[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD. FUCK. Canadistan is already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (92 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
92 KB, 800x531
THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD.

FUCK.

Canadistan is already cucked as fuck with Justin "Killing your enemies means you lose" Trudeau. Were practically considered Social Justice gods among the SJWs down south and still this shit happens.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you americans deal with this shit when you see it because I see pictures of american flags being stepped on or burned posted a lot here.I'm normally not some great patriot but I love this country and would actually assault these fucks if I saw them doing it.

Canada isn't as free as the states and doesn't allow hate speech. So if I am offended by this does flag burning count as hate speech?
>>
>>71795342
Nope, they're just disposing of their damaged flag properly by creating it, doncha know
>>
What has Canada even done that warrants a flag burning?
>>
who fucking cares lol
>>
File: 1461010114427.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461010114427.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
>>
>>71795342
You had your chance to join us.
>>
>>71795461
Be too friendly and boring i guess.
>>
>>71795342
As an Americlap, I can understand why some people would want to burn an American flag. We're kind of dicks sometimes.

But a fucking Canadian flag? Ya'll are fucking too polite for your own good.

Sand niggers goanna sand nig...
>>
>>71795342

It's not their fault for burning the flag, it's canada's fault for getting them to the point where they want to burn the flag
>>
We're in for a sad future.
>>
>>71795342

>So if I am offended by this does flag burning count as hate speech?

Of course not, laws are only for white people.
>>
>>71795342
Why aren't your biker gangs made entirely of 'Nam vets chasing them off?

https://youtu.be/xdqVdylOguo
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 183x275
>>71795461
>What has Canada even done that warrants a flag
>>
>>71795342
It doesnt really matter. Its just a bunch of ultra--impotent canadian faggots trying to trick themselves into thinking theyre edgy.
>>
>>71795342
How could you possibly be offended? Are you unable to differentiate your own self from a photograph of a piece of cloth?
>>
>>71795632
I get just as pissed off to see the American flag burn as I do the Canadian flag.
I've always respected America as a country (At least before current year)
>>
>>71795795
>Disarm the NYPD

I really don't get at what point of leftist indoctrination that anybody would believe this is a good idea.
>>
>>71795342
How easy would it be to get away with JFK'ing one of these dopes? Not that I'd do it, just curious how easy a random murder is to get away with.
>>
>>71795461
Shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>71795461

Exist, and not be perfect in every way.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>71795906
seeing niggers stomp,piss,burn, wipe theri ass with the flag is disgraceful and maddening, but in the end I find it hilarious.
>>
>>71795632
That's the thing. Flags don't get burnt in their home countries when the natives are aggressive cunts, flags get burnt because the natives are such fucking pussies that aggressive cunts know they can get away with it scott free.

That we're assholes and deserve it is a progressivist meme they use to explain away the fact that they can smell weakness from a mile away and have no issues preying on it.
>>
>>71795461

I was there.. they are a bunch of /pol/ readers who've developed hostility towards leaves.

They were mentioning something about not being funny shitposters like australia or something like that…
>>
>>71795342
Why do you care about a bunch of fags burning our flag?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.