[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Iranians give up on the nukes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 358x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 358x296
Why did Iranians give up on the nukes?
>>
>>71797764
Iran never had any interest in developing nuclear weapons. Their indigenous conventional military can easily outproduce Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Thats why the jews are obsessed with wanting the USA to attack Iran.
>>
>>71797764

>flag

Forget the proxy, Mossad?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 263x350
>>71797886
Look nobody is interested in using them. It serves as a fine way to keep others in check. It's more of a statement. Without nukes you are just another sandnigger shithole.
>>
>>71797764
... wait you think they did?
>>
They didn't.
>>
They decided they'd rather have an economy.
>>
>>71798077
>>71798085
Was it a taqiyya? Damn I will never learn Shia tactics.
Got any proof tho?
>>
>>71798039

In a Mexican standoff, it only takes one wise-guy
>>
>>71798039
That pic is proof itanians are more progressive than west. How long does that kiss last if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>71797764
But they don't

C'mon Mossad, you're better than that.
>>
They're going to get them from Best Korea

They've outsourced

By the time anyone catches on fully, they'll do the whole, "got 'em, so fuck you!"
>>
File: Indo-pak peace process.jpg (40 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
Indo-pak peace process.jpg
40 KB, 651x386
Rate the cuteness factor
>>
>>71797764

Because the nuclear deal they made with the US made it so that they can't make nukes in exchange for us lifting some of the sanctions we put on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 450x344
>>71798956
What do we want? Proofs!
When do we want it? Now!
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 313x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 313x359
>>71799197
Yes that's because that's a Hindu priest and a paki imam who tout religion. It's all the same, ali Riza faggotzadeh.
>gee I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>71799197
wow, several things i hate and all in one picture!
>>
>>71799197
POO/10

>>71799768
MOOOOODDDSSS
>>
>>71799916
That's very disrespectful of Iranian culture. A little tolerance please?
>>
>>71799916
The kiss on lips is allowed as long as it's done with no sexual intent. Not an Iranian or Shia, just happen to know the rules
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.