[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 042316MCKEETOON_web.jpg (53 KB, 586x387) Image search: [Google]
042316MCKEETOON_web.jpg
53 KB, 586x387
Was it?
>>
>>71797501
I just want my guns, wall and crusade.

I don't care about anything else.
>>
>trump wanting to avoid identity politics in exchange for topics on defense and economy makes him a liar
Fags pissing in a room makes no difference to our lives. Stop trying to avoid talking about out terrible job outlooks and economy. This is what the elote want us to do.
>>
>was the loud and boisterous extravagant personality an act
Yes, he's been doing it for years now. It makes it easier for him to carry his message across to others.
>>
>>71797573
Then move to the Gaza strip.
>>
>>71797636
>topics on defense and economy

Literally just
>the WALL
>bring back our jobs
>CHINA

No real explanation for any of this shit other than tariffs which could blow the fuck up on him.
>>
>>71798367
You forgot Russia, Nato, Israel/Palestine, Pacific countries protection agreements (getting shafted by them), and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71797501

Even if it was an act, it has changed and realigned the political landscape for decades to come.
>>
>>71798498
I think this is the biggest one.
Not even that shill Sanders brought up the TPP.
Once Trump did that, all of these media outlets started shitting on him relentlessly.
And the fucking retards of this country ate it up and are ready for Hillary.
>>
>>71797501
The only thing that matters is that Trump is the only candidate that is not a cuck shill and that he throws a spanner is the works of the elite.
>>
>>71798324
no thats jihad and the wrong side of the wall
>>
>>71798498

>wants to talk to Putin
Good
>NATO
If the friendship with Putin goes well NATO will be less important, unless we're going into another war, hopefully not
>Israel/Palestine
Same "muh neutrality and two state solution" shit. Either get those kikes to blow those sandniggers out or cut funding to Israel.
>Japan/SK
They're already starting to build up their shit anyways and Trump wants to give them nukes, why the fuck? Have we not learned nuclear proliferation is a bad thing?
>Saudi Arabia
What has he said about them? Hopefully to cut ties with those wahabi nigs.

What has he said about Syria and resolving the conflict?
>>
>>71797501

I've been saying this since Iowa that Trump is a fake.

Hes straight up more moderate than Kaisich.
Hes not going to build a wall.
Hes not going to deport all illegals
Hes not going to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US.
Hes not going to lower the national debt
Hes socially liberal
Big government republican i.e. just another Democrat

Every single idea of his sounds like he put 30 seconds of thought into it before taking a stance. Because the reality of the situation is that Trump NEVER had a stance on a lot of crucial issues like abortion, and it shows when he flounders around changing his answer 3 times in 3 hours, and then having the audacity to say he never changed his position. For being an "outsider" he lies more than any other politician.

He's lying right to your face /pol/ and he's getting away with it, because people are projecting their own desires on Trump just because he acts tough.
>>
File: 1461169609696.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1461169609696.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>71799624

>yfw trump truly is controlled opposition
>>
>>71799755
Trump is a lot of things, but "controlled" is not one of them.
>>
>>71798367
Whats Cruz?
-Abolish the IRS
-crush ISIS
-"Trust Ted"

Panders
-Muh Wallstreet
-Black men
-Muh protests in the 60s!
Shillary
-Muh BLM
-Muh Wage gap

Trump is best
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.