[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a 13 year old girl become infected with the SJW virus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 749x987) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 749x987
How does a 13 year old girl become infected with the SJW virus?
>>
They get brainwashed by the Jews.
>>
File: 300.BillNye.tg.111710.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.BillNye.tg.111710.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
"Hi kids! On today's episode I'm going to teach you more Jewish lies! Religion is so dumb, and so are gender roles! Remember, Science™ says we're all just animals, so things like honor and tradition and chastity are relics of our primitive past."
>>
The fuck is an intersectional femenist?
>>
File: 300.BillNye.tg.111710.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.BillNye.tg.111710.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
"The real issues you need to be worried about are Global Warming™ which is very very real. Be afraid, children, we have angered mother Earth and she is coming again someday to pour out her wrath on us for our disobedience and sinful ways. By the way religion is stupid, only believe Science™."
>>
They want to fit in with the fashionable group of the day. That's why they're satisfied with repeating slogans and catchphrases and using ostracization rather than reason
>>
They get brainwashed on the internet by predators who prey on people at.their most vulnerable moments (puberty hitting, lonely or suicidal people, etc...)they act the exact same way as the Born Again types at AA et all in America that prey on people on the deep end of addiction.
>>
File: adam-savage2.jpg (61 KB, 671x378) Image search: [Google]
adam-savage2.jpg
61 KB, 671x378
*Cool pop music*

"Yo what's up children! Welcome to another episode of Mythbusters™ brought to you by the state of Israel! Today we'll be testing the myth of reverse racism. Many foolish white people still believe it's possible, so we'll test it to see!"

*Cue explosion in the background*
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (13 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
13 KB, 450x675
Why are you look up 13 year olds on the internet, OP?
>>
>>71799885
>How does a 13 year old girl become infected with the SJW virus?
The internet.
Peer pressure.
There are a number of ways to have this disease get in.
>>
File: QQmqXtQZ.png (410 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
QQmqXtQZ.png
410 KB, 442x442
*Cue classical music and serene background.*

"Now children, it is truly unfortunate that we still live in a world where Creationists and Christians exist. I want you to know that if you ever meet one of these backwards buffoons, you can safely say they are absolutely insane. These disgusting savages can offer nothing of worth to our new society while still worshiping their filthy racist god of the Bible. Only through Atheism can we hope to achieve true Scientific™ strength."
>>
File: 1460786290422.gif (616 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
1460786290422.gif
616 KB, 300x281
>>
"Yo yo yo what it is my little niggas, it's Cool Science Man™ here to tell you about the Black man's struggle against White Cis Christian Imperialism and Colonialism! Check out this animated segment depicting exaggerated events that never happened but that I will insist actually did."
>>
>>71799885
>smol
I am so fucking sick of seeing this everywhere. Is this some kind of retarded faggot millenial speak, or what? Do they just think it's really cute to misspell a word? Why is it that millenials and sjws manage to invent shit that is so retarded that it quickly puts me in a murderous rage?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (30 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
30 KB, 403x403
>>71799885
Cultural Marxists control the school and university curriculums. Every new teacher is an acolyte of critical theories deconstrcution of all moral norms, they are all taught it at uni.

They have devoted a lot of resources into targeting children online and in schools with their marerial to promote gender ans sexual ambiguity and confusion.

Unless you send your kid to a strict Catholic or Chrsitain school that does not buy into it, this will be the norm. Your child will be educated by tumblristas and become a child of tumblr who has no moral norms and is alienated from the natural moral principles of male/female gender, (hetero)sexuality and monogamy.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 729x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 729x358
Holy fuck her profile is something else.
>>
She fell on the wrong crowd andcjust accepted what is being fed to her. Lucky for us, some of us were already redpilled before. Some were not, but luckily landed in 4chin instead of some other freak site.
>>
>>71800413
Seriously wtf is it with retards worshipping pseudo science.
I try redpill reddit at least once a day
The last time It was Sarah Palin pointing out Bill Nye is not a scientist and some cuck spouts the 97% consensus
I tell them its not true and show them why the paper is flawed
They just start going off about how its peer reviewed and link an AMA as if thats a source
They also linked a UN report as if that meant anything
When I pointed out that it was peer reviewed everyone said the paper was shit they just completely 180'd and said what actual relevant scientists say is not important.

Its like talking to a brick wall, those idiots would say all right handed people should pay reparations to left handed people if the TV told them to think that.

I hope it's just stupid kids
>>
File: brainwashed-child.jpg (14 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
brainwashed-child.jpg
14 KB, 455x300
"Mommy.......I don't think I believe in God anymore...I don't want to go to church....I also identify as a transgender and think you're a bigot...the Science Man™ told me so..."
>>
>>71800291
This. I've heard the term used before, but I have no idea what it means.
>>
>>71800771
Dawkins hates feminists though, he's sar cuck of akkad tier now
>>
>>71800263
Bill Nye is a shill, but nothing in his show was a Jewish Lie. Very vanilla science stuff.
>>
>>71800788
I.....
>>
>>71800876
Black science man also got attacked by SJWs for defending trump nice try
>>
File: intersectionality.jpg (199 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
intersectionality.jpg
199 KB, 800x629
>>71800291
>>71800976
it means she faces oppression for multiple things and/or recognizes and sympathizes with the people who are also on the victim spectrum though on different axes
>>
File: 1450324960106.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1450324960106.gif
173 KB, 225x224
indoctrination into socjus from a young age when they're allowed access to the internet with zero supervision, a superiority complex, a craving for attention, and a form narcissistic altruism due to tumblr exposure. Mostly it's just the wrong place at the wrong time via social media. These idiots are mental and it's infuriating to know my relatives kids will exposed to these animals and their cultist mentality
>>
>>71800291
In a nutshell it's a "feminist" who recognizes the ways in which other social classifiers (race/ethnicity, lgbtqxyz status, etc.) diminish or amplify one's "privilege" quotient
>>
File: brainwashed-fhfn.jpg (19 KB, 234x201) Image search: [Google]
brainwashed-fhfn.jpg
19 KB, 234x201
"Welcome back to the History channel, today we interview a Holocaust survivor."

"Oy vey!!! The Holocaust was terrible, Christians killed 100 million Jews with giant ovens that had crosses painted on the doors. Oh every day is a waking nightmare!!"

*flips channel*

"Welcome to the Disney channel, check out our new show about a wacky Christian family who is just so zany!!"

*cue stupid sound effect*

"Meet Rebecca, she's 16 and such a rebel! Her boyfriend is Tyrone and let's just say Dad's not happy!!"

*cue wah wah waaaaaah sound*
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 741x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 741x508
>>71801000
I like Dawkins. He kind of pussied out at the end of this tweet, but I suppose he didn't want his career to be destroyed. He's probably only got about 5 years to live, so expect him to drop some major redpills before he's kill.
>>
>>71799885
Parents not providing guidance in regards to what their kids are watching on tv
>Disney/Nickelodeon channels.
If you aren't paying attention, it's literally shaping the future of our next generation, and they used to be quality programs like Blues Clues, Clarissa explains it all, etc., but now it is the embodiment of sjw agenda programming with race mixing themes and everybody is different, there is no right or wrong, just different

>Protip: turn on any show at any given time of day and you will see

Trump COULD turn back the clock to pre-Obama at the American helm of leadership tv programming, but will he once elected?
>>
Nothing wrong with achieving justice but the girl should not be doing that.

She should know her place.
>>
File: 1461227505206.jpg (696 KB, 1080x1083) Image search: [Google]
1461227505206.jpg
696 KB, 1080x1083
>>71800291
Feminism that includes (intersects) with the rest of the cultural marxist/critical theory on things other than male-female relations, like:
>Race
Hate whites, whites are oppressors and PoC are opressed who need to be liberated
>Gender identity
Deconstruct gender binary, can choose any gender you want from "gender diversity" list of dozens of different made up genders
>Deconstruct sexuality
Anti-hereosexuality, pick any abornormal sexuality, pansexuality being a common default
>Deconstruct monogamy
Don't get married and be loyal to an opposite sex life long partner. Be a whore who sleeps with everyone and anyone. Be polyamorous.

And so on.
>>
>>71800876
Liberals hate Tyson now because he basically defended Trump supporters right to free speech.
>>
File: 1459345162815.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459345162815.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>71801108
14/14 PRIVILEGE
>>
>>71799885
>How does a 13 year old guy become infected with the alt-right virus?
kids are impressionable
>>
*cue simpsons theme music*

"Marge you can't just draw a Pentagram in the living room and expect Satan to NOT show up!!"

"Oh no Homer, what will we do??"

[[[[Normalize the occult, teach children to identify with Satan.]]]]]
>>
>>71799885
Internet should be banned to anyone under 16.
>>
The internet. Back when I was 13 I sympathized with communism because I listened to Rage Against The Machine. Had I grown up today, who knows how that rebellious phase would have manifested.

It's the same reason that anime weaboo nerds support Trump. It's all teenage contrarianism.
>>
File: 1454277108901.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454277108901.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>71801223
>>71800263
>>71800413
>>71800571
>>71800771
>>71800876
>>71801199

Plz fix this president Trump
>>
She is a child and is acting as such. I acted like a retarded shit when I was growing up, I just had the fortune to not do it in the public arena of social media. All kids that age want special snowflake shit and the SJW flavor of the month diversity fits that.
>>
>>71801108
11/14
>>
By being a 13 year old girl. Just like 13 year old boys get infected with the /pol/ virus.
>>
"Hey Jesus, wanna go get wasted and pick up some hookers?"

"W-well I dunno, Peter. I mean I don't think my Father would be happy."

"Aw come on you nerd let's party!!"

*cue idiotic scene with Jesus in club and Peter motorboating some whore's tits.*

[[[[[Mock Jesus Christ, portray him as weak and degenerates as strong. Cause youth to identify with promiscuity.]]]]]
>>
>>71801392
The internet should be decentralised so no website has a sphere of influence greater than a site like 4chan. Which is to say very little.
>>
When I was a teen I got into "anarchism" use I wanted to rebel against my parents
I eventually recovered
This is how teens work
>>
[[[[[Hide thought forms in tv programs that embed themselves into people's subconsciousness.]]]]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08tugPkATWo
>>
File: PSX_20160222_195128.jpg (219 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160222_195128.jpg
219 KB, 1080x1349
>>71801443
Any child who goes through a "tomboy" phase of gender ambiguity, or a stage of fear of development in puberty, will be singled out to "transition" and be mutilated for life with hormones and hormone blockers so that they can never escape the "phase" and are instead broken for life.
>>
>>71800571
Idk about mythbusters, Jamie seems pretty redpilled
>>
"Today on TLC we spend a week with this transgender pansexual demikin individual to learn more about her struggle against the heteronormative cis white male patriarchal political structure."

*cue feel-good music*

"You know, it's hard being me. *sniff* I mean, every day people judge me for being who I am. For being true to myself. I can't even go outside without bigoted people staring at me or even asking to take photos."
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 712x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 712x513
Top kek
>>
>>71800788
Thanks doc.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.