[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you redpill your stupid hypersensitive friends on facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1461126345231.jpg (56 KB, 562x547) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461126345231.jpg
56 KB, 562x547
How do you redpill your stupid hypersensitive friends on facebook? Nothing but dumb hippie ravers and bernie supporters. What do I do?
>>
>>71792027
You can't force someone to be redpilled
They much choose to be redpilled.
>>
You dont.
>>
>>71792146
There must be a way to sumblinally mind fuck them with logic and common sense.
>>
>>71792027
I deleted my facebook.
>>
>>71792027
mock them with dank memes, the worst they'll do is unfriend you
>>
>>71792269
>using logic on liberals

Are you kiddings me???!?!
>>
>>71792412
Im sure a lot of them have already, nothing but the dankest Trump memes and anti bernie memes this side of the old berlin wall. I just wish there was another way. Help them not be professional victims.
>>
>>71792436
I feel you but we can't give up all hope.
>>
You don't. They are irrelevant. Bernie is done anyway
>>
>>71792027
They wont. They will fight to defend their libcuck beliefs even to the grave.
>>
Tell them in real life how Bernie is going to lose to Hilary and how Trump will be the next President. Then, come November, you can say "Told ya so". The shame will help to sway them
>>
>>71792269
have you tried letting them live a fulfilling life? sooner or later
>>
>>71793274
I let them know they should probably kill themselves for being despicable degens. Fulfilling in the sense that they are throwing the united states down a spiral straight into a blender of dystopia?
>>
I'm the guy on facebook who mostly posts stupid ironic memes and political shit, it's gotten to the point that now I'll post a daily argument for people to try to debunk, then I'll present my arguments in hopes for convincing them otherwise.
Today, I posted that the minimum wage should be zero, in the past two hours I got two people now agreeing with me.
Tomorrow I plan on posting that Gunfree zones actually hurt the public and laws only prevent law abiding citizens from getting access to their firearms.
Over the course of these past four years I got many friends to turn to Libertarianism and Conservatism. Including my parents and my cousin.
>>
>Stupid hypersensitive
>Friends
Literally what? If you keep shitty friends you're a fucking cuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.