[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAMA ALERT: Mark says NIGGER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 680x693) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 680x693
What is up drama alert nation? I'm your host Killer Keemstar. Lets get right into the news.

Breaking news alert as beloved lets player "Markiplier" says nigger live on camera. Markiplier is host to a youtube lets play channel that has over 16k subscribers and on a latest video, says the word "nigger" on camera. In a latest comment posted on his video, he claims that "he would never say the word nigger" and was saying tigger. Now my sources are working on decoding the video and slowing the audio down to determine what he said. So far we believe that he is saying the word nigger and to justify this; tommorow we will be bringing in a guest host close to Markiplier who she says that Mark is a closet racist and secretly hates jews. But enough about this, what do you guys think? Is markiplier a secret KKK member or was it a simple mistake. Comment down below on your thoughts. Ladies and gentlemen, thats it for the news today guys. If you enjoyed this drama alert, please slap a like on it. Lets shoot for 5 likes. Drama alert nation now over 420 million subscribers.

Original Video: 20 Seconds in: Mark says nigger

http://youtu.be/o1eHKf-dMwo
>>
Why the fuck do we care, tripfaggot shill?

We're racist here too. There's nothing wrong with racism.
>>
>>71786840
I used to like your trolling videos
>>
>>71786943
>>71786943
dont cut yourself on that edge son
>>
let's get a real discussion going, is markiplier gay? honestly he has no women in all of his history including now despite the obvious fact he has loads of female fans.
As well he has a history of non-hetero tones.

Mark is either extremely smart, like Hitler, who realizes women like him more if he presents himself as single, or he is just a faggot and is overcompensating it with his * huniepie * playthrough pretending he is a creepy perv of women when really he is just overcompensating the fact rumors of him being gay are growing.
>>
>>71787333
>being tied down and get accused of rape later when you can just call up one of your loli fangirls and have a one night stand

top cuck canada
>>
>>71787275
>edge
>>
>>71786840

Jesus Christ, I can smell the OP's stench of underaged, white, pampered, xbox-playing, skateboarding, suburbanite bitch-ass whiteboi queer all the way here.
>>
>>71787895
you have the elegence and wit of a four year old. Never comment on my videos ever again. Blocked and reported.
>>
>>71787965
Don't talk to me or my neighbour's neighbour ever again.
>>
>>71787895
>being this mad you got tricked this hard

poor beaner, betrayed by his slow learning ability yet again
>>
i could not possibly care less
>>
>>71788108
>tricked by a shitty video mislead

4chanX master race. :^)
>>
>>71787275
you sound like stephen colbert
>>
>>71788341
why is the master race so booty bothered? Does 4chanX remove the ability to hide or report threads?
>>
>>71787624
Hmmm no, it is abnormal that he has officially never had a girlfriend or anything like it and never talks about it.

The way his room mates are those 2 gay guys, why does he even need room mates? Unless they are his gay buddies from way back because that's what they are.

You really don't think he's gay? All of that flamboyant hair shit as well. Plus he's attached to his mother and despises his father like a faggot usually does.
>>
>>71786840
oh my God, I am openly a lawsuit against markiplier I don't even need to see the video he is a white male so he is garunteed to lose a class action lawsuit of indescretions innuendos and insults towards the black community.
Even if he didn't say Nigger his microaggressions are enough justification to sue him.
>>
>>71787895
Same
>>
lawsuit against markiplier is on its way.

Even if he can defend himself his pockets are not as deep as the prosecutors.

This WHITE MALE is going to prison to see how he likes black life.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 600x600
Absolutely Niggered
>>
3:36 of this video

they are room mates by the way

https://youtu.be/cRizU7NlB2g?t=3m36s

you really think they aren't faggots living in that house? no women at all ever around despite the fact he should be a vag magnet?
>>
>16k subscribers

Why should we care about this d tier internet "celebrity"
>>
>>71788932
clearly gay
>>
File: 1458733478641s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1458733478641s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>this entire thread
>pic relaed
>>
>>71787275
you sound like a real faggot and this isnt news. Guess who else said nigger today? Me. Guess who else is irrelevent enough to say nigger and no one cares? markiplier
>>
>>71787275
You are on /pol/.
Welcome.
>>
>>71788966
he has 13 million subs
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.