[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A study conducted by researchers at the Stanford School of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (50 KB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 640x266
>A study conducted by researchers at the Stanford School of Medicine and published today in the New England Journal of Medicine compared the genital sizes of registered male liberals and conservatives. [...] In summary it was found that the average registered male liberal had an erect penis size of approximately 6.2 inches, whereas those of conservatives measured on average on 5.1 inches. [...] Researchers declined to hypothesize whether the relative difference might have led to the differing political views of the two groups.

Drumfptards literally BTFO by science.
>>
>>71791911
Nice source, faggot.
>>
>>71791911

Who here is an actual conservative?

We are secretly all anarchists its why we pray and wish for the happening.
>>
>>71791911
>Study saying X political view beats Y by some arbitrary factor unrelated to challenging that view

The trash can is getting fuller.
>>
File: 1460130973794.jpg (174 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
1460130973794.jpg
174 KB, 900x630
What about if you have a big dick but haven't ever used it?
>>
>>71792223
>not being nationalist
>>
>>71791911
I guess the NEJM has really gone off the deep end
>>
Golden Rule. Leftists want for others what they want for themselves. They love humanity. Rightists what for them, that which you already earned and hate everything about life and themselves. They are the big government party to make up for liberals' huge penises. Literal fags also have bigger cocks than clamdiggers. Always bitching and crying about something. They are scared little women caveman afraid of their own shadows
>>
File: 0150 - UfK1n9B.png (374 KB, 1119x826) Image search: [Google]
0150 - UfK1n9B.png
374 KB, 1119x826
>>71791911
>doesn't list source
>calls people Drumfptards
>uses the BTFO meme
>talks about 'muh dick'

You're a nigger aren't you.
>>
>>71795913
You can look up his first sentence in Jewgle you fuck
>>
>>71795913
He has an American flag, he's a nigger.
>>
Pulls up nothing, you colossal faget.
>>
Why are they measuring people dick for political reasons? Are leftists that desperate or jews just can't stop sucking dick so they're using this as an excuse?
>>
Dick size studies are always based on what the subject says it is instead of actual measurements.
>>
>>71792223
>We are secretly all anarchists its why we pray and wish for the happening.
This.
>>
>>71792223
>>71796178

>we

Implying I'm not a Nationalist
Like >>71794277
>>
>>71791911
Witnessed
>>
>>71796178
Hahaha! I'm ironically supporting Trump, and I'm Latino, son of legal immigrants. But I'd really like to see this country live up to its potential greatness or enjoy the hard crash when it all goes tits up like Argentina or Venezuela, which is a very real possibility. White america has this anxiety that permeates the very essence of their being. An obsession with its self destruction. Hence the popularity of comic book genre movies, tv shows like the Walking Dead and the whole ridiculous prepper culture.
>>
>>71791911
>inb4 Nigger research
Easy 6.7 here. If I see one of those muslim on my land, I'll start by shooting his patellar off.
>>
File: trump01.jpg (33 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
trump01.jpg
33 KB, 599x428
>>71791911
Drumpfcucks BTFO! This tiny dicked KKK peace of shit will never be president now!
>>
>>71791911
>conservative the meaningless label or liberal the meaningless label
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.