[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it not okay in the mainstream to talk about Islam in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 13.jpg (620 KB, 2407x3000) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
620 KB, 2407x3000
Why is it not okay in the mainstream to talk about Islam in Europe? In Europe they pose demographic, ethnographic, economic, and ideological threats not only to the people of Europe but to their heritage, laws and customs, and the very existence of the nations of Europe. The goal right now in Europe should be to shut down the borders, give back national sovereignty to Europeans, and force them to solve their own declining birth rates and other social issues without self destructing via mass immigration of a hostile group of foreign invaders driven by a hateful, bigoted, violent, and truly misogynistic ideology. Why is this so taboo to discuss, especially in European nations themselves? What happened to the ability to have a dialogue and debate about an issue, instead it seems that the power-base in Europe, mostly concentrated in the EU, has managed to get a stranglehold on free discussion and eliminate any form of meaningful national identity, let alone self preservation. What the fuck guys? I mean, how do people like pic related get compared to Nazi's and fascists when all they want to do is protect their heritage, identity, and create a safe and stable country for their children to come at the cost of nothing and no one else but the sweat and backs of their nation?
>>
>muh racism

propagated by useful idiots serving the interests of big corporations hungry for globalization profits, and the governments and media who serve them
>>
>>71788001

>In Europe they pose demographic, ethnographic, economic, and ideological threats not only to the people of Europe but to their heritage, laws and customs, and the very existence of the nations of Europe.

Answered your own question. r-strategists are out to save their own hides. The reason white Christian men are perennial targets while blacks and Muslims are taboo is because the r-strategist knows that the white Christian man won't respond to insult with violence. Thus r-strategists obsess over the most inconsequential facets of Western culture while refusing to address the reprehensible transgressions of the savages.
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>71788001
>>
>>71788001
she is cute. CUTE.
>>
File: long hair.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
long hair.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>71788156
So... Jews?
>>71789347
>muh r/k
>>71789423
Thanks, reading now.
>>71789487
Yup. Wish she still had longer hair but she's still super qt, even or her age.
>>
>>71788001
They want the whole world to blanda up completely so everyone is basically the same race and then world peace. I would support it but it would appear that western values of freedom could get swept away in the process.
>>
>>71788001
Anytime you're not supposed to talk about something, be very suspicious of that thing.
>>
File: 1450738462085.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450738462085.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
>>71788001
Why am I feeling so attracted to this Woman? She looks like a boy but...the things I'd do to her
>>
File: 44.jpg (503 KB, 864x1026) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
503 KB, 864x1026
>>71790481
>She looks like a boy
Why are you hispanic faggots always saying shit like this. Just because a woman doesn't have a giant ooga booga ass and tits doesn't mean she looks like a male.
>>
>>71791637
Totally lost my interest when I read that she's getting divorced because she has been living with another man while still being married to a Pastor, the father of her 4 children.
>>
>>71790368
So... Jews?
>>
>>71791889

God dammit they weren't lying... I thought it was Jewish propaganda saying she was estranged from her husband and 4 children... I thought she was never married. God dammit. Sven Petry really is a minister and he looks pretty much like a poster boy of the Third Reich even if he is a beta cuck who loves refugees,
>>
>>71794000
>Sven
>>
>>71791889
Be careful I don't think she'll be able to cope with the loss of you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.