[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw a baby will be your King one day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: jfdn1uQ.jpg (71 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
jfdn1uQ.jpg
71 KB, 960x638
>yfw a baby will be your King one day.
>>
>>71795105
Yeah man its crazy how human beings get bigger and a bit smarter over time
>>
>>71795168
That's not the case for conservashits.
>>
>>71795105

I don't care for anyone in this picture, but it's a very interesting image.
>>
>>71795105
>your
>>
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21582266-how-continental-pragmatism-and-management-theory-could-improve-lot-george-alexander

>Britain is comparatively good at giving opportunities to the young. In the City, fortunes can be made by 40. The prime minister is 46, the same age as his deputy. The leader of the opposition is three years younger. The monarchy is different. By September this year Prince Charles, aged 64, will have waited longer for promotion to the throne than any heir, ever. Prince William will surely be north of 50 before he gets a turn in ermine. Barring disease, accident or another ill-judged attempt to rule without Parliament resulting in public beheading, the royal baby may become king somewhere around 2070.
>>
>>71795105
Jesus William is one ugly motherfucker
>>
>>71795232
stfu ahmed.
>>
>>71795232
Neocons may be dumb, but liberals are dumber.
>>
>>71795232
Go away mudlim
>>
The Commonwealth and the Crown are going to be dissolved before he comes to power.

Look at London. Look at British culture. Look at the Anglican church. Imagine where those things will be in twenty, thirty, forty years from now. There's simply no future for an institution like the monarchy.

You honestly expect the Throne to reign from a city under shariah law? You honestly expect people will say "God save the King!" in a country where the Bible is considered hate speech? You honestly think anyone will Defend a Faith that no longer exists, and if it does isn't allowed to be expressed in public without the police being called?

I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up in the hands of a grooming gang once he starts preschool. King. Indeed.
>>
>>71795232
Also smaller "penises"
>>
>>71797229
>The Commonwealth and the Crown are going to be dissolved before he comes to power.
the people who benefit most from the commonwealth are those in the non-uk countries. it provides what would be shit-tier countries with access to proper governance and aid and opportunities for investment and progress that their neighbours would kill for. they may be free from british control, but they still maintain a british influence that keeps them from going full haiti or congo. plus they are so backwards that modern societies ills, i.e. liberalism, has no hold there.
the only benefit of scrapping the commonwealth for anybody would be a small reduction in costs and foreign aid for the british government.
>>
>>71797229

Behold, the elusive redpilled af Canadian.

>We will see the centuries-old British Monarchy dissolved within our lifetime
>>
>>71795105
Ruling an Empire of Dirt
>>
>America
>monarchy
>>
>>71795105
that little champ is 2? fucking hell he is going to slay
>>
>>71798117
Keep an eye on the number of Ravens at the Tower of London is all I'm saying.

>>71798381
What about Kang Nigger?
>>
>>71795105
>letting a feral aids nigger near your future king
Truly cucked
>>
>>71799017
we wuz kangz, emphasis on wuz.

They dindu nuffin while we became the kangz through democracy
>>
>>71795105
Tf is that kid wearing? Who does he think he is?
>>
>>71795105
I followed that baby to hell and back
>>
>>71795105
Prince William will Rule as King and out live you and I mate.

You will never be alive when King George takes the thrown.
>>
who dis bald cunt
>>
File: BXhdcGBCAAASFVL.jpg (85 KB, 599x804) Image search: [Google]
BXhdcGBCAAASFVL.jpg
85 KB, 599x804
>>71795105
mfw that baby King's mum is hot as fuck
>>
>>71799330

His royal smoking jacket, you colonial upstart.
>>
File: The Decline.jpg (1 MB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
The Decline.jpg
1 MB, 1841x1227
>>71795105
>being cucked by a child
>>
>>71799485
Prince William you dip
>>
Already looks more manly than his dad. I think the uncle is really the father.
>>
>>71800705

i dunno

that dude in the blue corduroy (cloth of Kings) is quite suave and goal-oriented
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70 KB, 562x919) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70 KB, 562x919
>>71796133
Young William looked like the stereotype of wealthy WASP chad who got into Harvard because his parents made a donation
>>
>>71795105

what's up with bongs and shit-tier teeth? why can't the royals fix their beta bong genes?
>>
I bet he's going to be a great business man someday. I hope he finds a friend by the name of Paul.
>>
>>71800933
He looked alright then he is not aging well though. It must be the inbreeding or just typical British genes.
>>
Do people actually support monarchy?

When the old bitch queen dies will britfags be crying like north koreans did when kim jong il died?
>>
>>71800952
What's up with Mexicans and their shit-tier intelligence? Why can't Mexican intellectuals learn that the royals aren't even bong?

>>71801131
Looks like we've got a live one. You have to go back.
>>
>>71801168
I can go where I like I have a US and German passport and I can also get a Hungarian passport.
>>
>>71801166
There are some older people who legitimately love the Monarchy, probably because they recall the early 20th century when Kings were symbols of Unity and were active in trying to keep the country stable during times of War

But most people don't "love" the Monarchy. A lot plebs enjoy them like celebrities. This is why there is a dip in support for the Monarchy in the boomers, but then it goes back up again with younger people. Boomers remember how the Monarchy treated Princess Diana, and Diana was extremely popular as a celebrity.

Most people smart enough to recognise that caring about celebrities is a waste of time who still support the Monarchy do so because of their cultural value. They are a symbol of British culture, and removing them would be an attack on British culture itself.

I always find it amusing that /pol/ is overwhelmingly in support of European cultural preservation, and has complete disdain for social justice warriors trying to disparage the European history and culture because of "oppression" and "colonialism", but as soon as It comes to the Monarchy or the Union Jack on the Australian and New Zealand flags people go full libtard; "muh democracy", "muh cuckstump".
>>
>>71801166
She's head of state of 32 commonwealth countries (2.1 Billion people). Best bet is that 100's of millions are going to cry. Also, people think she has no power when really she has loads.
>>
File: martochi.jpg (52 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
martochi.jpg
52 KB, 367x500
>>71799002
He's a royal. He could be as ugly as his uncle and still pull like no tomorrow.
>>
>>71795105
Well I sort of know that feel since we have a big baby as president who thinks he is a king.
>>
>>71800933
I have to agree that it is indeed a very punchable face.
>>
>>71795105

"Wait, wait, wait, before you go...there's this great joke my great granddad told me. It's about Kenyans..."
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.