[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has papa taken the red pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 750x1334
Is filthy frank redpilled? If so, how much?
If not, how can we turn him?
>>
he a newfag
>>
>>71797268
He called Ethan a nigga in the newest h3h3 vid
>>
>>71797268
shit youtuber made for children kill yourself
>>
>>71797268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6UYz2eNoS8

pussy leftist
>>
>>71797268
No. After I found out that he's actually a gigantic faggot and his character is the opposite of who he is, I couldn't watch him anymore.

I converted to glorious Sam Hyde. Dude's videos are 100x better
>>
He's the modern Jackass, blended with Beavis and Butthead.

I liked Jackass in high school, so I can't criticize.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 887x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 887x960
>>71797268
He's some edgy half jap, half shiposter nigger lover who talks in ebonics.
What do you think?
>>
>>71797893

Sauce of this Sam Hyde? Any good videos to start with?

>>71797619

Oh well. At the least Fantano is pretty based. Amirite? Anon? No? Fuck.
>>
>>71797893

>I converted to glorious Sam Hyde. Dude's videos are 100x better

Sam acts so elitist and holier-than-thou with all his talk of degeneracy yet has been fucked in the ass and mouth by a tranny from /r9k/ (someone else can post the pics) and has a long history of abusing random sluts. If he wasn't so preachy and self righteous I wouldn't care, but he is, so I do.
>>
>>71798021

>Shitposter
>mfw I discovered he's half-Aussie

It. All. Makes. Sense.
>>
my dick gets bigger

cause I'm a crazy
>>
Franku used to be a self-hating faggot, but when he grew beyond his self-flagellation and hatred of his kiddie base, and began to push the boundaries of his character and the associations he could make with other famous individuals, I like to believe he's actually becoming Frank IRL.
>>
>>71798021
The actual guy that plays Frank is actually just tired of people's bullshit so he does what people do to the max level to show that even in small levels it's fucking retarded.

I don't like watching he's videos, but when people see him and don't understand what he's doing and think that he is just a retard, it makes me happy because it help people recognize how stupid act like.
>>
>mentioning filthy frank on /pol
/kys
>>
>>71797268
>from the channel description:
Filthy Frank is the embodiment of everything a person should not be. He is anti-PC, anti-social, and anti-couth. He behaves and reacts excessively to everything expressly to highlight the ridiculousness of racism, misogyny, legalism, injustice, ignorance and other social blights. He also sets an example to show how easy it is in the social media for any zany material to gain traction/followings by simply sharing unsavoury opinions and joking about topics many find offensive.Yes, there is no denying that the show is terribly offensive, but this terrible offensiveness is a deliberate and unapologetic parody of the whole social media machine and a reflection of the human microcosm that that social media is.
>>
>>71798331
Total faggot desu

This is how it always goes
>I'm just doing it to show how stupid it is!!!!!111
>>
>>71798296

> saying "kys"

It's past your curfew, johnnie. You have soccer practice tomorrow.
>>
>>71798052
Anyone have these pics? I haven't heard of this before and I've been watching his shit for like 4 years now.
>>
>>71798476
I think its a collection of text messages if I remember correctly
>>
>>71798033
Sam Hyde is the real deal. Like he's an actual leftish hating ass-hole in real life.

Here's a video of him trolling TED TALK by pretending to be a HUMANITARIAN photographer, and then getting on stage and mocking psudeo intellectualism for half an hour. I cried the first time i watched it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

This is him just verbally abusing art students at rutgers univeristy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2sJBTLVzg

and here are some of his more normal videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIDYbT2yYis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

I mean, you really can't go wrong. I will spend 2 hours scrolling through his vids and laughing my ass off
>>
>>71798052
That isn't confirmed to be true, it was from the mouth of a tranny on a chan board.
>>
>>71797619
Dude Fantano sounds like such a soft-voiced little bitch sometimes. Sounds like some faggot I would meet at college who has a really "serious music blog".
>>
>>71798746
Dude you've got to post round bread, it's one of my favorites.
>>
>>71798746
The one where he rips on the inspiration web page people kills me. He rips on the "love that memory" man child so hard.
>>
>>71800579
>drinking cheap valencio wine on the giodanni hill overlooking rome
>amazing music and art in random warehouses
>my family

Basically every worthless piece of shit between the age of 23-31 in Chicago. I hate this person so much.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.