[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My weakness is strength
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Edi18Ge.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Edi18Ge.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
Yeah, so I have Aspergers, but everytime I'm bullied, I just show this to the faggots. Works beautifully.
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>71792394
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 280x210
>>
File: OnNb4n81[1].jpg (146 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81[1].jpg
146 KB, 1118x759
>>71792394
Good on you then OP.
At least you didn't wallow in self pity like certain people.
>>
I've seen worse pics than that, OP.

What are you going to do to bully me, fuccboi
>>
>>71792394
well you certainly do have aspergers
>>
> My weakness is my strength

Whew lads, fucking kek.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 334x275) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 334x275
>>
>>71792394
us "aspies" amirite :^)
>>
>>71792394
you should probably fucking kill yourself and a few other people desu
>>
>>71792394
But you still have assburgers
>>
>>71792394

Why would they be scared of a person who never existed?
>>
Memes aside you probably don't want to fuck with spergs.

We had this one anorexic looking sperglord at uni that got roasted errday, it went on for a long time, until one day he walked into class with a huge sack of empty beer bottles around his shoulder and, without saying a word, started flinging the fuckers one by one at everyone in the class.

The fucking autist must have spent months practicing his throws because he was scoring headshots with ungodly speed, he put five of us in the hospital for the day before someone managed to tackle him and knock him the fuck out.

Shit was cray as fuck.
>>
>>71792394
We should be cleansing society of people like you.

I have a new neighbor building a house in my neighborhood. The have a "severely autistic" 17 year old. Now I have to worry about that shithead sneaking into my house and getting to my guns or my kids. You belong in prison OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.