[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that any day now millions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Does anyone else have the sinking feeling that any day now millions of SJWs and libfags are going to convert to Islam en masse because it's some kind of hot new progressive trend, and the Muslim population of every Western country will double overnight?
>>
How can they reconcile this with feminism? This makes no sense. I can't get over this...
>>
>>71793023

I think we should make this a thing. Make it gay, female friendly SJW Islam that's anti-America and anti-Capitalism
>>
>>71793023
Feminism is just one long bitchfit as foreplay, because they really just want to be slapped up and dominated.
>>
>>71793023
They honestly believe that Islam is the same as every other religion and all of the bad things that happen have nothing to do with "Real" Islam.

These stupid cunts are in for a real shock when they have to experience real Islam and they realise just how wrong their echo chambers were.
>>
>>71793023
Libfags completely inverting all of their ""beliefs"" at the drop of a hat is nothing new. Tell me if any if this rings a bell.

>factory work is the key to national strength, we should all be union members who work in big factories and drive big cars and have lots of kids
>What? A black guy and a white woman should be allowed to be married. We have equal rights, it's not like I'm saying TWO GUYS should marry or anything like that
>Bill Clinton is a loving father and devoted husband and these disgusting rumors are nothing but lies formulated by a vast conspiracy against him
>>
That's what happen when there's a lack of real men, White women need Islamic cock
>>
>>71793376
Oh and I almost forgot
>rape victims should be treated with the utmost respect and always given the benefit of the doubt unless she says her rapist was a refugee in which case fuck that lying racist bitch
>>
>>71793397
DESIGNATED
>>
>>71793023
That's because there is no sense. They are mind washed zombies. They don't know that they are double thinking.
>>
Every generation rebels, this will be over with the next wave of whatever
>>
>>71792896
nah, they wouldn't be able to handle the banter calling them morons.
>>
>>71793091
Just imagine the civil war within Islam if the SJWs took control
>year 2023
>Imam Trudeau and the Religion of Peace Social Justice Convergence declare jihad on Sunni Islamists who now control large parts of New England under Sheik Obama
>A wave of same-sex suicide bombings in al-Bostoni follow Sunni Islamist VBIEDs in Toronto.
Trudeau announces they are simply misunderstood and lets a 20,000 Sunni refugees into his command post
>The Neo-Confederate Army maintains a security cordon on the Potomac, preferring to watch the degenerate wasteland to the north burn
>Meanwhile the manpower shortage caused by the southern mobilisation is made up for by atheist slaves
>The United Emirate of Britain unsuccessfully tries to get the UN security council to intervene
>China annexes Africa after the zika virus mutated and affected blacks
>>
I doubt it. The first western nation that loses the ideological war and submits to Islam/sharia law will wake up everyone.

inb4 lole it already happened. just wait until there's a serious white flight that will be larger than when apartheid ended in SA.
>>
File: Corbin.jpg (54 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
Corbin.jpg
54 KB, 957x540
>>71792896
Soon
>>
>>71793582
Americuck incest
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
>>71793895
Nobody is submitting to Sharia law in the West. What kind of fantasy life do you lead?
>>
File: Fall-of-constantinople-22.jpg (58 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
Fall-of-constantinople-22.jpg
58 KB, 400x311
>>71793895
It did already happen though. The greatest city in the world turned into a Muslim shithole six centuries ago and nobody cared.
>>
>>71792896
oh look its the leaf pm. what a fucking fruitloop.
cucknadia.........
>>
>>71794094
What about in a generation or two when a country like Sweden or Belgium simply has an election and an Islamic party wins a popular majority?
>>
>>71792896
No, I'm not a paranoid Faggot. The tides have turned so abruptly that I'm surprised it's not obvious to everyone
>>
>>71792896
Great idea. Inshallah.
>>
>>71792896
Buddhism used to be cool among liberals and hippies. What happened? I'd rather they all covert to Buddhism.
>>
SJWs are not the majority
>>
File: islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71792896
>SJWs and libfags are going to convert to Islam en masse because it's some kind of hot new progressive trend
Islam throws these fags off of buildings, good luck corrupting their views.
>>
>>71792896
personally I'm surprised this hasn't already started to happen.

If being a 'victim' is something to be venerated, then surely they would.

You should check out the story of Carlos the Jackal, a revolutionary Marxist terrorist who converted to Islam in a French prison

>Sanchez (Carlos the Jackal), 55, and serving a life sentence since 1997 for killing two Paris police officers and their informant in 1975, appears to have either rejected his past Communist revolutionary beliefs in favour of Islamic militancy or merged them.

>He suggests that the 11 September attacks - a "lofty feat of arms" - were part of an "armed struggle" to liberate the holy places of Islam and win justice for the Palestinians.

>Revolutionary Islam, he argues, "attacks the ruling classes in order to achieve a more equitable redistribution of wealth" and Islam is the only "transnational force capable of standing up the enslavement of nations".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3022358.stm
>>
File: 1392275510777.gif (485 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
1392275510777.gif
485 KB, 499x375
>>71792896

It's nice to see someone else in the /pol/ hivemind thinks the same way as I do about this.

Progressive's and SJW's are laying the groundwork for an attempted Islamic conquest whether they know it or not.
>>
>>71792896
inshallah :^)
>>
>>71796203
>Progressive's and SJW's are laying the groundwork for an attempted Islamic conquest whether they know it or not.

If this happened this is what would actually spark a civil war
>>
>>71792896
Wouldn't suprise me. Both Islam and Leftism are premised upon rejection of God and embracement of Satan. They are already close allies, it wouldn't make much of a functional difference if one absorbed the other, the same collective agenda would follow: war against Christianity and God.
>>
Learned a bit about Islam in a World Religions class I took. I know I'll get plenty of "lol cuck mudslime" responses from this, but it's actually a beautiful religion and faith on paper. However, the power structure/the way it's set up/the behavior of it's believers essentially ruins it. 14 year practicing Catholic here btw.
>>
>>71793023

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Believer

They don't actually have beliefs, they have a mindset.
>>
>>71795992
This. Leftism and Islam are about the same thing: self-destruction. In spiritusl terms it isna Satanic rebellion against God and all of God's creation. There isna reason that SJWs and Muslims are allies, and it would not be suprising if ine absorbed the other because at core they are the same: destroy everything; destroy monogamy, destory art, destroy sex (replace love with lust), destroy beauty, destroy peace etc.
>>
>>71792896
It would only last until they realize how anti-gay and otherwise conservative Muslims are beyond their surface-level minoritydom.

Why have none of them ever even talked about this in the first place is beyond me.
>>
Honestly? They wouldn't be willing to follow Islam, and most Imam worth listening wouldn't take them.

Think of it like the difference between Orthodox Jews and liberal Jews; if a liberal woman tried to get into an orthodox male service, they'd be told to get the fuck out and she could yell "muh patriarchy" all she likes.
>>
Oh Trudeau senpai pls fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>71794878
holy shit, those girls are morons
>>
>>71797508

Then they raise Muslim kids who become disaffected teenagers who start watching ISIS videos because they claim to be the pure version of Islam.

A generation from now, we will have ISIS territory in Canada
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.