[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she satirical? Her intro "Hello easily offended mil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: nj5.jpg (32 KB, 345x426) Image search: [Google]
nj5.jpg
32 KB, 345x426
Is she satirical?

Her intro "Hello easily offended millennials" threw me off from her being serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHd7fOmcXc
>>
File: good-luck-college-lesbian.png (47 KB, 425x237) Image search: [Google]
good-luck-college-lesbian.png
47 KB, 425x237
>>71798042
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHd7fOmcXc

Last video 3 months ago.

Last thread someone said she had gone straight. Not sure if true or not, but it would make sense.

She always seemed relatively sane for an SJW, to me at least.
>>
>>71798221
Her last vid is 2 days ago.
>>
>>71798413
Confirmed.

Hrmm then no I don't think she's satirical then.

Eventually she'll say something that makes too much sense and get kicked out of the movement for it probably.

The thing is, she says she's fem to male, but she still looks obviously female and gets those privileges.

She mentioned wanting to get passable before her last move and failing, and it's a shame. If she can actually get passable and meet a group of men that don't know she has a vajayjay she might wind up learning a lot.

relate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
>>71798042
who the fuck would cut their hair like that just for internet satire videos?
>>
>>71798042
>she?

I genuinely can't tell
>>
Who the fuck cares?

She's a no-name YT channeller.

Seriously, why give her attention at all.
>>
>>71798921
Fucking hell.

>>71799024
An attention whore.
>>
>>71799106
It's obviously a girl.

>>71799113
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
File: tim-curry-as-the-lord-of-010.jpg (88 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
tim-curry-as-the-lord-of-010.jpg
88 KB, 620x372
>>71798042

>you making youtube videos again? aw that cute remember daddy loves you.
>>
>>71799113

Genuinely curious how many of these nobodies that get posted here is just someone trying to get views.
>>
>>71799211
is it trying to be a man?
>>
>>71799347

All of them.
>>
A man who wants to be an ugly woman has got to be mentally ill.
>>
Based negro has already done the work for us: http://youtu.be/bAG7GNkKUec
>>
>>71799619
that's what I'm undecided about
>>
allies are everywhere, regressives feel oppressed, progressives wan't to kill ourselves. What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1420494178908.png (94 KB, 326x481) Image search: [Google]
1420494178908.png
94 KB, 326x481
>>71798042
Am i the only one who noticed her slit pupils?
>>
She's cute as fuck. Would bang
>>
>>71800644
Contacts
>>
>>71800711
i thought the same, nothing wrong with fucking the tomboy out of girls
>>
>>71800711
GTFO you degenerate faggot
>>
>>71798042
For the life of me I cannot understand why most internet-active SJW condescend their allies. "So you've reached the point where you acknowledge that trans people... are people... *wptchoo*... and thus deserve basic human respects. Congratulations!" Shit, honey, I'm watching your video, don't treat me like an asshole.

Another example is when black people condescend their "white allies" as they call them. Check out about 2:50 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g

It's absurd, you'd think they would want their white friends to like them so as to create the most amount of change in society. She even says in her video that it's the job of white people to convince other whites that racism exists. Ha, I'm not going to do anything for you if you treat me like an asshole...
>>
>>71801243
Caring this much
>>
>>71801460
Why is strange to care about things, again?
>>
>>71801575
>Shit, honey, I'm watching your video, don't treat me like an asshole.
>Ha, I'm not going to do anything for you if you treat me like an asshole...

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>71802104
Lol u poze sum gud argmentz.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.