[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, I'm currently stationed in CA and get out in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (86 KB, 2000x1952) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png
86 KB, 2000x1952
Hey /pol/,
I'm currently stationed in CA and get out in a few months. My wife's family lives in Texas so we plan on moving there. What are some good places to live, not too expensive to buy and majority white.
>>
>>71794988

Avoid Austin.
It's nice, but it is being flooded by Californians and prices are going up.

Don't worry too much about the Mexicans, they're generally fine.

Source: am white austinite
>>
>>71794988
Look up Plano Texas

Specifically West Plano. Or Murphy.
>>
>>71794988
>Border State
>Majority White
>>
Abilene is decent, not much to do but not too small either
>>
>>71794988
pearland is alright
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>71794988
San Antonio is pretty nice. Fair amount of Hispanics, but theyre mostly good people. Look at the north side
>>
>>71795247
Gross. Allen or McKinney would be better
>>
If your are looking for a suburb close to the city check out Katy, west of downtown houston by about a hour. good white settlement with good schools
>>
So Texas Hispanics are pretty good people? I've lived in CA almost my whole life, the ones here are pretty bad
>>
>>71795595
katy is where all the sheltered yuppie kids live
>>
>>71795188
>Don't worry too much about the Mexicans, they're generally fine.
Fucking lying mestizo trash.

Fuck you, I was born and raised in Texas and Mexicans can fucking go to hell.
>>
Do any Texas bros have anything to say about Waco, actual southern guy moving down there in a few months
>>
well deep south and el paso have cartel problems, but the majority of hispanics are good. There are alot of apartment complex where a like 9 illegals will live with 1 legal and they arent the good type just got to avoid mexican apartments
>>
Corpus Christi is nice
>>
Ya thats true but its a nice place to live and good people
>>
>>71795773
It's a bigger city in BFE
>>
waco is heavy on religion due to baylor being a christian school and its pretty boring. I dont know anything good about it
>>
>>71795931
>>71795934
Thanks!
>>
>>71795639
This is a widespread and consistent opinion: Texicans are brotier and Californians are the reason everyone hates California.
>>
The ONLY good place to live in TX is in one of the Northeast counties along the TX-OK border.
Lamar, Grayson, Fannin, Cooke.
Avoid Austin/Houston at all costs. Everything west of Dallas is all Mexicans and farmland/desert, everything south of Dallas is niggers and humidity.

Northeast or bust
>>
>>71795247
>West Plano
He said white not yellow, but anywhere in collin county is pretty nice; I'm pretty sure it's one of the most affluent counties in the US.
>>
Wichita Falls or Fort Worth
>>
>>71796055
Yeah I'm noticing that pattern on zillow right now.
>>
>>71795860
Fuck off no it isnt. I live here and is kinda shitty compared to the bigger cities. Corpus is decent if you own a boat or absolutely love fishing
>>
>>71795773
Fucking awful place with excessive nigger behavior from even the whites. Avoid.
>>
From Houston, its shit. Dallas is a lot like it.
Corpus is kinda shitty, Austin is Los Angeles hipster hell,

If I had to pick a big city it would be San Antonio. Bretty nice and seems calm. Riverwalk is cool.
>>
>>71796055
>Whiteflight cowards will eventually all live in Oklahoma
>>
>>71796298
Sure ur not talking about Houston?
>>
>>71794988
>Texas
> majority white

Sorry bro, you're fucked
>>
>>71794988
>my wife's family
I love this meme
>>
>>71795437
This

I'm in Friendswood though.
>>
>>71796191
protip: wikipedia has demographics breakdowns of every town in every county so you can see how white the population is. My hometown is 94.3% white. Shit's based.
>>
>>71794988
San Marcos or New Braunfels

New Braunfels is getting pretty big, but that's a German town, smallish (~60k pop) and nice

San Marcos is a college town, near New Braunfels.

These are the places to go and live and raise a family. Just don't fuck up those towns with faggot liberal laws.
>>
>>71796411
Aren't Hispanics considered whites when talking about crime data?
>>
Austin is full of faggots
Dallas is full of homeless
and Houston is full of niggers
those are the worst areas. Smaller towns are quite nice though
>>
San Antonio has the best housing market I've ever seen, breh
>>
>>71794988
Austin reporting in. Nice place, but got really overcrowded recently. And too many spics, fuck spics, they're worse than niggers
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.