[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 killed in Columbia County shootings; suspect sought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 15298797.jpg (15 KB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
15298797.jpg
15 KB, 300x409
>Five people were killed in two separate shootings in Appling on Friday night in what authorities say were domestic-related incidents.

>Three of the victims – a male and two females – were found at 3162 Johnson Drive, according to Columbia County sheriff’s Capt. Andy Shedd. Another shooting occurred at 5581 Washington Road where two other victims, a male and female, were found.

>Columbia County authorities were looking for Wayne Anthony Hawes, 50. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-9 and 230 pounds.
Shedd said he was not sure whether Hawes fled on foot or in a vehicle.

>Hawes knew the victims and the shootings stemmed from a domestic incident, Shedd said.

>He said Hawes’ wife was not among the victims but that some of her family members were among those killed.

>One female died on the way to the hospital, according to Shedd. The others were dead at the scene.

>The victims have not yet been identified pending notification of next of kin.

>The five homicides bring the total to seven in Columbia County this year.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/crime-courts/2016-04-22/five-reported-killed-columbia-county-shootings
>>
Eight killed in Ohio

Five killed in Georgia

What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>71791881
>5'9"
>230 lbs
>not sure if he fled on foot
>>
>>71791923
End times?
>>
I can confirm Dylan and Anders are not in their cells right now. Repeat I can confirm.
>>
>>71792091
100 attacks with 200+ killed just in April. The month isn't even over

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_January%E2%80%93June_2016
>>
>>71791923
The strange thing is that these guys will get minimal attention compared to a white school shooter who gets maybe 2 kills. Remember in august when David Conley (black) killed his ex wife (white) and his 5 kids (mulatto) and his wife's other mulatto kids?
>>
>>71792502
>Remember in august when David Conley

No, was there a motive?

Because it almost seems like he could have been a black guy /pol/ mindbroke and he killed his wife for being a coalburner.
>>
>>71792632
He had a few kids with some woman, they divorced, she married another black man and had kids. Decided to fucking kill all of them including his own kids. Was hailed as a hero on here when it happened.
>>
>>71792502
Remember the black guy in the Oklahoma workplace shooting?

I know there were at least two other shootings that were ignored as well
>>
>>71791881
he dindu nuffin
>>
Coulter's Law in full effect.
>>
>>71791923
Obama's end of term, gun grabbing psy-op.
>>
>>71791923
>niggers + guns

Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>71793249
>Coulter's Law

??

google gives me nothing
>>
>>71793249
But that's his picture.

I'm surprised they have it let alone so fast
>>
>>71793078
I remember that well, although I think you mean Hesston, Kansas. Got a few good keks out of /r9k/ by posting just as the first reports were coming out.
>>
>>71793516
The longer it takes to ID a suspect, the more likely they're non-white

From Ann Colture
>>
Wow. I'm from Columbia County. This is a weird place to learn about this news
>>
>>71791923

WE WUZ MASS SHOOTERS FORE THEM WHITE DEVIL MAKE US SLAVE.
>>
Why can't the shooters be good looking? I'm tired of seeing their faces all over the media, the least they can do for me is be easy on the eyes. I don't want to be reminded of how ugly most people are.
>>
>>71792502
Well, something only makes interesting news if it doesn't happen all the time.

Blacks shooting people isn't interesting because if we reported them all, that's all the news would be. No time for anything else
>>
>>71793842
MSM is slow for reporting news.

FOX and others took three or four hours to finally report about the Ohio shooting.
>>
File: 1461380523487.jpg (104 KB, 508x853) Image search: [Google]
1461380523487.jpg
104 KB, 508x853
>>71792006

>my sides
>>
>>71791881
God damn it Andy, is it going to be like this every time?
>>
>>71794006
>literally shaking
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.