[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make it happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: israeldiversity.jpg (191 KB, 998x890) Image search: [Google]
israeldiversity.jpg
191 KB, 998x890
Nothing is more important for the survival of Israel.
>>
>>71799158
True

We should send these peace-loving Muslim immigrants to Israel
>>
How many syrians do you think they can take in?
>>
>>71799414
There is no limit. More diversity = better prosperity for Israel.
>>
>>71799683
Canada needs a black woman prime minister, too. It's 2016 what the fuck is wrong with you for electing a white male?
>>
>>71799683
Perhaps the solution is for israel to just annex all of the middle east then, and north africa, of course. For diversity.

It would make israel strong, great even.

We can call it Greater Israel
>>
>>71799732
I know right?
Diversity is the engine of innovation
- Justin Trudeau
>>
>>71799777
Exactly! Black handicapped trans woman Muslim for prime minister.
>>
>>71799158
>xe doesn't even have a proud african queen on xis $20 dollar (READ: 15 CANDIAN DOLLARS) bill

Get on our level, shitlord.
>>
>>71799997
>Canada doesn't have a black Qkwaan
>>
>>71799997
Harriet "Xir" Tubman on the $20
>>
Why though?
>>
>>71800268
What do you have against diversity? Fucking racist shitlord.
>>
ITT, people making me feel good about my country :D
>>
>>71799777
>Diversity is the engine of innovation
how? I bet if you asked him when he said that, you will get a "are you kiddng me?" type response.
>>
>>71800382
inshallah motherfucker
>>
File: Tubman-worth-twelve.jpg (552 KB, 1325x562) Image search: [Google]
Tubman-worth-twelve.jpg
552 KB, 1325x562
>>71800180
no, not $20
>>
File: yuppies_and_refugees.jpg (80 KB, 720x619) Image search: [Google]
yuppies_and_refugees.jpg
80 KB, 720x619
>>71800477
The world is entering a multicultural mode, and without diversity, Israel will not survive. Israel needs diversity more than ever.
>>
>>71800738
Go to 8:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxL0n-PV3ZA
>>
File: 1459687623673.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459687623673.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>REFUGEES FOR ISRAEL
#RefugeesForIsrael

Great cultural enrichment, peaceful people, doctors, engineers, pretty arab women e.t.c.

Even, they must not travel so far like to EU.
>>
File: Thank you Canada.png (671 KB, 819x675) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Canada.png
671 KB, 819x675
>>71800738
>>
>>71801759
*shudders*
>>
File: Oh boy.png (35 KB, 431x367) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.png
35 KB, 431x367
>>71802266
I know it's the envy speaking.
>>
We should post it on reddit so SJW can do work for us, they already love Palestine.
>>
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syrian-refugees-israel-20150906-story.html
For many Israeli Jews, even the smallest number of additional non-Jews is a potential threat, and the Syrian refugee crisis and the debate about Israel’s role has reawakened the country’s most deep-seated fear -- that of losing the Jewish majority and subsequently the character of the Jewish state.

Even those in support of opening the gates to refugees say they mean 10,000 at the most, with some calling for a token action such as that taken by former Prime Minister Menachem Begin, who in 1977 took in about 70 refugees from Vietnam.

Transportation Minister Israel Katz said it would be a mistake for Israel to get involved in the Syrian civil war by taking in refugees. “We are too close, too involved. We are not a European country,” he said.

On Sept. 6, Netanyahu wrote on his Facebook page that Israel must control its borders “and prevent migrant workers, infiltrators or generators of terrorism” from entering the country.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/ADL-disappointed-with-Republican-governors-seeking-to-ban-Syria-refugees-434325
The Anti-Defamation League on Tuesday criticized a number of Republican governors for declaring their states off limits to Syrian refugees in the wake of the multi-pronged terrorist assault on Paris this past weekend.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-join-call-to-accept-syrian-refugees-into-us/
Eleven Jewish groups are among 81 that sent a letter to Congress members urging them not to roll back plans to accept Syrian refugees into the United States.
“To turn our back on refugees would be to betray our nation’s core values,”
>>
>>71799158
Why?
Israel is a ethnostate. Its in their constitution.
Latvia and many other countries in New Europe have this in their constitution.

Its Old Europe's and Americas problem that they don't have a proper constitution and laws about ethnicity.
>>
>>71799158
;)
>>
>>71801521

That hebrew accent

Pretty hot desu
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.