[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns out my sister is fucking a 'groid over at college.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1461093912318.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1461093912318.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
Turns out my sister is fucking a 'groid over at college. She just left last September; she was a sweet, virginial church girl on the volleyball team who streamed CW shows all night when she was home. Right now she's probably fucking the goddamn groids while he burns his big nigger lips on a bowl.

Why do parents let their daughters go to college?
>>
File: boner.jpg (216 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
216 KB, 2048x1536
>>71797356
>Right now she's probably fucking the goddamn groids while he burns his big nigger lips on a bowl.

How do you think she pleasures him, and how big do you think his dick is? Do you think she rides him to orgasm?

I must know for research purposes, tell me everything
>>
Sounds like you deserve it, cuck.
>>
Who cares? She's just going to settle down with a beta anyways, divorce him, and take half his money.

Women are whores, no need to feel bad about it.
>>
>>71797530
Fuck off cuck

>>71797572

He's not a cuck if it's sister, unless you're posting from Louisiana
>>
Op is jealous his sister wouldn't fuck him
>>
She's your sister, but you need actual reason to shoot him. He'll beat her one day so just sit tight.
>>
>>71797356
how do you know fagit
>>
>>71797356
aren't you excited about having a nephew whose name invalidates ebonics?
>>
File: 1455222021479.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455222021479.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71797356
I really, really hate niggers.
>>
>>71797612
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/R9K/
>>
How long until the baby's due?
>>
File: 1461352534244.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1461352534244.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Maybe we need Islam to save the West
>>
>>71798469
If Islam ended up saving whites I don't know if I would actually want it then
>>
>>71798805

Why not?
Nobody would be a cuck
Your daughters would not be whores
No fags allowed

You also get to fuck qts in hijabs
>>
>>71797356
Zyklon B makes a great college present OP.
>>
>>71799013
I guess I'd feel like Nite Owl at the end of watchmen with his, "you mutilated it" spiel.

Literally all of this could've been prevented if whites weren't pathologically altruistic

open trade to china in the seventies, giving the chinese a huge economic boom and allowing them to grow

giving india plenty of crops and food from the Norman Borlaug's green revolution, allowing them to feed and reproduce at unprecedented levels

giving africa access and aid to third world medical technology that their society hadn't earned or created yet, allowing yet more uncontrolled population.

All of this is avodiable if whites simply cared for their own instead of trying to feed the world and create a massive world of muds.
>>
>>71797715
How much fecal matter do you figure you come into contact with on a daily basis?
>>
>>71797356
Girls don't think like men. To them race is nothing. They're more interested in money and security.

Also this is partially your fault OP. You didn't instill decent values into your sister and this is what happens.
>>
>>71797356
You can tell whos autistic here this guy actually thinks highly of his sister.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.