[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Surely Muslims will conform to our way of life and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 293.png (133 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
293.png
133 KB, 200x300
>"Surely Muslims will conform to our way of life and follow our rule of law when we tell them not to follow our way of life and let them police themselves.

Things liberals say.
>>
>>71799546

>Refugees Wel- *gets blown up*
>>
Pls OP I don't think I can take a thread that's basically one big brain aneurism waiting to happen
>>
>>71799546

>"Remember, everyone is different and an individual unto themselves, make sure to always respect that and keep an open mind. Everyone is equal."
>"Even me?"
>"Well yeah, you'll just have to get rid of all your white privilege by giving your possessions to minorities and make sure to worship the ground they walk on. That's the only way to be equal."
>"Wat."
>>
Is the opinion of somebody whom questions everything more believable or less believable than a baby whom swallows everything he's told?
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 884x469) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 884x469
>>
>>71800173
Zionists?
>>
>Tax cuts on the rich and deregulation of Wall Street always causes economic growth
>Except when it doesn't

Things conservatives say.
>>
Gender is a social construct, which perfectly explains why gender dysphoria exists.
>>
"Racism is a problem and white people have ruined the world"
Used to be a libtard, believed the media, etc. Now I stand on the outside looking in and I'm afraid.
>>
>>71800513
>White people have ruined the world

Who actually says this, outside of xojane and jezebel?
>>
File: anti-white-racism.jpg (669 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
anti-white-racism.jpg
669 KB, 1400x1600
>>71800589
>>
>>71800589
Swedish media does :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.