[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the quickest and easiest way I can go about obtaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: us passport.jpg (32 KB, 400x584) Image search: [Google]
us passport.jpg
32 KB, 400x584
So what's the quickest and easiest way I can go about obtaining one of these?

HK is being overrun by China and I've always toyed with the idea of living in Cali and becoming a US citizen. Plus, with that little book you can practically do anything you want abroad.
>>
https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship
>>
>quickest and easiest way

I think if you invest about $500k into the US and prove you created 10 jobs for American citizens you can get one virtually instantly.

You do have a spare half-mil laying around, right?
>>
>>71787288
After a cursory glance it seems like im fucked. Isn't there some investor scheme I can get on or something?
>>
>>71787428
>You do have a spare half-mil laying around, right?

Funnily enough we do, quite a lot more actually.
>>
File: irisviel_passport.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
irisviel_passport.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Tourist into Mexico and sneak across the border. A driver's license is far more useful than a passport once you're inside. Birth certificate and Social security cards are easy to counterfeit.
>>
>>71787084
At this point, what's the fucking point? Everywhere is screwed. America is building up for some good old fashioned civil war.

But hey, if you want to join the ride, I guess call the local U.S. Embassy and ask about setting up an appointment to discuss getting dual-citizenship or just switching completely.

If I understand correctly you are financially well-off? They'll love you.

Good luck friend, and don't get shot.
>>
>>71787522
So why are you pretending you're a human being?

Go buy what you want.
>>
>>71787522
You're all gold, then. Go here to get started:

https://www.uscis.gov/eb-5
>>
>>71787463

Not really that hard. Here's a better one:

https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/path-us-citizenship

Basically you live here with a green card for 5 years and then take the naturalization test. Of course, you're probably not going to get the green card instantly and you'll have a visa until then, but still, getting US citizenship is way easier than for most countries.
>>
Get married to a US citizen
>>
No, go bond with your commie brothers
We just caught a Taiwaneseamerican spying for mainland
Chinks are notorious dem commies in America
We are going to fuck them up
>>
>>71787084
American soldier abroad here.

Have a gay marriage with me. Liberals will get rock hard on the thought of reunifying a mixed homo couple, you escape communism, and I my wage slave.
>>
>>71788292
>Gay marriage of convenience
It was only a matter of time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.