>
>>71803350
t. Mohammed Murat
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.