[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when sterile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: kawaiisnaku.jpg (31 KB, 458x750) Image search: [Google]
kawaiisnaku.jpg
31 KB, 458x750
How can I make a significant contribution to the white race if I can't have babies, /pol/? I have a strong instinct to have kids of my own, and I want to raise them well, but I physically can't do it. Wat do?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Encourage white people around you to have white children.
>>
>>71794119
god im so jealous. Im going to pay a fortune to get my tubes tied soon...
>>
>>71794119
Adopt white children.

There's no shame in adopting if you're sterile.

Just don't raise a horde of little nigglets.

Ideally, get a sperm donor through a bank. They will have been screened to be college educated, healthy, and tall.
>>
>>71794119
Join any career with kids, get a wife and choose a healthy sperm donor then live normally. Adopting white children might be hard because they are very rarely up for adoption for long. There's also a number of careers you can do when you don't have kids of your own that will help secure a prosperous future for children of the white race.
>>
>>71794486
One thing I never understood was the requirement of being college educated. There are many extremely successful people who didn't go to college.
>>
File: Horo™ (1).png (187 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (1).png
187 KB, 400x400
>>71794119
Why can;t you have baby?
>>
>>71794614
True. But generally it's a positive trait that correlates with success.

So it's just one more hurdle for sperm donors.
>>
File: 1461022031696.png (66 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461022031696.png
66 KB, 255x255
>>71794119
Glory.
>>
>>71794119
you have to become a trap and become wife of BBC. by doing this you make great sacrifice by preventing BBC from impregnating more women and instead filling your ass with nignog spunk. sorry it has to be this way but fortunately you are a canadian. you can even raise their abandoned kids to become based black bros one day
>>
>>71794119
Discover a mathematical algorithm that can outsmart a Jew.
>>
>>71794119
Adopt white children and raise them to be Aryans.
>>
>>71794554
>>71794486
I don't know if I feel comfortable raising another man's child, but I suppose if their white it wouldn't be too far removed. I just think it's wrong to place kids up for adoption in general, and you're a scumbag of a human being for doing it in the first place.
Wouldn't /pol/ think it's better to raise native/dindu babies as healthy productive members of society, instead of them growing up to be drags on society?
>>
>>71794119
If you can't make more white people then make less brown people
>>
>>71795147
Open up a college fund for any nieces or nephews. It will make them more reproductively successful
>>
I'm also sterile and it fucking sucks. I'm good with kids and wanted some. I've had girls date me to try and get impregnated with my seed. I never wear a condom and cum in girls all the time and never a pregnancy. It's a big reason why I have mostly given up on my life.
>>
>>71794615
Born without the ability. [spoiler]no balls[/spoiler]
>>
>>71795147
if you do not choose trap route maybe in 30 years we can clone you and start new breed of humans that against all odds exist
>>
>>71795147
>raising Dindus

Oh fuck no.

They'll be BLM activists who hate you. Just get a white kid. No one even has to know they're adopted.
>>
>>71795452
>no balls
never mind I take this back you have to become a trap you stupid canafuckadian you will be queen trap with the beautiful ballless purse under your feminine penis
>>
>>71794119
Give your wife to a nice black man who will impregnate her for you.
>>
>>71795452
You know they can take genetic material from other cells and use it to fertilize an egg, right.
>>
>>71795534
I used to think about this route until I discovered /pol/. Now I advocate against it but I still don't know where I'm supposed to fit in in life. I'm thinking of joining the army and give my life to my country, but I don't want to die for Israel. I guess I'll have to wait for Canadian Trump before then...
>>
>>71794119
Here you go, anon.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572
>>
>>71794614
No there aren't. There are a tiny number that are spoken of a disproportionate amount. When a hundred successful people did go to college, it's not mentioned because of fucking course they went to college. When one didn't go to college, no one will shut the fuck up about it.

It's like those news stories that pop up once in a while saying "look, a nigger did okay at math or some shit, niggers are just as smart as humans!" They don't mention the thousand normal humans who made the accomplishment before the one nigger.
>>
This is a "wife's son" bait thread, isn't it?
>>
File: 1456947094662.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1456947094662.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>71794614
Most successful college educated men don't need the couple hundred bucks for load donation that these banKS offer. These lesbian sperms banks don't do background checks for the most part, so think about the type of men who get paid to donate sperm.
>>
>>71795229
This
>>
>>71794119
Single mother with white kids, clearly.
>>
File: patrick_bait.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
patrick_bait.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>71795147
>Wouldn't /pol/ think it's better to raise native/dindu babies
>>
>>71795668
you can still browse /pol/ and be a hot trap. just don't become a tumblr degenerate man who wears lipstick and convinces himself he's a womyn. god I hate those 2bh I rather people just call me a pretty boy now
>>
>>71795608
>>71795672
> But British experts have called for the results to be independently verified and pointed out that any practical application is likely to be a long way off.
> In the UK, using spermatids in the same way to produce a pregnancy would be illegal.
>>
ask one of your white friends to fuck your wife for you
>>
>>71796527
>the UK
>>
>>71796758
Keep shitposting Australia, I love it
>>
>>71796876
As if it would ever become legal in your "christian" nation where retards still fight about abortion laws.
>>
>>71797209
abortion has been legal forever here and won't change by supreme court the only attention you hear about is my glorious state imposing restrictions that coincidentally cause most to close
>>
I just want to die now. But I know I can't give up

what do I have to live for /pol/. Tell me.
>>
>>71797560
join a monastery.
>>
>>71794119
You dont have instincts your not a rat
>>
>>71797209
Your anti-christian nation is so shit they allow abortion
>>
>>71794119
get a dna sample and wait 10 years until genetic engineering is legal
>>
>>71797560
become beautiful feminine penis purse ballsack trap princess
>>
>>71797842
Are you baiting or just fucking stupid?

Canada:
> Abortion in Canada is legal at any point in a woman's pregnancy for any reason, and is governed by the Canada Health Act.
> While some non-legal obstacles exist, Canada is one of only a few nations with no legal restrictions on abortion. Regulations and accessibility vary between provinces.
> Canada is one of only a few nations with no legal restrictions on abortion

Germany:
> Abortion in Germany is permitted in the first trimester upon condition of mandatory counseling, and later in pregnancy in cases of medical necessity.
> In both cases a waiting period of 3 days is required. The counseling, called Schwangerschaftskonfliktberatung ("unwanted-pregnancy counseling"), must take place at a state-approved centre, which afterwards gives the applicant a Beratungsschein ("certificate of counseling").
>>
Become HIV positive and impregnate people with your new viral load
>>
>>71794119
Do you have family? Aid and support them.
>>
>>71798756
>legal at any point in a woman's pregnancy for any reason
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>71800011
Makes you wonder if they are allowed to abort their first child when they get pregnant with the second... Could make interesting criminal cases if the laws don't state explicitly it must be the same kid.
>>
>>71794119
I though its possible to take a random cell from your body and change it. Then do classic in vitro ... Is it not?
>>
>>71794119
You can join my crusade.

>>71798056
>>
>>71800525
Not really random cells. I think they need to extract stem cells because those have still the ability to "morph" into any other type of cell. Although I have no idea if they can take stem cells from person A, random genetic material from B, an egg from C, and implant it into D... pretty sure that's still beyond what's currently possible.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.