[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL LEAF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18
File: RemoveLeaf.jpg (137 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
RemoveLeaf.jpg
137 KB, 540x400
How do we stop the Canadian problem?
>>
>>71791499
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>71791499
Getting rid of all posters in Vancouver and anywhere East of Saskatchewan
>>
>>71791499

We build "Diversification Camps".
Places where Canadians must stay, where they can't screw anything up.
>>
File: 1459391255846.png (66 KB, 684x781) Image search: [Google]
1459391255846.png
66 KB, 684x781
>>71791499
>stop
why?
>>
>>71791654

This tbqh. But let ns, pei and newfies in too.
>>
Force Quebec to separate.
>>
>>71791499
They come from cuckish genetic stock. Thats why they traded the based 'Red Ensign' for a leaf.
My flag brother let me down...
>>
>>71791499
Do nothing, the problem solves itself

They already elected Glass Joe to be their leader
It's only a matter of time before they erect a giant firewall that forbids them from coming here because of "Muh Feels".
>>
>>71791720
The USA got their own flag. Why do we have to be eternally reminded of our status as UK's bitch?
>>
Wait a few years for their head cuck to bankrupt them.

Then they'll all die out slowly
>>
File: Old-Canadian-Flag-2.jpg (59 KB, 706x399) Image search: [Google]
Old-Canadian-Flag-2.jpg
59 KB, 706x399
>>71791720

>One of the most beautiful flags ever created
>Taken by French Jews cuz muh independence
why
>>
>>71792040
cause you didn't kill as many of them as we did
>>
>>71791990
>It's only a matter of time before they erect a giant firewall that forbids them from coming here because of "Muh Feels".

this maybe someone should send him a letter telling him about /pol/ and the terrible things young canadians are saying on /pol/ in general and specifically about him

the next day walah canadian internet censored
>>
File: vimy.jpg (31 KB, 418x517) Image search: [Google]
vimy.jpg
31 KB, 418x517
>>71791499
BTW there was a time when Canada wasn't cucked
>MFW Canada did half the job America did on d-day despite being 1/10 the population
>>
I wonder if the leaf is occult symbolism.
>>
>>71792102
The French are even represented on the flag.
Your current flag is such a fucking meme design. I weep for Canada.
>>
How to stop the leafs?

Hire Mexicans. BOOM

/thread
>>
>>71792040
Because you haven't done ANYTHING but be that, cut off the queen's ties and be in-dipendent and free!
BUT NA! you just gonna shitpost next to Australia all day.
A
FUCKING
LEAF!
>>
>>71792102
I don't like the leaf flag but I'll take it any day before I accept a fucking Union Jack.
>>
Honestly Canada dosent deserve the Red Ensign; that flag represents strength, power and loyalty, it's also very dashing. Those Justin Treudu electing cucks deserve their stupid leaf.
>>
>>71792164
>Vimy
>D Day

I don't think so mate, unless picture wasn't related.
>>
>>71792148
We should just ban all of them from the internet all together

Just have Trudeau and his top engineers create a new digital medium to exchange information; "The Safe Space"

When you turn on your computers and log into "The Safe Space", you can go to government approved sites and hotlines.
>>
>>71792249
It is actually, I could try to find that picture that explains the leaf and why we were the pushing force behind the UN.
>>
>>71792362
in all honesty, why's that?

Are you not proud of our rich and storied Anglo heritage?
>>
>>71792432
It its related to the fact that Canada hasn't always been cucked not to d-day
>>
File: 4chan soldier 1.jpg (47 KB, 221x259) Image search: [Google]
4chan soldier 1.jpg
47 KB, 221x259
>>71792483
You definitely SHOULD

Thank you.
>>
>>71792148

> someone should send him a letter telling him about /pol/ and the terrible things young canadians are saying on /pol/ in general and specifically about him

I already did
>>
>>71792480
i like it i think it will catch on

"the safe space"
>>
You can put more aunt jemimas on your mohnie
>>
>>71792418
English Canadians are actually the most loyalist sick fucks anglos if you look at history. But do you really expect us French Canadians to become loyalists? We will never accept it.
>>
File: red ens.jpg (59 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
red ens.jpg
59 KB, 473x355
>>71792306
>expecting fucking Kebekers not to be retarded
kek.

For all the shit we give them real Frenchies are okay, Qubec on the other hand are the height of cuckery

>>71792362
Cuck
>>
>>71792486
We never wanted to have anything to do with english heritage. It was forced upon us by conquest.
>>
>>71792040
we didn't "rebel" against Britain, this country was founded and perpetuated equally by Britain and France.

Why do cuckcanadians hate our heritage and our identity so much?

Commonwealth is who we are, be proud of that.

the alternative is fucking multiculturalism, which is essentially meaningless.
>>
You guys are the most cancerous humanity has to offer. The irony of all of this is that the people throwing punches at everyone are oblivious to the fact that they are the direct cause of every problem in the world.

The fact that we have the nohow and thus technology (that can't be made commonly today due to money) to unify everyone into a system that relieves the baseless discrimination by automating literally every human labor aspect of our lives and not doing anything about it DESPITE you being utterly fixated onto a piece of technology developed by a group of people with a dream to unify the world,

and the fact that you LITERALLY refuse to understand that we can completely change the entire face of the Earth and human value system into an orderly one that UNDERSTANDS human behaviour and /why/ you are behaving this exact way right now in this thread,

is to me the stupidest, most contemptible and despicable thing I can think about you guys. You are by far the stupidest bunch I have ever witnessed.
>>
File: afuckingnigger.jpg (485 KB, 2352x1536) Image search: [Google]
afuckingnigger.jpg
485 KB, 2352x1536
>>71791499
>A
>FUCKING
>NIGGER
>>
>>71793000
Canada was founded on multicultural ideals, retard, you said so yourself.
>>
>>71791499

>Implying it's not a meme at this point and 75% of "canadian" posters aren't Aussies using a VPN.
>>
File: threadcancer.jpg (92 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
threadcancer.jpg
92 KB, 800x522
We're not lacking in SJWs but you actually let niggers overthrow your universities lol
>>
File: baphemet-flag-of-canada.jpg (111 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
baphemet-flag-of-canada.jpg
111 KB, 576x720
>>71792483
>>71792483
>>71792483
>>71792249
I had to switch hard drives for this.
They are probably already tracking me.
I have to go.
Stay safe, friends.
>>
>>71792981
You're either French or an Injun, either way your quarrel is misplaced with our proud flag.

Britain rightfully won the rights to the entirety of this land at the Plains of Abraham. Quebec got its own place on our flag.

You might not want anything to do with it, but that's the historical reality. Most settlers were UK islanders or Francs.

>>71792873
that attitude is so typical. It is also why you've resigned yourself to being a cultural island fending off the wolves instead of uniting with us.

It's why the most fervent supporters of multiculturalism are in MTL and the most anti are in centre-ville QC.
>>
File: alanis-morissette-005.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
alanis-morissette-005.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1200
>>71793113
>A
>FUCKING
>ALANIS
>>
>>71792886
>Think we should be grateful getting conquered
>Completly ignores 250 years of oppression
Maybe I'm glad this country is gonna get destroyed by leaf, at least you cucks won't have your dirty hands on it.
>>
>>71793123
>multiculturalism as a policy introduced by 1970s worst-PM-ever Moose to undermine our cultural heritage is the same as having sons of the British Empire make nice with sons of New France

sure thing, cuck
>>
>>71792102
pacific island tier
>>
>>71793335
>it's only multiculturalism for white cultures, not any other kind of culture

nice try
>>
>>71793084
What the fuck are you on about leaf? Are you on drugs again?
>>
>>71793084
Piss off you globalist pos. You're the one on team antichrist but you're to dumb to see it.
Nationalists are the good guys fighting to save the different races and cultures.
>>
File: the old fhrer .png (2 MB, 640x996) Image search: [Google]
the old fhrer .png
2 MB, 640x996
>>71793123
>TIL Canada was founded in 1982
No Canada founded at best on biculturalism. biculturalism is respecting two preexisting cultures not any others. I know its hard for you too see with that black dick in your face but the Red Ensign had a French symbol on it.

>>71793256
If Frenchies were really oppressed they would have left with one of the two referendums.
>but meh majority of Francophones supported independence
If you guys were really oppressed it would have been a lot more then a slight majority
>>
>>71793402
shitskin detected
>>
>>71793402
You're a dumb fucking idiot. Your problems will /NEVER/ subside. You will eternally live full of hatred and misery in your bigoted, lop-sided, "like what i like or i hate you" mentality. I can say from a standpoint that understands human behaviour that you are a complete idiot for not even noticing the most primitive ways of your own reasoning. Tremendous stupidity. I am having a hard time believing that all this is true.
>>
>>71793497
There are more than 2 cultures represented on the Red Ensign, dumbass.
>>
>>71793451
Why do you guys keep responding to the shit posts?

It's like provoking the easily angered retarded kid into throwing a fit and crying.

Just ignore them.
>>
Britain, Australia, Canada and who could forget the usofa :) lets all get along guys :D
>>
>>71792102
That flag isn't that great looking desu.

It's just the red ensign with the coat of arms slapped on. At least Australia and New Zealand put a neat constellation on theirs.
>>
>>71793492
No, nationalists are literal cancer who analogically say "my soil is good soil and your soil is bad soil" when scientific study can prove that the soil is no fucking different. You are a spitting image of the bigotry, unfairness, "my side is better allahu " and whatever else you see in your enemies and what's funny about all of this is that /you/ don't even see it.
>>
>>71793532
>i should be able to hate people based on their national origin and if you disagree you're a bigot

That's very un-Canadian of you, anon.
>>
oh
>>
File: 1275010425565.jpg (2 KB, 115x126) Image search: [Google]
1275010425565.jpg
2 KB, 115x126
>Letting a shill sew discord.
>>
>>71793402
>Ireland, Scotland, England have centuries of cultural influence and interaction between them
>Cultural exchange and normalcy reached with France
>separate but similar cultures, histories, identities
>3/4 share the same tongue
>share one of 2 common religions
>this is the same as ahmed and bixnood bringing 8th c barbarism to a white land

how's brampton, m8?
>>
>>71793228
>Britain rightfully won the rights to
>rightfully
Do you expect my to believe the deportion of my ancestor was rightful? You can't oppress people for centuries and expect they'll join you cause happily. Some will do it for personal greed but the heart of our nation will.

>inb4 french canadians are the spoil brats
This myth is based on English auto-brainwashing, is complete bullshit from an historical point of view.
>muh equalization payments
>>
File: the old flag.jpg (113 KB, 640x996) Image search: [Google]
the old flag.jpg
113 KB, 640x996
>>71793558
There are different ethnic groups (English, Irish and Scottish) all of which make up Anglo culture in Canada and then there is the French symbol which is a separate ethnic and cultural group.

>>71793624
Cuck
>>
>>71791499
allahu ackbar
kanada is a leaf of peace
maple syrup be upon you
takbir'd!
>>
>>71793831
Don't forget, those curry-niggers are paying for your welfare cheque.
>>
>>71793705
You are a globalist troll. Probaly a 'mixed man' hoping the kikes will promote him to sargent in the antichrists international army.
ONE RACE
ONE COUNTRY
ONE CURRENCY
ONE GOVERMENT
ONE RULER
>>
>>71793850
>m-muh anglo culture
>english, irish, and scottish culture are all the same!
>>
>>71793497
>respecting two preexisting cultures
>respecting
Hey John did teach you in school about KKK and black lists on shared by anglo employers? How about a banking system that barred us from capital accumulation? English domination has been so clever and sneaky, that why it has been so successful.
>>
>>71793843
>deport
>18th century
>using the term "oppress" unironically

you're doomed, pierre.

p.s. I love France, French culture, and normal quebecois. but i hate that proud faggy shit.

>>71794088
>he actually is from brampton
>he calls it welfare

truly, you haven't been in this country very long.
>>
>>71794260
YOU KNOW
NOTHING ABOUT
ME BECAUSE
YOU ADHERE
TO PRIMITIVE
CONCEPTS THAT
HAVE NO
BEARING ON
TRUTH. THIS
IS WHY,
IRONICALLY,
POL HAPPENS
TO BE
THE MOST
EVIDENTLY STUPID
OF ALL
PEOPLE BECAUSE
THE ANSWER
IS RIGHT
IN FRONT
OF YOU
BEING IN
THE SHEER
SOLITUDE
OF YOUR
WAY OF
LIFE, AND
YOU STILLLLLL
DON'T SEE IT.
>>
>>71791499
Canada is the greatest nation on the planet you fucking jealous cuck, this is White man's paradise. Come home White man.
>>
>>71794321
In there home countries they had there differences but in Canada they morphed into one Anglo culture.
>>
>>71794390
>anglo banking trickery
>not les juifs

The Quebecois, God Bless their souls, really can never pinpoint their real enemies.

It's always us Anglos.
>>
>>71794462
My ancestors were forced to eat their own feces in order to survive. You piece of shit tried to exterminate us because you saw us as non-whites.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>71791499
there isn't a canadian problem you fat fuck
last time I checked it wasn't us worshipping a nigger on the banknote
>>
>>71794726
Jewish people only arrived in significant numbers during the 20th century. Not my fault if anglos are jew wannabes.
>>
>>71794758
We all know that's not true.

The may-may of "you're not white enough for canada" started with the irish in the late 1840s, matured with italians turn of 1900, and is fluttering out of the lexicon with greeks/portos/pollocks.

you're being an aspie for not recognising that a territory belonging to a regal state was deporting "foreign enemies". France did the same all over, before they abandoned you.

This would be ridiculous if it wasn't the true feelings of many Quebecois who learn to live through this grudge.
>>
>>71794726
>>les juifs

I thought anglos were racist, but this year the Quebecois dumped the NDP over religious headgear. A new low for the white man.
>>
>>71794985
you have a fundamental misunderstanding of jews, how they work as a culture and enclave society, and how numbers means nothing to their ability to influence society around them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Canada

>1759
>landed on this soul with feet running

>Aaron Hart
>Ziggy Hart

all well before 1867
>>
>>71794518
Or maybe I just like diverse cultures? Maybe I like Japanese culture and want to see it preserved just the way it is. I think it's neat. I think filling it up with non-japs, esp niggers would destroy it. If that is so obviously true with Japan then its obviously also true for European culture. Filling it up with non-Europeans destroyes it. Perhaps you are a kike and get-off on seeing other races acomplishments wrecked?
>>
>>71791499
Annex them, ban all French talk, and retroactively nullify all gay marriages
>>
>>71795001
Deportation of Acadians - 300 people hid on Beaubear Island in the Miramichi river, 50 survived. According to accounts, they did drink their piss and eat feces. If you go there today you'll find a nice sign saying some (loyalist) Irish industrialist gave that Island to the Queen during the 19th century , ignoring three year of Acadian refugee presence. See , you guys rewrote history according to your personnal glory and now you believe it. I'm so fucking sicked and tired of your ignorance about what really happen and pretending we are just cry babies and that we should be grateful.
>>
>>71795565
we all know acadians got the shaft.

It was 250 years ago and affected a few thousand people.

get over it.

/pol/ doesn't put up with american blacks and slavery, why would anyone give a shit about a small event? No one re-wrote history, that acadia shit got burned into ontario school children.

none of that matters now. there are threats to your culture and heritage, and b/c you refuse to recognise the bicultural nature of this country, we are all going to lose everything.

the city is burning and you're playing the fucking fiddle. join the effort to restore calm or die in the fire.
>>
Im starting to understand multiculturalisim in Canada is deeply linked to Quebec. Almost like a sick revenge; "If we can't have a country, niether will you"...
>>
What will you asshole do with Rush is my only question regarding Canada. Don't really care aboot the rest of it.
>>
>>71796088
>>71795755
I don't support multiculturalism, I just said that because I was pissed off. Multiculturalism has been a tool to defeat us demographically in the past 50 years. It does have a link with French Canadians .
>>
File: canadian poster.jpg (122 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
canadian poster.jpg
122 KB, 553x623
hue, i made this shitpost of a thread an hour ago, cant believe youre all still here

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>71796364
>trudeau introduced it
>QC liberal party originated the policy
>supporters/organisers from montreal and ottawa
>championed throughout quebec, as long as it doesnt interfere with language

you sure about that?
>>
>>71793000
>Why do cuckcanadians hate our heritage and our identity so much?
because the liberals decided to piss shit and cum all over it in 1970 when cuckdeau realized that birth control would eventually lead to a demographic fuckup in canada.

rather than making the cunts produce 2.1 babies by law he just said "nah open borders lol all shitskins welcome fuck our history"

now little cuckdeau wants to carry on daddies legacy
>>
>>71793181
>you actually let niggers overthrow your universities lol
try going anywhere near a canadian campus
>>
>>71791499
Have you tried building a wall around Canada's internet?
>>
>>71796607
So french Canadians are stabbing themselves because the Anglo canadians are getting stabbed too. Hmmm...
>>
>>71793221
I don't believe it!
>>
Every morning when I wake up I make sure to play and sing the national anthem of Canada (the maple leaf forever not the fake French anthem), Australia, New Zealand and for the finale our royal anthems God Save the Queen.
I have the lyrics memorised (that's with an a not a zed) for Canada's, new Zealand's and our royal anthems but I'm still learning Australia's. Admittedly it's a bit boring but since it's Anglo it's 100% better than the rest of the worlds anthems by default.
I make sure to drink only Angl brand beers, no European garbage. I also dress exclusively in Anglo brands of clothing,
I also make sure to follow the cricket World Cup scores even though I don't really understand the rules, one day I will learn and teach my future son Nigel (named for the greatest politician of our time) and my daughter Victoria (named for the greatest queen to have lived) the greatness of the British commonwealth.
>>
>>71796607
QLP is corrupted as hell and wanted to destroy their own people because it was the only way to prevent secession. Unfortunately thy have been successful. Nationalists know this but they are afraid to be called racist so they haven't talked about it since "L'argent et le vote ethnique".
>>
id vote french pro nationalists before libs/ndp

cons are pretty garbage desu
>>
File: 1461354014913.jpg (9 KB, 261x188) Image search: [Google]
1461354014913.jpg
9 KB, 261x188
>>71791499
>Canadian shitposting can be stopped

Just face it man, even if you were to nuke us we'd just crawl out of our hidey holes say "that was a doosey eh?" Then get right back to smonking, drinking and shit posting
>>
Australia really needs to annex Canada
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 2000x1000
>>71797723
Sorry but you've got it backwards buddy
>>
>>71791499
Build two walls
>>
>>71797876
Australia would rape you
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 669x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 669x776
>>71797931
Canadians have to surf into an Australian Sheila's pussy we get em so wet
>>
>People getting on the dick of the red ensign

Fuck keeping the union jack on our flag, only cuck countries keep another countries flag on their flag.
>>
>>71798915
That must be why we have Perus flag on our flag
>>
>>71791499
Alert Russia that Canada has threatened Russian minorities.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.