[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cakegate/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: whole-foods-cake-x750.jpg (68 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
whole-foods-cake-x750.jpg
68 KB, 750x563
cakegate thread yall

>gay black paster buys cake with LOVE WINS accross the top
>finds out it says LOVE WINS FAG
>makes viral video
>launches lawsuit against whole foods
>security tape shows label had been tampered with
>whole foods counter sues for 100k

what do you guys think is going to happen?
>>
>>71796851

>doubles down on mu dindu nuffin
>trial by media convicts company

Kinda sad, really.
>>
File: coalburner.jpg (163 KB, 1200x572) Image search: [Google]
coalburner.jpg
163 KB, 1200x572
>>71796851
this nigger is married to a rich gay jew. the nigger only did this because he defaulted on tons of student loans
>>
>>71796851
#FakeCake
>>
#CakeGate
>>
>>71796851
Alex Jones called it a blatant false fag.
>>
>>71796851
>what do you guys think is going to happen?

I think we'll never see any media outlet report on it ever again.
>>
>Love Wins
is more offensive than
>Fag
>>
>>71796851
Thank you for posting this. I was hoping someone on /pol/ would keep track and make a thread.

IIRC someone mentioned the law firm he's using for the civil suit - this civil suit is the first and only one the firm is doing. Might be worth looking into to confirm
>>
>FAG written in clearly different icing than LOVE WINS

dumb fag
>>
>>71799400
How can you even tell? It looks the same to me. Not that I care.
>>
Based bakery.
>>
>>71799493
The color is the same, sure. But look at the difference in thickness of the lines. The words "LOVE WINS" are thick and rounded in cross section. The word "FAG" is skinny and lightly placed.
>>
File: lwYC8.jpg (68 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
lwYC8.jpg
68 KB, 717x960
>>71796851
>>
>>71799493
love wins is shinier and thicker and written neatly, seems like too much of a coincidence that whoever wrote fag bothered to change the icing and write it crudely
>>
>>71796851
> gay pastor
Evangelicals...
>>
>>71796851

Looks like...

...the cake WAS a lie. *puts on sunglasses*
>>
ump
>>
>>71796851
What Do You Guys Think?
>>
>>71800044
BUILD THAT WALL
>>
>>71797575
It is a blatant false flag... but it won't get any exposure because it doesn't fit the approved narrative
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.