[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eternal Anglo >British and German ancestry 100% >family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455201216673.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1455201216673.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>eternal Anglo
>British and German ancestry 100%
>family has been in America since the early 1700s
>family fought in the Revolutionary War (two brothers, one died)
>fought in War of 1812
>fought in the Civil War (both sides, all 3 wounded, one died)
>fought in Spanish American War
>fought in World War I (wounded)
>fought in World War II (two brothers, one wounded, one died)
>fought in Vietnam
>father was in Desert Storm
>currently in NROTC at uni
Ahh, it feels good to be a 100% pure blood American. Our roots go so deep into this country that it has been built on our blood and bones.

And now watching what America has become makes me want to kill myself. SJWs and King Nigger have managed to completely ruin it beyond salvation in just 8 years. If Trump doesn't win, I will end my family line by throwing myself on a funeral pyre. I will burn with my country.

Dog bless
>>
File: If Donald Trump Wins.jpg (432 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
If Donald Trump Wins.jpg
432 KB, 600x3315
Stay hopeful brother. If Trump loses we will need you to fight in the civil war.
>>
>descendant of some war-mongering retards

wow bet you're really proud all of your DUMB ANCESTORS fought for someone else's financial and political gain

your retarded ancestors ate the cuck pill, the fight for someone else pill, the cannon fodder pill. it's no surprise you grew up to be retarded idiot too. go sign up for LE EMERICAN ARMEY XD
>>
>>71792792
At this point I just think the US is irredeemable. The libshits, cucks, trannies, SJWs, and niggers have won. My family's struggles have been for nothing. It hurts me to know that all my ancestors are rolling over in their fuckin graves.
>>
>>71793111
My great great great great grandfather killed plenty of Canacucks in 1812, you fucking piece of shit :-)
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>71793377
well that's real fucking handy now innit, when your women are fucked by jamal and muhammed, while your kids are/will be bullied by mehmet, pajeet and chung li
>>
>>71793514
You live in a literal cuckshed. Crawl back into your hole and die, Shao Lang.
>>
>>71793583
wow bet you're really proud all of your DUMB ANCESTORS fought for someone else's financial and political gain

your retarded ancestors ate the cuck pill, the fight for someone else pill, the cannon fodder pill. it's no surprise you grew up to be retarded idiot too. go sign up for LE EMERICAN ARMEY XD
>>
>>71792672
I feel the same way. I've got no less than 9 great x10 grandparents that came here on the mayflower, and that's on one side of the family alone. Other side is a decade later in the 1630's. Currently in ROTC as well. Keep the faith.
>>
>>71792672
>>British and German ancestry 100%
>>family has been in America since the early 1700s
Me too except I think my family was here even earlier than that. One of my ancestors was a confederate war general and a lot of my family members fought in modern wars

trump probably won't win and americas already dead, life sucks
>>
>>71792672
So because your ancestors fought bravely for this country time and time again, you will choose to suicide instead of fighting? How does this make any sense?

You're once proud family line ends with a literally flaming faggot on a pyre, how shameful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.